The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-09-2009, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

I was at Novena Square this afternoon. Walked over to Square 2, went up to the top floor. Walk walk around the store "Japan Home". Saw like 3 or 4 individual maids inside the store. Plucked my courage and asked the prettiest and youngest of them all for her number and surprisingly it paid off! Now chatting with her via SMS. Bro The Lord, got any advise for me?
Old 20-09-2009, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

I am finding my interest in the professional pinays growing primarly because of one reason.... The professional pinays are On Tap, On Call.... Basically to put it in simple words the professional pinays can be "Fucked on Call" or "Fucked on Demand".... Hence its a great idea to keep a couple of them in your bag to help you out when your horny and its not a sunday....

1) The 35 yo AngMoh lookin chubby MILF (not a mum yet) who works as a manager was desperately messaging last week... She wanted to get fucked.... Actually i had asked her out on Mon night when she had turned me down... That evening i was feeling low and was hoping that the girls company would be great... She drinks well too and sucks pretty decently compared to other pinay professionals i have been with... Thought it was a good idea but she said she was tired... From tues till fri night she asked me out every night and i rejected her... Want her to know that she has to follow my desire if she wants my cock...

2) Another thing about the pinays that keeps me going too and i would agree with you Prof etsys... is that they are normal girls like our singapore gals... So the date has to be a little bit more special... so i do get a few butterflies in my tummy till we meet and i am sure that i am able to fuck her.... The butterflies is mainly due to the fear of whether i will be able to fuck her or not...

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
The thing with professional girls is .. you never know until you shag them.. and it is a thrill that keeps me also going ..

Maids - nowadays, I feel it like 'come, fuck, and fuck off' style .. because I know which buttons to press and which buttons not to press .. and keep their expectation low so they dont expect too much ..
Old 20-09-2009, 03:12 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Wah Bro Lentor.... you got balls man...to approach the prettiest of the bunch... Wow i am happy for you....

Why did you not ask her for a drink and carry it forward from there? But a couple of drinks and bring her to a park or Sentosa... HJ is confirmed... Basically you need to be together as often as possible initially to get to fuck her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LentorGarden View Post
I was at Novena Square this afternoon. Walked over to Square 2, went up to the top floor. Walk walk around the store "Japan Home". Saw like 3 or 4 individual maids inside the store. Plucked my courage and asked the prettiest and youngest of them all for her number and surprisingly it paid off! Now chatting with her via SMS. Bro The Lord, got any advise for me?
Old 20-09-2009, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Wah Bro Lentor.... you got balls man...to approach the prettiest of the bunch... Wow i am happy for you....

Why did you not ask her for a drink and carry it forward from there? But a couple of drinks and bring her to a park or Sentosa... HJ is confirmed... Basically you need to be together as often as possible initially to get to fuck her...
They were 4 separate individuals and didnt know each other. Haha. If they were together then I would not dare to ask for number. Heng she was alone..

I couldnt have asked her out just now as I had to meet my OC later on. So I just took her contact number and shes asking me to meet her at Lucky Plaza for dinner but I cant! Got to have dinner with OC and family. Aiyo, jialat. Shes actually working for a rich ang moh family. based on this, is this good or bad?
Old 20-09-2009, 06:55 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Bro shit8.... what cut cost you talking off? No cost to cut yet cause you have not spent any apart from on sms....

Keep up the chat... get her to agree for a hug and kiss... and say meet for breakfast.... ask her keep day free....

dude you must be creative with ideas.... il help you if you need guidance but i bet you can do it on your own...
well if u could pm me ur number perhaps we could meet up and you could impart your skills on this young padwan

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 20-09-2009, 08:05 PM
Samster

4 seperate chicks!!! Wow...

Yeah la really jialat....

Phew if you had met her at LP tonite you could have had her for supper... She gave you the right signals but you did not have time to latch on....

Anyway Ang Moh or otherwise does not matter as long as you follow the rules we have always mentioned in this thread...

