The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2006, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 19
BJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to all
Fr - Kiko

KIKO
(L20 H33)

LOOKS
Kiko has more of an edgy CFM look than SYT. She is attractive, but not a cutesy-type or a stunner. Her hair is long, curly and dyed-brown. She wears a lot of make-up. Sharp facial features with full, pouty lips.

BODY
Kiko has great tits. Her rack is probably a c-cup with big aerolas and raisin nipples. Firm, young tasty tits. For guys looking for a great set of boobies, she will have something to offer.

Slim body with a decent butt not outstanding but enough meat for doggie. No tattoos, fair skin.

SERVICE
Kiko is new to the GL scene. She worked at a KTV in KL and then Aus before making her way here.

In the shower she will give you a BBBJ. Not a hot water one but a good old fashioned lick and suck. Good suction. On the bed the catbath start with you face up. She will lick both nipples and then move down for a BBBJ. She will really deep throat as her heads bobs up and down. I could hear her gag as she tried to swallow all of my manhood.

She will then ask you to go on all fours, then slid between your legs and continue the BBBJ. She will motion you to slowly fuck her face. After this, its on to the FJ. A warm, wet and tight pussy. The stereo is not too fake and she won’t lay there like a dead fish. Frenching is included and any position you can imagine is accommodated.

BJ
It starts in the shower with a BBBJ. A lick and suck but no hot water. The BBBJ on the bed is good enough to get you ready for the FJ. Not at a CIM level yet but she could get there. She tries to deep throat your dong and licks the shaft, the scrotum and below.

The skill level is acceptable but not at CIM level. She didn’t tie her hair up when she did the bbbj and it kept getting in the way.

RECOMMENDATION
Kiko is the newest girl to join the GL party. Attractive and great rack, service is acceptable but more of a health center level. She will appeal to some bros looking for freshness and a good rack.

She has potential to be good, the looks are ok and the service is ok but its up to her how good she wants to be. Sweet disposition and good attitude. Keep an eye on this one.
Old 27-03-2006, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 19
Happy2004 is a glorious beacon of lightHappy2004 is a glorious beacon of lightHappy2004 is a glorious beacon of lightHappy2004 is a glorious beacon of lightHappy2004 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

FR on Dada

Requested for a few gals, like JC, San San, etc but was busy or no working.
Recommended by OKT saying she is good in service, so on.

Tried her when she arrived GL on 10th day.

Looks - 5.5/10 (Ok)
Body - 5.5/10 (Ok)
Tits - 5/10 (Cup B but sagged, big areolas - minus point)
AR - 2/10 (Don't know how to attempt)
Catbath - 4/10 (Include armpit but I don't like)
BBBJ - 1/10 (Tried twice but unable to inside into her mouth. Say her mouth too small)
FJ - 7/10 (moaning seem real)
Service - 5/10 (interm of friendly and in syn when communicate)
Overall - 4.4/10

Frenching - Didn't try
CIM - Didn't try
Rtf - Unlikely. Prefer experience gal

Not recommended for BBBJ, Big Tits and Service lover.

The above might improved since then.

刘亦菲 -

范冰冰 -  

林依晨 - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3585300-post850.html

Q-List: justlovesex, scoobyhoo

PM pls: CrazyThaiLover, EricssonMan....

Old 28-03-2006, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Wilf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kico - Miss Deep-Deep

After a long absent from GL due to too many FLs, decided to go for my main course again..........Call 2033 to make arrangement for the 1st bonk of the day...........Reach 2033 at 12pm sharp and was surprise that Kico already reported for work(signed in at 11.45am)........Could be due to the fact that she is saying at 2033 now.......She came in in a short skirt and a black singlet.......Look wise was a little mature and i guess her age was 27-28 althou she told me she is only 24........Does have a very cfm cum chio look.......... Can see that she is also very eager to please as she gave me a eager yet sweet smile when OKT told her that i'll be the 1st customer 2day.......

