The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2015, 04:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
chavo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Was there from 12 to 3. When I first reached, there was only a few standing around. But then there was more coming down after 1. Saw around 10 decent ones, mostly Vietnamese. Picked one with a nice smile and hugged me really tight.

Name: Weng (cant spell, Vietnamese name lol)
Face: 6/10
Boobs: 7/10 (implants, but not too hard, light brown nips)
Gfe: 9/10 (very gentle, keeps saying thank you)
Cbj: 8/10 (does it very slowly, no rush at all, about 10 minutes)
Fj: 8/10 ( Missinoary & doggy, she hugs you when you are on top, super gfe)
$: 70
Wir: I really want to, but there are just too many other girls to try out
Old 20-06-2015, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mixchinesedude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now is fasting month , so business for them won't be so high this month . Pity them actually , was there few days ago and had a talk with the girls . Quite pitiful if they can't even earn to pay their expensive rent there ! Anyone here tried cheonging raw with any of the girls in ace before ? Haha curious . I was with my regular the other raw and wanted me to enter her raw when we were fondling each other . I said no . Haha . Protection plz .
Old 20-06-2015, 09:51 AM
Samster

I was with my regular the other day *
Old 20-06-2015, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixchinesedude View Post
Now is fasting month , so business for them won't be so high this month . Pity them actually , was there few days ago and had a talk with the girls . Quite pitiful if they can't even earn to pay their expensive rent there ! Anyone here tried cheonging raw with any of the girls in ace before ? Haha curious . I was with my regular the other raw and wanted me to enter her raw when we were fondling each other . I said no . Haha . Protection plz .
Better inform us which girl doing RAW.
Aiyaa...don't pity them as many of them have been here for many years liao, by now they should know which month is "ghost month"?

Will try to avoid this type of girl at all cost.

saas<----Next!
Old 21-06-2015, 12:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
FuckerBB is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavo View Post
Was there from 12 to 3. When I first reached, there was only a few standing around. But then there was more coming down after 1. Saw around 10 decent ones, mostly Vietnamese. Picked one with a nice smile and hugged me really tight.

Name: Weng (cant spell, Vietnamese name lol)
Face: 6/10
Boobs: 7/10 (implants, but not too hard, light brown nips)
Gfe: 9/10 (very gentle, keeps saying thank you)
Cbj: 8/10 (does it very slowly, no rush at all, about 10 minutes)
Fj: 8/10 ( Missinoary & doggy, she hugs you when you are on top, super gfe)
$: 70
Wir: I really want to, but there are just too many other girls to try out
Must try . I like Viet .
Old 21-06-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
chavo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would it be safe to get a bbbj at ace?
Old 22-06-2015, 09:55 AM
Samster

Hahahaha bro Konkam, no need to worry la , I probably think she is just joking around ... No worries bro . Anyways I would never do raw with anyone except my future wife .haha. Anyways I'm wondering , any of u sifus ever took a chick from ace to go outside ? Let's say take them out to eat or travel with them? What's the experience like ? Haha . Thinking of taking one out for outing . Just for fun
Old 22-06-2015, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9635 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahahaha bro Konkam, no need to worry la , I probably think she is just joking around ... No worries bro . Anyways I would never do raw with anyone except my future wife .haha. Anyways I'm wondering , any of u sifus ever took a chick from ace to go outside ? Let's say take them out to eat or travel with them? What's the experience like ? Haha . Thinking of taking one out for outing . Just for fun
dont try... unless you wanna be kc..
Old 22-06-2015, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There is one taikor in our group that used to do that and with ease. whereas pom is a giam-siap harimao gee-niu old nut that nobody wants to be with, even if pom wants to take them out. This is life, born ugly like that how ah?
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 22-06-2015, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 14
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
why cannot.

got tapau home and genting also can. Experience like paid GF lor.

but don't play play unless the force is strong with you. Otherwise get KC gau gau.
Old 23-06-2015, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
why cannot.

got tapau home and genting also can. Experience like paid GF lor.
but don't play play unless the force is strong with you. Otherwise get KC gau gau.
Chairman Konkam din dell you meh? He always tapao food for the WL. In return when he tapao them home is FOC. KEKKEKE
Old 24-06-2015, 12:03 AM
Samster

Hahahahaha ... Bros .. Please practice safe sex with prostitutes ... Hahahaha ... Maybe I will bring one out when I have nice money . I am still a student bros..😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂... Anyways this chick really likes me and treats me so well.. Tonight she is on her period and I will be staying with her for the night .. How awesome is that ?? Probably just pay her rm 100 for the good attitude towards me .. Hahahahaha ... Money is a game . Play it well . Anyways, don't ever trust them 100% . Bro Pom , you are chinese . Ugly what .you and bro Konkam are a superior race . People look highly of you here . Hahahahaha .you are the ducking boss !!!! You guys are !!! I look like malay , so people in ace here look down on me .eventbough my chinese is still cn survive.. Life bros !!!!
Old 24-06-2015, 05:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Anyways I'm wondering , any of u sifus ever took a chick from ace to go outside ? Let's say take them out to eat or travel with them? What's the experience like ? Haha . Thinking of taking one out for outing . Just for fun
One of my favourite regulars from a few years ago (Keke, yes I'm always going on and on about her) said I could join her for a week's trip to Langkawi, unlimited bonking but pay for her hotel. Unfortunately I was busy that fucking week... and so was her menstrual cycle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
whereas pom is a giam-siap harimao gee-niu old nut that nobody wants to be with, even if pom wants to take them out. This is life, born ugly like that how ah?
bro pom with his world class, record-breaking humility no need to take them out la, later shopping need to buy new phone for them, bro pom's money better save for the potential wild boar bbq...
Old 24-06-2015, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
One of my favourite regulars from a few years ago (Keke, yes I'm always going on and on about her) said I could join her for a week's trip to Langkawi, unlimited bonking but pay for her hotel. Unfortunately I was busy that fucking week... and so was her menstrual cycle!

bro pom with his world class, record-breaking humility no need to take them out la, later shopping need to buy new phone for them, bro pom's money better save for the potential wild boar bbq...
If your Keke is the one that our group know of (a long legged lassie with a Japanese look) then it is a "good buy" not "good bye". We assigned her a moniker "Sailor Moon". To me, sailor Moon has a nice BO that steams pom and pom's didi up

Pom is just an ordinary old man....not as what you describe lah. Anyway pom is saving up money waiting for Sotong to be back in middle of July
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 24-06-2015, 09:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
cromok is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hot busty MILF (indonesia)
she's looking for a teenagers ONLY (below than 20)
available for a threesome (2 boy + herself)
here my we chat id sya_saL
i'm talking about this hot busty MILf & teenagers ONLY… contact me if you're interested…if you wanna make some conversation about this, don't worry because i'll ignore you…got that? nice~
*real man or trying to be a man? your choice
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1