The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2008, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chelsea FC - Supporters' Rally

bro Chelsea SPA
so sorry to hear that you kenna from a Reds.

bro LiverPOO
from the clip,it is an accident la.
Gerrard was trying to take a quick throw-in.
Any player will want take a quick throw-in,if the team is losing and the time is running out.
Come on,it happens during other matches in the EPL and other leagues from around the world.

This is definite not Liverpool's Way. So please do not make it into something so BIG and try to start something bad.

bro JWNY and bro Glen2712,am i right ???

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 04-05-2008, 09:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
Menthol Lights is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea SPA View Post
Thank you !! this year will be Chelsea year !!
i'm a chelsea fan, but let's face it, after manu beat west ham 4-1, i think the red devil will get their hand on epl trophy, but chelsea will beat manu to get the more important ucl trophy on 21 may.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 23
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Wigan will be the king makers. They will crown the champions.

Bolton is in no danger of relegation due to their better goal difference. Chelsea should win at Stamford Bridge.

Wigan have a reason to defeat United, which they can do on their pitch. It is their opportunity to write history by denying United a win and crowning Chelsea.

Hundreds of millions around the world will know Wigan's name for refusing to roll over. This is especially true since they denied Chelsea control of their destiny when they drew at Stamford Bridge.

Wigan can do it and they will.

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04 and Bro skyhawk958!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 06-05-2008, 06:18 AM
Samster

Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to All Blues for a great performance with a 2-0 win over the Magpies.
So now it is down to the last match of the season.
Still have a feeling that MU going to win it as all of you must remember the manager of Wigan is Steve Bruce,former captain of MU.
Furthermore,Wigan is already safe and so the chance of "letting water" is there.
But I will really like to see that they played to their potential,which they can.
Remember they held Chelsea to a 1-1 draw,so the chance is there.

Love To See Wigan either draw or defeat the Devils and Chelsea to win over Bolton,which on paper they should.

Proud To Be A Reds
Old 06-05-2008, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 17
The MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wewe,going to be an dramatic end for 2007/2008 EPL,with the title going to the wire.
the last match of the whole season to decide the Champion.
Man Utd still have the advantage if both won their last match,an +19 goal difference.

Now,I really would love to see an EPL's manager(s) come out and said that Chelsea deserves to be the champion and see what is the reaction of Alex and MU fans.

Agreed with bro C_L,on paper MU has a easier match as Wigan already secured their place in EPL with an win over Aston Villa. But Bolton on the other hand,will need a point to be absolute safe regardless of what happen to the matches for Reading and Birmingham. So Chelsea will face a Bolton that will go all out for a point.

As an Reds supporter,will love to see that Chelsea not only win the EPL but also win the CL and let MU with nothing for this year..
I will be cheering for Chelsea just for these 2 matches, against Bolton and MU in the CL as my beloved Reds is out of CL.

Come On Chelsea, You Can Do It !!!

We Only Live Once,So Enjoy To The Fullest
Old 06-05-2008, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
yellowmilk is one of the Best!yellowmilk is one of the Best!yellowmilk is one of the Best!yellowmilk is one of the Best!

keke, all the liverpool supporters here liao

I also wan to give my moral support to the blues

ALL THE WAY! hope u guys beat man u to the title and champions league!
Old 06-05-2008, 04:18 PM
Samster

Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

If Steve Bruce has any integrity or whatsoever (and I believe he has), he'll field his best side and go for the win as a way of making a positive statement to the Wigan fans not to mention the world of football who will be watching. Will the Wigan players want to roll over for United?.... I hope not

However, after hearing Jamie Redknapp say roll overs just don't happen in the Prem, "Football's not like that", I have to say that myth was well and truly buried after seeing spammers' dismal performance against United on Sat. It was truly pathetic. That's because they're forever blowing those bloody bubbles, instead of playing football!!!

Compare West Ham's "after you" performance at the weekend with the fight for their lives on the last day at Old Trafford last year and you'll have a fair measure of the mindset of today's premiership prima donnas with nothing left to play for this weekend.

Come on Wigan, do yer Heskey bit again in the last seconds....

groans inwardly... if only...

It ain't over till it's over!

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04 and Bro skyhawk958!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

Old 06-05-2008, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
You are right bro...in such a high tempo moment...sometimes we overlook

Forget it

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 06-05-2008, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post

Good riddance, Bro Cum_Luver. Time is of the essence in any competitive match.

Old 06-05-2008, 09:00 PM
Samster

Old 07-05-2008, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 17
uncle gg is a Helpful and Caring Samsteruncle gg is a Helpful and Caring Samsteruncle gg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

regardless of whether the league title heads to which side, i much happier to see man utd sweating for the title, moreover, their fans' anxiety too.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

we have waited for long to get into this final stage.
21-May-2008 is the day to remember.

we wan to lift the CL cup also the BPL.

CHELSEA, CHELSEA, CHELSEA...
Old 10-05-2008, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 17
uncle gg is a Helpful and Caring Samsteruncle gg is a Helpful and Caring Samsteruncle gg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

can predict annual leaves and MCs will be at a record high on 22nd morning.
Old 10-05-2008, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle gg View Post
can predict annual leaves and MCs will be at a record high on 22nd morning.
I took leave for the 22nd...in case i get to celebrate...or cry my lungs out

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 10-05-2008, 02:55 PM
Samster

oh yeah,really hope tomorrow the Blues can win the EPL.
and then on May 21,also win the CL.

good luck and all the best to all Blues...

Proud To Be A Reds
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1