In the room, she noticed that i've bath and says that she has juz bathed too but when i told her that in that case, we can skip bathing, she insist on washing up so I tease her is it becos there will be some action in the bathroom? The reply was "how did u know?"........Gave me a very detail wash paying extra attention to my didi and a**hole........This was followed by a nice nipple licking and a deep-throat BBBJ........In fact very deep-throat BBBJ so much so that I've to stop her and tell her that i prefer gentle treatment than commando style and deep-throat is something that I dun really enjoys...........Any bros into this shd really try her.........

Action was shifted to bed and foreplay is pretty lenghty.......She starts off with nipples licking follow by BBBJ, thigh area, balls licking, AR and also toes licking (a new gal giving toes licking!!!!!!!!).......She does pay attention to my requirement and cos she pays more effort in balls licking and also the area below my balls cos these are two areas wherby i moan more (cos more shiok mah!!!).......Not able to tahan much longer, I told her I wanna service her back but she insist on continuing servicing me........Ask me to go on all four (doggie postition) and proceed to give me a deep AR.......In fact, it was like she's f**king my a**hole in doggie postition with her tongue!!!!!......That explains why my a**hole was wash til sparking clean......It's also the 2nd reason why i nick her Miss Deep-Deep......When i think it's done, she lay flat on the bed and gave me a BBBJ that was so shiok cos she was motioning me to f**k her mouth.......Recalling this (which happens barely 5hrs ago) gave me a hard-on again........

Enough is enough and pay back is sweet.........Literally cos not only was her pinkest of pink nipples sweet, her pussy was sweet too........I parted her labis and painted the "sweet sweet pussy" as if i'm Michelangelo........I painted not only on her pussy but also her groin, thigh, knees and also gave her a slight AR.........Her DTS surround sound was slow but gradually turn on with the volume increasing and increasing.........Juice flows and I knew it's time for the main event..........

FJ starts with missionary and it was that shiok that i almost came but wanting to prolong the session (how can main event be ended so quickly after all the build-up) I told her why not she rides on me........Geedip-yap......Yeehar......and the cowgirl was riding and enjoying herself.......I told her to just enjoy cos my enjoyment comes from seeing her enjoying.........After abt 5mins and sensing she is tired, we switch to sitting face-to-face post......Was soon switch to doggie and OMG, her moaning is 100% real and loud.......In fact, it would certainly put put some AV gals to shame.........it was esp loud when u thrust in real deep (3rd reason)........With the "pit-plot" sound and her "AH!!!! AAAHHHH!!!!!!!AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" I knew she enjoys it just as much if not more that me.........We switch to missionary and with her 'speaker' next to my ear, I explode........She gave me by far the best sound system that i've heard from FLs and GL150s in a long long time........A 2nd appropiate nick for her would be DTS 5.1.........

Name : Kico
Nick : Miss Deep-Deep (Deep-throat, Deep AR and Deep thrust)
House : 2033
Look : 7.6/10 (Not SYT but still pretty in her own way......However, I do not
like her tattoo eyebrow)
Body : 7.9/10 (Propotional....would be hight if she's taller)
Boobs : 9.8/10 (C- Cup....Soft...small pink areolas with extremely pink and just nice size nipples....Sensitive)
BBBJ : 6.8/10 (She loves deep-throat and althou not painful, i dun really enjoys
cos i prefer light sensuous BBBJ )
AR : 8.1 (Too Deep.......balls and groin licking was however good so.......)
FJ : 9.8/10 (The Stereo effect alone was worth $150)
Service : 8.9/10 (Very obliging, eager to please and willing to learn)
Overall : 8.8/10 (Heard from OKT that so far there is no complain abt her.......)
RTF : Yes but not so soon......Must try Michelle and RTF list.........
Old 29-03-2006, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

FR report on AC Milan

Date : Fri, 24 Mar 2006
Time : 2.30– 3.30pm
Fuckshop : L2033

Took a half day leave and wanted to try Kico the new gal after reading good reviews about her. Have called the okt one day before to book her at 2.30pm. But when I reached there in great anticipation, the okt said she was not available cos a regular customer have had her since 12pm and most likely will not end till 4 or 5pm! that means a staggering 4 - 5 sessions on her!

