The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2011, 11:49 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 23
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Sex Education

Wish I had Ying n Bing to educate me too!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 27-09-2011, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 18
ZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
Wish I had Ying n Bing to educate me too!
Wah, SENIOR BRO!!! .... I must kow tow to you, thanks for your support very very much... I am lucky with Ying n Bing ... something I always cherish and miss those every moment...

Next time, when you going to fuck someone here in SBF, REMEMBER to leave your nick behind....
Old 27-09-2011, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rikacchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh my gosh, ZhuGeLiang bro, I'm kinda addicted to ur story here, even when I come home late from work..

I think if join everything up, can make movie liao!! It'll be damn interesting and exciting la! Hahaha!
Old 27-09-2011, 03:46 PM
Samster

ZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikacchi View Post
oh my gosh, ZhuGeLiang bro, I'm kinda addicted to ur story here, even when I come home late from work..

I think if join everything up, can make movie liao!! It'll be damn interesting and exciting la! Hahaha!
More coming up soon!! Enjoy it bro!! Thanks for your support

Next time, when you going to fuck someone here in SBF, REMEMBER to leave your nick behind....
Old 27-09-2011, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Education on Sleeping with Partners

As I am done with all the pee pee and unfortunate incident, both myself and Ying went back to the room and continue our sleep. To be frank with you, two single bed (not super single) with 3 persons are darm cramp. The 3 of us are of the smaller size already, and yet I can feel the cramp and inflexible sleeping posture. Come on, don't tell me you all sleep on one side and don't turn around frequently. Back on the bed, I sleep in the middle, as usual, Ying back to my right. However, this time, Ying was hugging me from the side. I can feel her soft breast touching my shoulder arm, and her arm over my chest. This feeling is damn good, and I am hard on. Dunno if Ying knew about my didi or not, but she put her leg immediately over my didi. Her leg is pressing on it, not too hard, in fact the feeling is quite good. Ying soft skin is really a turn on. As Ying is hugging me from the side, my right arm is locked, and I don't have intention to move it. My other arm, is free to roam around, but can only touch Ying's shoulder. So, no choice, since Bing is just next to my left, her back facing me, and my left arm is free ... the only place I am interested is her butt. Yeah man, so move my hand slowly to touch her butt crack ... well, as I was about to reach Bing's butt ... Bing actually turned, and you know what, damn, she was lying on top of my arm. Yeah, nice as it is Bing butt right on my arm, but bad, coz that the only good thing, I can't move my hand. Being kind as not to wake Bing up, or to disturb Ying to be peaceful sleep, I left my position it as it is. Bad decision...in less than 10 mins .... my right arm is numb, really terrible numb .... coz Ying is lying on top of it. And same for my left arm, it is also numb, thanks to the ass.

Well, in such situation, what else can I do?? I have no choice, but first, ply my arm out of Bing ass first.... really got to use some force and pull the arm out. It took me a while to get it out. And once out, I need to rest a while coz the arm feel like full of ants crawling around ... any knock to that arm will cause it to have some electric shock feeling .. if you know what I mean. And bloody hell, with all the move and push, Bing is still asleep ... what a pig. While my hand is out, I did took a quite touch on Bing's pussy and breast. Haha ...

Next mission is to move Ying away. I don't know where to start, so I decided to free my didi. I moved Ying's leg away, using my didi, opps, no la, my didi not that strong, using my leg, lift it up and Ying leg will fall down nicely. Done. Next is to move Ying body over, btw, Ying is drooling, she sleep with her mouth slightly open and darn, what a mess she did to my shoulder .... but is ok la, still fresh and no sleep, just use my hand to wipe it off then wipe it on Bing's ass ... hahaha ...... Ok, pushing Ying away is another challenge. Real challenge. Being a gentlemen, I should try to be as gentle as possible. But my right arm is really numb now that if I don't move her away, I worry I might need to ampute my arm due to lack of oxygen travelling in there. Slowly I pushed Ying shoulder, then moved her as gently as possible...... but ... BANG!!!