!) Never lose your heart to a pinay (although i have temporarily given mine to a chinese pinay after testing her out for 4 months)
2) never give $$$ /topup/address etc
3) follow other rules as well that have already been mentioned here

Quote:
They were 4 separate individuals and didnt know each other. Haha. If they were together then I would not dare to ask for number. Heng she was alone..

I couldnt have asked her out just now as I had to meet my OC later on. So I just took her contact number and shes asking me to meet her at Lucky Plaza for dinner but I cant! Got to have dinner with OC and family. Aiyo, jialat. Shes actually working for a rich ang moh family. based on this, is this good or bad?
Old 20-09-2009, 08:32 PM
Samster

Well bros not many contributions cause of the long weekend and your respective wives or gfs taking up a greater part of your time and possibly keeping a hawkeye on your CCA and ECA.... haha....

Well I have not yet completed the story of the Friday pinay professional.. More on her later....

I have always advised bros to get the contacts by the hordes and store it in your phone... Yes you do not have time to meet all and fuck at one go... We cant do it and its not essential anyway.... But you must always have a reservoir of numbers... you can message a simple hi, how are you, thinking of you, missing you and stuff... Its really cheap and easy and very useful...

And even if they are free you can refuse to meet saying your busy cause this raises your esteem in their eyes... they think they are dating a corporate honcho....

Anyway i had been messaging this 30 yo maid who is a single mum..... But never seriously asked her out cause i never really had the time....

I had nothing to do today and so i messaged about 15 of them today.... simple stuff like hi, how are you and what you doing.... Not all replied... Many did....Some claimed they were not free (not sure sucking other bros dicks or what) and it was not their off day...

However one 30yo messaged she was off today. I asked her to follow me to a hotel... She flatly refused. She asked me to meet her at LP. I would never do that... So crowded and so many people... Apart from being seen in public.... How about if the other pinays i have fucked before see me in their territory? I told her its out of bounds...

She suggested bugis or dhoby ghaut.... I said no....

Asked her to take a cab to lavender... She said if the purpose was to go to a hotel she was not interested....

Took a while for me to convince her that i was not keen on fucking her asap and the objective was to get to know her in a cool atmosphere and we could kiss....

She said no again.... Then i told her fine lets not meet today... Lets meet on that day when she is willing to trust me and follow me...

At 4 pm she messaged me saying she was willing to meet me provided i promised not to fuck her....

So we met at lavender checked into hotel 81.... When she came out of her taxi she was in jeans and looked quite sexy in her sunglasses....
Old 20-09-2009, 08:41 PM
Samster

The 30 yo single mum asked me to throw away any condoms that i might have had... I said i had none... she repeated no fucking...

I told myself what the helll.....no fucking is fine as long as i see her naked enjoy her meet (minus her pussy) and get a HJ or a BJ from her...

So we went into the hotel i liked her sexy bra and she was wearing a G string... again she is one of the whores who pretend to be the Holiest of Virgins... She said she had an Indian bf who had dumped her.... I was like... who cares who your bf was? Just service me and off you go to service the next Sammy brudder in Spore.... She also said she never held the ang mohs in high regard cause the ang mohs never had any respect for the pinays....

Anyway initiated kissing which she tried to avoid many times... I told her if she was not comfortable she should not have wasted her time asking me to come... i could have done other things... why waste my time i told her....

Finally managed to kiss her and unhook her bra.... Again she made a fuss for unhooking her bra.... finally got her to remove her top and then got her jeans off as well

Gosh she looked yummy in her sexy G strings....

The rest as they say bros was history...

Sent her back and that possibly is the end of her story....

Nice body but face not that pretty.

The moral of the story is keep as many contacts as possible and keep messaging on and off... When the day comes the girl will confirm allow you to fuck her more than you had asked for....