Shit...bo pian...Quoted a few names, and AC Milan was available...On lar since she was another SYT in making.

General description
AC was indeed a SYT, small size about 1.55m, nice slim built. Great ass! Yummy for me. She has long hair, slightly dyed. And she was what I would call an "ice" queen...but freindly in her way

Face
She is considered pretty. Overall not bad. Slutty look.

Grade her 6.5/10 in this area. Will be higher if she look more friendly...maybe she is...but cannot really click with me. or bad day lah...not her fault

Body
nice slim body with natural pair of B+ breasts. Not for boobs lover but I like her kind of size...

Grade her 9/10 in this area.

Catbath
Very experience gal...her killer move is to tickle you on the back and ass very gently...i was like giggling and moaning, moving my butt up and down in joy...kekeke

Grade : 7/10

AR

Very light kisser....not the type who will poke deep into ur hole....not bad but still not my liking...i love deep AR...she lick me from behind with me in doggy position.

Grade : 7/10

BBBJ

heaven! very skillful and experience...not the type of hard suction technique but used her tongue well. A nice short BBBj in the bathroom built up the mood. after drying, she AR me in doggy position, then she would lie down below me and suck and lick my balls good...once my meat hard and vacum into her sweet mouth, i was thrusting my butt down slow and gentle...mouth fucking her!

Then she bbbj me with me lying down, as she bobbed her head skillfully on my meat...nice technique with good use of her hand also....in this position, she lift my legs up and gave me a short AR again...arrggh...i like!

Then resume back to her fast and hard deep throat...yesss...heavenly shiok! she grabbed the rubber beside me, ready to cap me...but i stopped her...request for my fav cim. she readily agreed....cnfm liao...she will be in my list of RTF...

procced to suck me hard and fast n also using her hand to stroke me...that;s it....i fought for a moment but finally release my juice into her sweet mouth!

Grade : 10/10

FJ

nil

Overall

Good job done by this SYT ice queen...

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 29-03-2006, 10:31 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 10517 / Power: 26
flameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond repute

No sure if I have posted a FR on her, but here goes anyway:

Celine

Suddenly felt the urge yesterday so went down on one of the house on L28. Remember had an enjoyable session with Celine so asked for her. She came almost immediately. Found out that her hse is just next door.

She didn't change much. I am quite attracted by her big eyes and her cfm look during our last session. She recognised me and led me to the room. Very friendly once in the room and chit chat. Seems like biz not that hot at the moment due to raids on China mei mei.

Start undressed, still quite charty. Went into shower and started bathing me. I normally tell girls I don't want BBBJ but don't know why, decided not to tell her. So, she gave me a short session of that in the shower.

Went back to room, dried ourselves and action started on bed. Started from the back which she did some catbath, then some more in front. Then proceeded to bbbj again. Done in several position. Me laying down, me standing on the floor, 69 position (though I only fingered her, she a bit worried and asked me to be gentle). Felt like busting many times and had to stop her. Wanted to ask her if allow second shot but changed my mind coz didn't think I could go the distance in a short time. BJ with AR went on for about 15 min (or more! I was in heaven!)

Then she capped me by her mouth. With a cfm look, she started riding me. After a while, sensing I cannot tahan, she initiate a change. Without getting off me, she pulled me to her so that we sat face to face. She continued pumping me. No sure what this position is called but its great! Can see her expression and fondle with her breast. Then she suggested missionary and I agreed. We kept eye contact all the while, then, I asked if she does cim. Unfortunately, she doesn't. So after doing her doggy and ready to explode, she got off and took out the condom and did another round of BBBJ. Had to warn her last second and came into the tissue paper she prepared. She asked me if that was good coming out like that. I said yes, but would have prefered cim. Anyway, next time will just finish the job doing my favorite position, doggy.