Opps, what I didn't realize is, Ying is already sleeping quite close to the edge of the bed. WTF ... I didn't know that, seriously .. but when she fall with the loud bang, Bing is still sleeping... what to do? I pretend that I am also asleep, with my eye shut... Guilty of my action, but dare not open eye. Btw, the bedroom floor is made of wood, that explains the loud sound. Ying woke up, but still half away, sighed then climbed up and continue her sleep .... Fooh, I actually almost laughed out loud..hahaha... Sleeping together is another partner is darn bad experience... not that comfortable as we think it is. Even worst for my case where there are 3 of us. Ying back is facing me now. Looking at both Ying and Bing ass, I prefer Ying's coz it is perkier and much rounder. Most important, it is meaty and I choose it to keep my didi warm. I turned over to Ying and hugged her, with my hand on top, the other hand, just below my head. My didi, is now resting between Ying butt crack, what a wonderful feel. My didi felt the warm of Ying butt and fell asleep almost immediately. After this incident, I always find way, somehow, to get my didi feel the butt of my partners.. haha

Well, as it already morning, Ying woke up first, followed by me, while the other pig just continued the sleep. Ying was complaining about her pain at the shoulder, which I knew she got it from the falling off.. but I chose to pretend dunno and offered to rub some medicated oil for her. We woke Bing up and wore our clothes back. Ying choose a light blue bra, this time, not the front buckle type. She put it on, signaling to me to strap the back on for her. I, of course do it as she commanded, then hugged her from behind and grabbed her new bra from behind... my didi hard on again, and it is between Ying butt crack, she chose to ignore it, turn around and used a finger to hit it few times, like hitting a dog head telling it to be good. Ying then wear her panty on her own. Bing chose the skin colored panty and bra, front strapped ... I couldn't find my clothes, in the room, which eventually I realized, it is all left in the bathroom. Proceed back to my room and wear my clothes on my own.

Finally we are no longer naked. What a long night of education.

Old 27-09-2011, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
boomster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are you Continuing???
Old 27-09-2011, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomster View Post
Are you Continuing???
Yes yes, patience, just came back from bonking a local FL need time to write ...

Old 27-09-2011, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Education on First Love

Done with Ying and Bing for that day and nothing much happened thereafter coz parents are back and we live normally though with occasional some cheeky eye staring and smile.. haha...

Ok, back to Thug. Remember that time we are in the year of N-Level. My relationship with Thug is getting better each day. She liked me a lot, I think coz she has been calling me quite often that even my parents knew who she is. Once, she was even in the kopitiam helping my mum out. WTF, man, she can clean tables and takes drink orders. Emm, a wonderful young lady I must say. Most of the time, she will tell my parents that she needs helps in her study, or just a call to remind me I need to submit the homework tomorrow. Nothing really new but it always work. I didn't really see Thug's parents before but she knew my immediate family and both the sister, Ying and Bing. Ying and Bing always mock me, whenever they saw me with Thug. What the heck la, they are just jealous, I know, but I can see from Ying's expression, some sign of happiness, for me. Ying is really nice to me.

Once Thug offered to come over my place coz she knows I am weak in some of my subjects (well, weaker than her a bit la), but whatever la, since my parents allow, no reason why I should not, right?Ok ok, my ego kick in, it is true, I wanted her badly to be in my place ... haha... Thug was quite serious when it comes to homework or revision. Seems like she is really into it, studying with me and to ensure I understand the topics before she move on. I am totally lost when I am with her, as though like I am being her slave, really. Dunno why la. Each time when she called, I will be darn happy and looking forward to hear her voice. So sweet and well, pleasant to the ear.. hahaha