Now she messaged me she likes me.... Do i care?
Old 21-09-2009, 01:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Paul Heng is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can any Bro willing to share thier spare maids contact with me cause never date a maid before,million of thank!
Old 21-09-2009, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
tortoisechen is Cool - loads of Potential

i'm too very new.anyone bro care to recycle some to me.thanks
Old 21-09-2009, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
tortoisechen is Cool - loads of Potential

hi,anyone bros here can share with me too?
Old 21-09-2009, 04:35 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortoisechen View Post
hi,anyone bros here can share with me too?
why dont you read through the thread and see what you can contribute besides juz asking for contacts every hour

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 21-09-2009, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
werdnac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterdays action was great...
As it was her off day, we met early at 8am, then after a quick breakfast we proceeded to the hotel81 nearby.

Once in the room, we started frenching like long lost lovers, and in no time we are down to our bathing suits.

She was really really wet down there when i fingered her (she had not had any sex since she arrive in singapore 6 months ago). She climax almost immediately when i started fast fingering her.

Tried to get her to blow me but she don't like it, so quickly cap and attack her long awaiting hole. She is damn tight there, she came 3 times during our FJ.

Rested a bit and started round 2 again.... she came another 3 times. I am already really tired liao.... old man lah... but she still want more... keep on hj me.

Suddenly she sit on me and put my dick in her hole unprotected... me have not time to react and started to fuck me. Me quickly push her off and cap myself and fuck her real hard. She was screaming in pleasure and keep on saying shiok!! I was giving her one of my hard fast fuck.

After i have release my 3rd shot (long time never release so many times in such a short time) i already no strength and she also tired liao...

Left the hotel after being there for 3 hours. Dropped her at orchard and went home to sleep.

She want me to meet her most of the days when she is off time during the weekdays and weekend.
Hehehehe she say will recommend me her other friend but must not let her friend know about her.
Will keep you all posted.

Spotted a maid at the taxi stand very fair and pretty... too bad was with her if not will try 1st time approach a maid to ask for number... hehehehe

Ok till Wed date as she busy on Tues and Monday her employer got friends over.

Cheers~!
Old 21-09-2009, 09:56 AM
Samster

1) Lucky guy to meet FRESH & JUICY PUSSY
2) YEs some of them dun like to blow but eventually they will
3) Got a tight hole? REally lucky... i love tight ones too
4) You are also old man like me... Yeah dude 2 rounds is damn tiring for me too... Its on those occassional days when i do not PCC that i have the stamina for round 2.... Very rarely i have gone to round 3... only on 1 or 2 occassions..
5) Frequent dates... Wow...
6) 3 hours 3 shots... Not my cup of tea... On those rare occassions i can do 3 shots i atleast need 5 hours... Man your stamina is good...

Keep up the good work... Keep posting..

Quote:
Originally Posted by werdnac View Post

She was really really wet down there when i fingered her (she had not had any sex since she arrive in singapore 6 months ago).
Tried to get her to blow me but she don't like it, so quickly cap and attack her long awaiting hole. She is damn tight there, she came 3 times during our FJ.

Rested a bit and started round 2 again.... she came another 3 times. I am already really tired liao.... old man lah... but she still want more... keep on hj me.

Suddenly she sit on me and put my dick in her hole unprotected... me have not time to react and started to fuck me. Me quickly push her off and cap myself and fuck her real hard. She was screaming in pleasure and keep on saying shiok!! I was giving her one of my hard fast fuck.

After i have release my 3rd shot (long time never release so many times in such a short time) i already no strength and she also tired liao...

Left the hotel after being there for 3 hours. Dropped her at orchard and went home to sleep.

She want me to meet her most of the days when she is off time during the weekdays and weekend.
Hehehehe she say will recommend me her other friend but must not let her friend know about her.

Ok till Wed date as she busy on Tues and Monday her employer got friends over.

Cheers~!
Old 21-09-2009, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!

Quote:

woah..... din know Square 2 got so many maids...... gotta walk around the mall more often liao......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1