The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-12-2020, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3892 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Merry Christmas to all bros here.

祝每个人 圣诞快乐!

Stay safe and Cheong safely!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 25-12-2020, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1044 / Power: 13
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of

who is Melody? can't find this name on SLG website. is it on beautycastle?
Old 25-12-2020, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
who is Melody? can't find this name on SLG website. is it on beautycastle?
Correct. Also, ignore her photos - she is not as young as she looks in the photos but still pleasant by my standards. If you like MILFs, she is the one but she does not like ppl to play with her nipples. I recall she is ok with ppl squeezing her tits but not play with the sensitive nipples.
Old 25-12-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Melody is good but recently no talk about her
Old 25-12-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29847 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxury88 View Post
Brother are you referring to Poppy that just arriving few days back which now work in spa near bugis mrt?
Hi, I’ve just upped your points. Hope you can in return help to up my points. Attached below is my latest posting website link. Thanks.

https://sbf.today/showpost....stcount=117342
Old 25-12-2020, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Melody is good but recently no talk about her
So what's the deal about Melody that you are so eager to promote her for? Usually such hard selling will have adverse effects. Lack of FR usually relates to two things, mediocre skills with nothing to shout about and simply free upgrades that bros don't want to share.
Old 25-12-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
rubbaduckie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited https://sglonelyguy.site/massage-co-co/ recently

Apparently she shifted place awhile back, I feel that her new place is more discreet compared to her old one. It's about 6 minutes walk from MRT and there is a huge carpark nearby also

So for bros who didn't like her previous place probably can try her at her new place
Old 25-12-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
So what's the deal about Melody that you are so eager to promote her for? Usually such hard selling will have adverse effects. Lack of FR usually relates to two things, mediocre skills with nothing to shout about and simply free upgrades that bros don't want to share.
I think i let other melody regulars answer better
Old 25-12-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1044 / Power: 13
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatealll View Post
Correct. Also, ignore her photos - she is not as young as she looks in the photos but still pleasant by my standards. If you like MILFs, she is the one but she does not like ppl to play with her nipples. I recall she is ok with ppl squeezing her tits but not play with the sensitive nipples.
I see...thanks.
will check out beautycastle website
Old 25-12-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Crunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Like clockwork, this ML sure to have this kind of Good FR from newbie and usually after a series of mixed FR from more reliable bros. And always end with some statement urging bros to support her etc. Please lah, stop all these fake publicity or attempts to "bury" the mixed/bad FRs.

I have not patronised her (her looks don't pass my test) nor am I trying to ruin her ricebowl. All I know is she is not a new ML, seen her last year or so, same pictures. If she is truly consistently good or has strong selling points, she wouldn't have gone under the radar of so many regular bros here. Suggest her supporters to advice her to up her game and if she is indeed good, word of mouth will spread. Until that happens, these suspicious looking FRs is NOT going to do her business wonders.
This is the one whom i mention keep yawning when doing massage ( and its half fuck kind) . Another bro alao mentioned about her yawning
Old 25-12-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
Northwardly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNorthwardly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatealll View Post
Maybe she scared she'll get too aroused if her nipples are played hehe
Old 25-12-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 8
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone book ml on christmas lol
Old 25-12-2020, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
Anyone book ml on christmas lol
Nope but i have a booking with Ai Ni next week
Old 25-12-2020, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

revisit aini and it was another fantastic session. other than her physical attributes that scores well, her attitude to give you full hour attention is a class above the current half-past-six ML doing fast-food service style.

Que is about 1 week but is still worth the wait, on a positive note, likelihood she will stay on 1 more month if goes according to plan.
Old 25-12-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
revisit aini and it was another fantastic session. other than her physical attributes that scores well, her attitude to give you full hour attention is a class above the current half-past-six ML doing fast-food service style.

Que is about 1 week but is still worth the wait, on a positive note, likelihood she will stay on 1 more month if goes according to plan.
going for another round?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1