Ok, back in my house, after we are done with the revision + homework

Thug: Do you know there is a new tuition teacher?
Me: No, why? Our existing center is good already right?
Thug: Yes, of course, but not for N-Level. O-Level is much tougher compared to O-Level and I think it is good move to bring in calibre tutor
Me: Emm, I am ok, but since it is for O-Level, we talk about it after our N-Level lo
Thug: No, that tuition seat is limited place, we need to book now if interested else, they will run out of space
Me: Huh, we got few more month before our N-Level exam and need to book now?
Thug: No harm la, also the tuition center won't close for holiday, they will start the O-Level tuition almost immediately

Hearing that, I almost faint. Even before N-Level complete, she asked me to start with the O level, what the heck ... hahaha... is ok la, anyway, I think I really liked her, whatever she said is always ok with me, the "Yes" man.

Thug: Ok we are done now, do you want to go for movie?

Wow, she is very direct and straight forward one .. hahaha ... of course I agreed la. If I am not wrong at that time, the popular movie is the Tong Fang Bu Pai ... acted by Jet Li and Lin Ching Hsia. Well, being a gentlemen, I offered to pay for her movie and tibbits, I asked permission from my mum, and she happily gave me few bucks and ask me to take care of Thugs. Of course la ... hahaha ... I got home to change, while Thug was long gone home. We promised to wait near the busstop and take the bus together to the cinema. We got ourselves a middle seat, with some tibbits. Thug said she liked peanut, so I got her some peanuts. While I got myself some kuachi ... those white with black stripes, dunno how to call it in English. We chatted, then Thug move closer to whisper, she said it is better this way as we should not disturb others.. Thug moving closer and speak to my ear, is really exciting... I can feel her warm breath, and I can almost felt her body smell, a very pleasant scent.. hahaha... also, most importantly, as Thug move closer, there are some contact between my arm and her arm, sometime, even her chest ... I mean, her breast ... WOW HO HO HO....

Half way through the show, I was as usual watching, while munching on my kuachi, I am holding a hand full of it. Thug, then took some kuachi from my hand, of course, ok la, take it. Then the next round, her finger was stopped, after touching my hand. At that time, I thought she must be immersed with the movie, and stun, but nothing special le.... Thug then move her finger around, like digging for something .. but what ? I keep old beneath the stack of kuachi ah? Hahaha ... I think at that time, she is touching my palm, feeling my hand, I let her do so ... She didn't stop and continue it for quite a while, like from the scene where Jet Li was fleeing away the prisoner, till Lin Ching Hsia was fighting with the prisoner. .. dunno how long but I enjoyed every moment of it. Then suddenly Ying stopped her finger, move across to get my drink, and she drank from there. I goes .. WOW again. Ok, nothing much right, but hey, it is first time we share drinks le, she is drinking from hers, I think she finished hers that's why she took mine. I whisper to her it is mine, she replied "So" ... ok, so go on lo ... once she is done, I took it from her, and I drink from the same straw too ... WOW another time ... hahaha.

When the movie ended, I was preparing to move out, but I pretend to clear rubbish la, took Thug's drink as well. It is still half full at least ... I looked at Ying, and drink it while she is smiling at me. Hahaha ... We walked out of the cinema, not knowing we are already holding hands.... and no, we didn't want it to end and continued our hand holding till our busstop, in the bus, till we reach our destination busstop.... we sat there for a while .. not so much of talking just smile and smile and smile ... WTF ... Sorry bro, a bit mushy mushy, but this is my education on my FIRST LOVE. Finally as time is already late, we bid each other goodbye. Boy oh boy, I am in cloud 9... Oh yeah

Old 27-09-2011, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhuGeLiang View Post
My Education on First Love...Then suddenly Ying stopped her finger, move across to get my drink, and she drank from there. I goes .. WOW again. Ok, nothing much right, but hey, it is first time we share drinks le...

... I looked at Ying, and drink it while she is smiling at me. Hahaha ... We walked out of the cinema, not knowing we are already holding hands....
So is Thug or Ying
Make up your mind
Old 27-09-2011, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
So is Thug or Ying
Make up your mind
Aiya, it is Thug, paiseh paiseh ... hahahaha ... write till blur blur liow. Thanks for pointing out the error.