Aftermath: Offered me massage, but me rather enjoy talking to her, suggested we chit chat. We lay together do talk for about 5 mins and she went of cleaning herself first. Later ask me in for a quick shower. After all is done, dressed, tip her a little, and went down together to pay. All the way down, we talk, smile and even when I left the hse, she was also going back to her homebase, we smiled and waved. We can really click (or is it just me who is overreacting?)

Name: Celine
Looks: 7.5 (cfm, big eyes, nice smile)
body: 7 (about B boob, short, slim, but a bit baby fat at tummy)
BBBJ: 5 (didn't find it more exciting compared to capped BJ, also no cim)
FJ: 8 (nice and tight, taught me new position! Managed 4 position despite me nearly came many times)
Friendly: 9 (our converstation click, just a bit of accent in her mandarin)
rtf: Yes!
Old 03-04-2006, 12:04 PM
Samster

Happy2004 is a glorious beacon of lightHappy2004 is a glorious beacon of lightHappy2004 is a glorious beacon of lightHappy2004 is a glorious beacon of lightHappy2004 is a glorious beacon of light

FR on JC

Heard from friend she is good, so choosen her as the target.

Looks - 7.5/10 (Pretty - Plus point for gf type of feel)
Body - 7.5/10 (Good figure, fair, smooth - plus point cos I love her frame and just the right type for me)
Tits - 5.5/10 (Cup A - plus point for pointed pink nipple. I'm boob lover)
AR - 6/10 (Not too bad but SAN SAN still best)
Catbath - 6/10 (light teeth bitting but ok)
BBBJ - 6.5/10 (Tried hard with at least 4 positions, fast but not as deep throat as Theresa or Dolphine. Still got room for improvement - plus point for 69. Btw I'm BBBJ lover so can't give her high score for working so hard)
FJ - 6/10 (No moaning and I'm too fast. Can't blame her but see her also can't tahon leow)
Service - 8/10 (GF feel, friendly, outspoken, got some chemistry evolving)
Overall - 6.63/10

Frenching - Didn't try
CIM - Didn't try
Rtf - Yes. I love the feeling, the pink tits and if she can trainer hard for BBBJ then that would be better.

Not recommended for BBBJ, Big Tits lover.
Recommended for Gf feeling, small frame, services lover.

Bros - treat her well but don't get hook. Else my chance of getting her will be lesser.

刘亦菲 -

范冰冰 -  

Old 03-04-2006, 12:05 PM
Samster

GL 150cats FRs list

FR on JC

Heard from friend she is good, so choosen her as the target.

Looks - 7.5/10 (Pretty - Plus point for gf type of feel)
Body - 7.5/10 (Good figure, fair, smooth - plus point cos I love her frame and just the right type for me)
Tits - 5.5/10 (Cup A - plus point for pointed pink nipple. I'm boob lover)
AR - 6/10 (Not too bad but SAN SAN still best)
Catbath - 6/10 (light teeth bitting but ok)
BBBJ - 6.5/10 (Tried hard with at least 4 positions, fast but not as deep throat as Theresa or Dolphine. Still got room for improvement - plus point for 69. Btw I'm BBBJ lover so can't give her high score for working so hard)
FJ - 6/10 (No moaning and I'm too fast. Can't blame her but see her also can't tahon leow)
Service - 8/10 (GF feel, friendly, outspoken, got some chemistry evolving)
Overall - 6.63/10

Frenching - Didn't try
CIM - Didn't try
Rtf - Yes. I love the feeling, the pink tits and if she can trainer hard for BBBJ then that would be better.

Not recommended for BBBJ, Big Tits lover.
Recommended for Gf feeling, small frame, services lover.

Bros - treat her well but don't get hook. Else my chance of getting her will be lesser.

