The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-12-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
PCC too much till sian liao

Nowadays rather hold a few weeks and find ml to release
Yes and just a word of caution that PCC too much can cause one to prefer PCC over a real female.
Old 27-12-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 5
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
PCC too much till sian liao

Nowadays rather hold a few weeks and find ml to release
Haha how can hold for few weeks
Old 27-12-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Well... dun be fooled by Anxin's sweet n innocent persona... that's all I'll say.
you guys expect sweet and innocence from whore?
Old 27-12-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 22
sinjiao is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinjiao is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinjiao is a Helpful and Caring Samster

visited anxin quite a few times and she always seems to have some financial issue back home.. just dont get too involved with her.
Old 27-12-2020, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
From what I understand of Anxin, her KC game is strong, so put two and two together...

Anyway, awaiting updates.
He must have paid much more than others to upsize. Clearly another saga brewing?
Old 27-12-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 14
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy.site/xiao-bu-dian-massage/

she just moved to a Hotel recently...check with her before proceed.
Old 27-12-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
JerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by voo888doo View Post
she was qiao lin previously operated in Sophia road. look at least 10yrs older than picture. bad service. she was among ranked bottom among sgl ladies that I have tried.
I actually frequented Qiao Lin quite often during the early part of this year + end of last year. Her massage was so so but she get turned on easily and was always asking to "top up". Though I didn't, we had good chemistry and had good level of friendship while she was still here. She even gave me soup she made to drink.

I really guess everyone's experience is different.
Old 27-12-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
pronstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
If you do get zap it won't be because you speak ill of An Xin. It will be because you didn't even explain what happened. People here will just conclude you are just yet another of those whom did not get what you want from her and come here post a generic negative comment. Want to tell a story tell it in full, else don't even start.
very good point.... in the end just ML, who serious who lose.. life got better thing to worry about .. your real wife/children/family etc. just enjoy, unload then move on is the best.

dont play the KC game.
Old 27-12-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
tofuzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

question for the bros here.

has anybody been accused by the ML for not paying or forgetting to pay even after you're already out of the place? I was 200% certain that I've paid up before leaving, if not, how could I even leave in the first place. First time kena accused by a ML saying I never pay up abit tilting. lol

If anyone kena this situation, how would you resolve it? cause its like your words against hers.

ps, wouldn't mention the ML name if not likely I would be shredded into pieces by her white knights or regulars.
Old 27-12-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2557 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodalime View Post
Piece of advice for newbies and maybe seasoned players too,

Avoid Anxin at all costs. Unless you want to be cheated small or big time. She is a compulsive liar.
Sorry la, but more and more you're appearing like a customers who's ego is bruised and now miffed because you cannot get what you want. So you decide to drag ML's name through the mud by posting some unfounded accusation.

Yes maybe her KC is strong, but if you want to play the game then know the rules. If dunno and lose, no need for the blame game. The fault lies squarely on the ignorant customer.

FYI, I'm no fan of An Xin. I've only seen her once in her first stint, so i have zero vested interest.

I think you should come clean and tell all. Let us decide for ourselves.
Old 27-12-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofuzy View Post
question for the bros here.

has anybody been accused by the ML for not paying or forgetting to pay even after you're already out of the place? I was 200% certain that I've paid up before leaving, if not, how could I even leave in the first place. First time kena accused by a ML saying I never pay up abit tilting. lol

If anyone kena this situation, how would you resolve it? cause its like your words against hers.

ps, wouldn't mention the ML name if not likely I would be shredded into pieces by her white knights or regulars.
With some of my regulars i do forget to pay quite often

Cos will be doing lots of other things.. So when there is no routine and u r too happy payment is far from ur mind

Nv happened with those very SOP ones though

If u r certain just insist

A recent popular lady did tell me abt forgetting to collect payment though. Not sure if its the same
Old 27-12-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Sorry la, but more and more you're appearing like a customers who's ego is bruised and now miffed because you cannot get what you want. So you decide to drag ML's name through the mud by posting some unfounded accusation.

Yes maybe her KC is strong, but if you want to play the game then know the rules. If dunno and lose, no need for the blame game. The fault lies squarely on the ignorant customer.

FYI, I'm no fan of An Xin. I've only seen her once in her first stint, so i have zero vested interest.

I think you should come clean and tell all. Let us decide for ourselves.
Totally agree. If u want to play the game u shld be prepared for the fallout if any..

Its actually between them, two adults.. Since we dont know the story dont need to jump to conclusions.. Reading some replies here, pple are believing what they want to believe

Without further information think we dont need to comment any more on this
Old 27-12-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
tofuzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
A recent popular lady did tell me abt forgetting to collect payment though. Not sure if its the same
hmm, right... haha wild assumption that if we are talking about the same ML, let's see if there are anymore similar situations like this, if have then likely its a scam by the ML sia.
Old 27-12-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ohmohm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofuzy View Post
hmm, right... haha wild assumption that if we are talking about the same ML, let's see if there are anymore similar situations like this, if have then likely its a scam by the ML sia.
Benefit of doubt, some ML goes through so many customers each day they really forget if they collected payment. I had a ML a while back text me 3 hours after saying that I did not pay. She threatened to tell her friends and blacklist my numbers. Luckily I dropped my wallet on the floor when I was paying her and I asked her if she remembered I dropped my wallet while paying her and she remembered. She apologised. I don’t think she is trying to cheat but I do think she started counting money and some are missing and she can’t really remember who pay less or didn’t pay or at the end of the day they can’t remember how many customers came that day.
Old 27-12-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 9
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodalime View Post
Piece of advice for newbies and maybe seasoned players too,

Avoid Anxin at all costs. Unless you want to be cheated small or big time. She is a compulsive liar.
unless you specify this thing then I'll just take it as a pinch of salt or 玩不起 from your past post, u were looking for sugarbaby with 3.5k per month so I guess you demand certain things from her which she rejected and felt not satisfied
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1