Old 27-09-2011, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Education on Depression

As per the title, well, it is something bad, so please read on if interested or you may skip and wait for the next chapter. I was also debating whether to write or not about this part, as it is not very interesting only bring back bad memories. I've overcome this long ago, and it is not easy.

Anyway, here I am brace myself to write about it. Myself and Thug are always seen together, during recess, during lunch, in library. Almost everywhere. Thug enrolled me to the tuition center, the boss there is Choo. Well, nothing about it until we finish our N-Level exam. The month waited has finally arrived and we are to take N-Level. We promised each other to do well in the exam and to minimize our meeting till the exam over. I am ok, as I love Thug so much, I don't want to disappoint her. Finally, we took the final exam and Woo Hoo ... it is all over.

I am so happy with the N-Level, I think I did above average and planned quite a lot of activities, to do with Thugs, and also, if have opportunity, with Ying and Bing as well. Thug was telling me she needs to go back to her hometown for a week. Which we didn't contact each other. However, to cut it short, after a week, I received news from my parents that Thug has passed away...... I goes blank, inside me, I say, you must be joking???

What happened, Thug indeed went back to her hometown with her parents. It is suppose to be an happy occasion. But on the unfortunate day, Thug family while back in her hometown, planned to go for dinner. While Thug dad was reversing the car, think it hit Thug. Thug was bleeding profusely and was vomitting blood. I didn't see it, but it was told to me by Thug's mother. They send Thug to the nearby hospital, but there is nothing the doctor could do to save her. The accident crushed her chest bones, penetrated her heart, lung, stomach, liver, almost all of the vital organs are damaged. Thug died in the hospital. A happy occasion, resulted in a fatal, freak accident. Nothing I can do, but to listen and keep to myself. The real problem when you keep to yourself is the feeling, the strong gripping on the heart. I told myself not to cry, but for what reason not to cry? I don't have the answer even till now.

I distance myself away from my family members, including Ying and Bing. Nothing interest me at that time, nothing can console me. I was in isolation. Eat, Drink, Toilet and Sleep ... nothing else. Such incident really set me a back ... making me think back how fragile we human being are. Few weeks later, N-Level results are out, Thug got straights As ... I am proud of her, while I got As, except for one subject, which is English....

I was quiet most of the time. Ying and Bing are real worried. Once, during midnight, Ying actually sneak into my room. She knew I am not asleep, woke me up, and give me a hug. He place my head near her chest. Ying is braless that time, think she was hoping her soft boob will ease me. It didn't.... I am not so interested in Ying at that time, I said thanks, and sorry, as I need to sleep. Ying tuck me into my bed and leave as I wished. Bing on the other hand, did her part by not saying anything sarcastic. Occasionally she will buy me some nice foods such as fries (my favorite) or nyonya kueh. Non of these can stop my depression. Even my parents tried many things to cheer me up but to no avail. My change of attitude really affect every single member in the house.

At that time, I am due for tuition, as I've registered with Thug earlier on. I didn't turn up for few classes, and they are kind enough to call my house. But I didn't bother to pick up the phone at that time. One day, a lady, by the name Chin dropped by my place. She is dressed like an OL, pink blouse and pink skirt, with white high heels shoe. She was looking for me. I didn't know who she is.

Chin: Hi
Me: Hello
Chin: Do you know who I am
Me: No
Chin: I am Chin. I work for Choo, from the tuition center
Me: Ok, Hello
Chin: I heard about the accident that killed your friend. Your classmates told me that

At that time, only I realize this is not a matter of myself, but it is known to all school mates and friends as well. Story and news do travel fast, from mouth to mouth.

Chin: And I know you are very close friend to her
Me: *keeping quiet*
Chin: I just want you to know, we all care for you. I don't know you well, but I can feel the lost in you.
Me: What do you know about the lost?
Chin: You are sad because you miss her. And you miss her coz you love her

I am speechless, think she was right. I am into Thug too deep that I fallen in love with her deeply. The sudden departure of Thug is something I cannot endure as it is was too fast.