刘亦菲 -

范冰冰 -  

Old 05-04-2006, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Wilf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by harlequin
Stay cool & keep bonking !!
Bro, i finally have Michelle today and shd be posting my FR 2moro (actually 2day since now already 12.09am).............Now very tired liao............
Old 05-04-2006, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 23
Jang5556 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJang5556 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilf
Bro, i finally have Michelle today and shd be posting my FR 2moro (actually 2day since now already 12.09am).............Now very tired liao............
JB...GL...you every day bonk ah? How come so much time and $$?

Regards

Jang
Old 07-04-2006, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
chenggh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Dada

Hear from his hse long time. Finally decide to try her..

Look : 6 A bit mature look
body : 7
Boob : C (She claim she is D last time but now slim down ) A bit sag
BJ : 6
FJ : 7
Ask her massage for me after the attack. No so good

TCSS with her. Understand she work in KTV last time.

RTF : Don think so
Old 10-04-2006, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
nonthing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Candy

At first wanted to have winnes coz of teh nice experience i had wif her the last time i went,but was told she not working.Uncle tommy decided help mi get candy.

First look,not bad.Figurewise not bad.She can break the ice easily coz she is veri approachable,like to joke and is veri friendly.

Bath was quite SOP.When on bed,gave mi a veri good catbath before giving mi a veri mind shocking BBBJ.Alot of positions including my favourite,giving mi a BBBJ while im on top of her,abit like shaggin' her mouth like in jap av.When she said time for the FJ,i was like ,no CD????then she gave mi a laugh and call mi to check my bro....OMG,since when she help mi put on the cd?Was veri impressed by how sliently she put the cd on mi without spoling the mood.

finish the session in missionary coz really cannot tahan after her mind shocking BBBJ.we had a long chat before concluding the session.
Most likely will RTF after i had the Vitamin M ready

Looks 7/10 (looks alot like my little sis secondary school fren,lol)
BBBJ 9/10 (alot of positions and have veri good suctions)
AR 6.5/10
FJ 7.5/10
Frenching:YES
Fingering:YES

Sori if FR not veri good,not veri good at writing although i join long long liao
Old 14-04-2006, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jang5556
bwhahha you also? I also got zapped for yapping in the 'wrong" place. Most likely with you hehhehe

Rgds
Jang
I also kena when tried to help update the big boob list...one of them 'transparent' enough to show his nick and told me why but the other one just no nick and no remarks.

Just wondering who is this zappy happy guy whose rep power is either 4 or 5. For sure, it cannot be glstunner, cuntking, Jang556 and Wif.

For sure also, I was not the one who zapped you and Wif.

Well well, better share, at list a short FR, before zena zapped by you-dun-know-who.

Miki

Look: 6.5/10 (quite cute but not exactly a beauty)
Boobs: 8/10 (din look big when clothed, but wow...)
BBBJ: NA (told her to cap my didi)
BJ: 6/10 (ok, trying her best to please)
FJ: 7/10 (accommodating)
Frenching: Yes (tried a bit but you will not be disappointed if you like to french)
Attitude: 8/10 (service oriented)
RTF: maybe

Cheers
Old 15-04-2006, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dharmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
GL 150cats FRs list

FR on New Joey

Venue:-L20-H60. She is from from L16-6A
OKT recommended her when I asked for some one new.
Waited for 5 min
She came with revealing clothes
Went to my favourite room at level 2
She cannot speak good english. (Minor drawback)
I started of kiss at her neck, ears and had a long french.
She is not used to french and withdraws often. Had a long french after few practices.
She started removing my dress and me hers. Found the area neat with no hair.
Height:- 1.6
Weight:-50kg (I lifted her up and she enjoys it)
A or B cups
Looks:-6.5/10
Medium Hair
Good shape
Atitude is 8/10
Went to shower and she was giving a BBBJ at the shower.
At bed, action starts. She starts with the normal cat bath. She moves herself for 69 position. We were eating each other. Can she her hip jerking when doing 69. She was ready and I was asking to ride me. Then I move to missionary and completed the load. Can feel the FJ (It is not loose for her and not very tight also). She gets wet very fast. Had a long french along with FJ. It came fast for me. Went for shower and did do a BJ and massage.
Atitude is good.
Old 16-04-2006, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

Hi to all brothers here........this is my first time doing a fr..so if anything missing pls feel free to inform me.......

