The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 17-12-2010, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanExpress View Post
onli realise the fool i was after chatting with the blokes that i overpaid for tips and drinks
Take it as a lesson but tipping at 200THB, you will be treated like king.
Old 17-12-2010, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4918 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
For u, I will get 2 hi-so ladyboys free on my acct.

onz la...2p2
u sure u nvr visit carribean?
I miss colonize MP for their nuru gel massage
Old 17-12-2010, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Knowntender,

How's the weather in Montreal? Are you planning to visit Bangkok? All the soapy girls are waiting for you!

Norice,

A few more sleeps I will temporarily out of the cold, hard reality here and on my way to Thailand. Will Have a stopover in Korean Peninsula to check out the 38th parallel, then straight to BKK just in time to have beer ( still your most favored beverage ? ) over Christmas dinner with you. Going to stay in lower Sukhumvit in this trip. I will also buss my a** to make an overnight or same day excursion trip to Pattaya.

Are you staying in Rachada nowaday and do you have a new mobile number now ?

Knowntender
Old 17-12-2010, 09:40 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
onz la...2p2
I good boy dun cheong de.

I still prefer privacy n with a wet hole. Mai chop katoey.

Bangkok is cold today. If everydays this cold then life is perfect here.
Old 17-12-2010, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bangkok is cold today.
Namelo,

I have a hard time in believing this. Or may be you are too used to Singapore or Jakarta weather ?

Yes in Hanoi, as Hanoi residents have winter clothing and gloves ready for winter and there is integral heater in ventilation unit in hotel room. I also had experienced sub-zero outdoor temperature in winter season in Hanoi, so I stayed warm in the basement of Fortuna Hotel.

Cold in Bangkok would be exceptional case by any standard, and definitely by my standard of calling it cold.

See you there soon.

Knowntender
Old 17-12-2010, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Naemlo,

It was cold, I didn't had to use AC for the first time in Bangkok!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 18-12-2010, 01:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -296 / Power: 0
dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26

Quote:
went to copa cabana

entered and chose a girl on upper floor reco by one of the ushers. Not a lot of ladies when I perused around 3pm just after landing at airport

service was above average with nice big room

damage

lady - thb3500
drinks - thb500
tip for usher - thb200 (the lady requested on his behalf)

getting there quite easy by taxi
bro u never said how much you tip the lady ,or u mean the drinks include tip for her???

Quote:
onz la...2p2
nuru very nice ,but colonze always the ger not so pretty leh

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Namelo,

I have a hard time in believing this. Or may be you are too used to Singapore or Jakarta weather ?

Yes in Hanoi, as Hanoi residents have winter clothing and gloves ready for winter and there is integral heater in ventilation unit in hotel room. I also had experienced sub-zero outdoor temperature in winter season in Hanoi, so I stayed warm in the basement of Fortuna Hotel.

Cold in Bangkok would be exceptional case by any standard, and definitely by my standard of calling it cold.

See you there soon.

Knowntender
bkk windy can be very cold
Old 18-12-2010, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4918 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I good boy dun cheong de.

I still prefer privacy n with a wet hole. Mai chop katoey.

Bangkok is cold today. If everydays this cold then life is perfect here.
okie dokie we go ramkhamhaeng university do social work
btw u nvr experience bkk winter before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbag_26 View Post

nuru very nice ,but colonze always the ger not so pretty leh
pretty girl dun need to provide good svc also wu lang call
so not so pretty have to do extra eg soapy massage or nuru gel
but uncle like me prefer service
Old 18-12-2010, 05:11 AM
Samster

Quote:

U will be surprised by the weather here today. It is not cold n chilling but just nice weather when u walk without a drop of sweat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Naemlo,

It was cold, I didn't had to use AC for the first time in Bangkok!
Ya same here....

Quote:
okie dokie we go ramkhamhaeng university do social work
Good suggestion.... U lead I will follow.
Old 18-12-2010, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Knowntender,

I still have the same cell number and living in ratchada! Be careful when you visit Korea and don't consume too much kimchee!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 18-12-2010, 07:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
successman is a splendid one to beholdsuccessman is a splendid one to beholdsuccessman is a splendid one to beholdsuccessman is a splendid one to beholdsuccessman is a splendid one to beholdsuccessman is a splendid one to beholdsuccessman is a splendid one to behold

wa sounds interesting. maybe going to bangkok next year.
Old 18-12-2010, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
AmericanExpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Take it as a lesson but tipping at 200THB, you will be treated like king.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbag_26 View Post
bro u never said how much you tip the lady ,or u mean the drinks include tip for her???
Naem. only gave usher as we left room. lady ask who reco her and request if i would tip

bag. pretty sure i gave her 500 extra as tips. bought a few drinks before we proceeded with dirty deed
Old 18-12-2010, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
buss my a** to make an overnight or same day excursion trip to Pattaya.
Bro, pity our paths crossed this year (unlike previous 2). Skived to Patts yesterday, weather's also cool (especially along Beach road with sea breeze) and leaving for Bkk tomorrow. I know, winter here can't freeze tits off unlike where you come from

What you doing Patts by not being alone? Omg, the aggs (sois off main main WS) are quite something. Daresay aggs here even better than worn out, weary SC. You must do Super Gal, some asian crowd unlike beers bars and others (farangland) -got girls doing the shower thing smack in bar, complete starkers (and definitely not MILF types!). Will checkout the fringe bars tonite near soi metro and also X-Zone as recommended by bro moonlight.

Pattaya addicts forum worth a looksee for wealth of info sharing. Last night I bf one from Super Gal, and ended having late night eats at local pub/restaurant Luna La with 3 live band with 3 of her suay lady friends doing MP. 2 of them were sideliners from Caesars Bkk, moonlighting over weekend here. I was probably the envy with other khun thai customers, good ego trip but alas this old man had to be content with goodbye hugs hehehe

Maybe I'll post my impressions in Pattaya thread
Old 18-12-2010, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

One thing I like about Pattaya is that a bar is always less than 10m away from you!
Old 18-12-2010, 06:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -296 / Power: 0
dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26

Quote:
Naem. only gave usher as we left room. lady ask who reco her and request if i would tip

bag. pretty sure i gave her 500 extra as tips. bought a few drinks before we proceeded with dirty deed
orrrr ok ,i see your "drinks - thb500" i thot u mean you spend 500 on drinks.

drink in MP dun realli count as tips ,even AGG bar laddy drinks they dn get a lot of $$$.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1