FR on Bai Xue...........

After reading on posts in this forum, decided to went down with a couple of kakis to try.........try one house...dun know what road is that...but i do know it is beside fragrance hotel...number 25...........sat down dun know who to ask for since i not so sure...so might as well wait loh.....came three...chose the one in black dress...

went up to second floor for some actions...........undress....and me and her start to tcss......she intro herself as bai xue.........went for sop...nothing else...in the bathroom..........after that..the actions starts on bed............

she start by turning me behind and lick my back...rubbing her assets on my back too........shiok man...after that...she start licking my asshole and rubbing my balls....man i felt like in heaven sia.........never ganna so shiok b4...........

aftermath...she start bbbj in various positions...very good in this area must admit.............then after that start to service her in boobs and pussy area.....and then went for fj......

in the end

Face : 7.5/10 (considered good already)
Figure : 7/10(to me lah)
Height : should be 1.6m ba
Boobs: sorry i don know how to say. BUt very soft nice to touch and suck
Skin: fair
Hair : Neck length
BBBJ : 8.5/10
French Kiss (La JI):8/10 ( she know how to make you stand with french Kiss)
FJ : 7.5/10 (i not so zai in this area )
AR:8/10 (Cause i like it)
Attitute : 8/10
RTF:maybe

But i must admit she provides good service man...don't u guys agree
Old 16-04-2006, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 19
BJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to all
Judy

JUDY
- L16 H10 -

LOOKS
Judy is an attractive young lady. She is very pretty when she smiles which is highlighted by the dimples on her cheek. Big, round eyes. Some freckles on her face. She looks a little like a filippina with long straight black hair, full kissable lips and rounded nose. She says she is 22 but looks a little older than that, more like mid-20s.

BODY
Judy has a curvy body. She has a good rack, about a c-cup, with tiny aerolas and perky nipples. Definitely a handful. Her butt is a little flat and she has a slight tummy but I think that will disappear in a short time. No tattoos. She is about 1.55 tall when she is not wearing heels.

Notice her butt on a ceiling mirror when she is servicing your cock. Her body has a tiny waist and her hips flare out a little when she is bent over. So if she loses 2-3kgs she could have a killer body. Her body is ok now but could be wet dream level if she drops a little weight.

SERVICE
Judy has been in GL for 3 days. She used to work in a KTV in KL so I didn’t expect much from her in regards to service.

In the room she is a little shy but will talk if you initiate conversation. I found that with girls who used to work in KTVs, its better to talk a little before starting the session, it helps to build chemistry and puts them at ease before the main event.

In the shower it’s a straight soap and wash. She was a little unsure about how she was to do this but after she got started she was pretty good. On the bed, the catbath starts on your nipples and then leads down to your vital organ. The BBBJ is a decent effort.

The FJ was good. She is willing to accommodate any position and will french kiss. She smokes a lot and that was a turn off. I recommended she rinse her mouth out before she starts a session to kill the taste. Her pussy hair is well trimmed. Since she is not used to getting fucked 10xs a day, her pussy gets wet easily. She uses KY so guys who don’t like that stuff better inform her not to use it.

BJ
Its not a bad effort but you can tell she is still learning her way. She will spend a lot of time licking your groin area and your dong. Eventually she will swallow your manhood and give you an acceptable BBBJ. I positioned her in a 69 so I could enjoy a fresh pussy.

RECOMMENDATION
Judy is an attractive girl. She looks a little a fillipina but I liked her look and we had good chemistry. She has a good attitude and kept asking me how she was and what I thought of her service.

I would recommend her to guys looking for a GF-type experience. She is new to the GL150 scene but wants to improve and will listen to suggestions. If you are more inclined for a more natural experience as opposed to a commercial lay, Judy would be a good choice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1