Chin: You must remember, for every beginning there is an ending. I am sure your friend in heaven, do not want you to feel this way. She will wants you to continue your study, study it well and be a successful person in the near future.

Every words from Chin, strike a note of Thug. Yes, Thug always wants me to study hard, to understand every chapter of the text book. She will want me to complete my study with flying color.

Chin: I think this is why she registered you with me, so that I can be your tutor, to guide you and to nurture you to the path of success.

This, she sounded like marketing herself, which I am annoyed, but thinking from her words said, it is true, Thug indeed registered me with her so that she can teach us to pass O-Level with flying color. I nodded my head with agreement.

Chin: You've skipped a few classes already. I've talked to your parent, for now, I will come over every evening to teach you personally. I've brought you some of the workbook. Are you ok with this arrangement?
Me: *Just nod*
Chin: Good, we will start next week ok? At the mean time, do take care of yourself!!

The conversation with Chin is of course much more than this. The key is, Chin has entered into my life and in a way, I managed to get out of my depression after the conversation with Chin. Really appreciate her on this.

Old 27-09-2011, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Education on ZaoGeng 1 (WOW)

Ok, the chapter subject always give out the vital part of the story. Ok, for the sake of bro/sis who skipped last chapter, I got a new tuition teacher to teach me. For start, she is coming over to my place to teach, one to one session every evening. Hahaha.... Walao, today write 3 chapters liow ... one chapter got some mistake there, so sorry ah bro. When feel like writing must continue mah, right??

Chin came over to my place the following week as she promised. Well, Ying and Bing and prepared my room and cleared my table. Chin was lead to my room with my whole family member followed. They chit chat, talking about what is still needed for the lesson. Dad was thankful to Chin for willing to come over. Finally Chin excuses the family saying there isn't much time left, so she will have to start immediately. All members, obediently leave the room .... leaving me and Chin alone in the room. We didn't close the door, not at this time.

Chin is wearing a white blouse and short black skirt. She also wear panty hose, skin colored normal type. Chin has shoulder length hair and wearing nice spectacles. Not those gold frame type la, but presentable. She will sit next to me and start the ice breaking. She is as usual will talk to me, with full of confidence look. Never once did she need to pause before answering my question. I being young and naive, always ask the wrong question like "What is your age", "Are you married", "Do you have boyfriends" etc etc etc ... Chin did not deter any of my questions, instead she replied me gracefully, she is 24, graduated from economic degrees, good in math, not married and no boyfriend. Chin said she is really proud of me for I am now more relaxed and open, willing to ask a lot of questions are good sign. I smiled back in acknowledging it.

Chin is seated on my right. And while she was teaching me, I glimpsed at her dress and saw an opening. Her boob is considered huge, think B or C cup, definitely bigger than Ying. The shirt opening, shows her black colored bra. With laces ... it is an immediate turn on for me. I dunno why, but it seems to be something very interesting, for me. The tiny gap showed her bra view and some upper part of Chin's boob. It is an excited that fill in me. My head is still looking down, with occasional glance to the opening, all the while Chin is explaining some concept to me. Seem to me, she didn't realize I saw that, coz she didn't even bother to pull her shirt down to close the gap. And as a young, and hot blooded kid, I began to look at Chin's butt. Wow, it is very curvy and meaty too. Really beautiful from the outside, and I start to wonder what is she wearing inside. I was kinda desperate. I saw a sharpener, a round one with mirror at the back. Quietly and slowly I took it then try to drop it to the floor. I was planning that after the class, Chin will walk out and I can see from the mirror on what's Chin is wearing down under. I look forward to dismissal.

Finally, when time is up, Chin is preparing to go, once she stand up, I lock my eye to the sharpener, Chin walked past it, but heck la, she moved too fast, not easy for me to catch a glimpse of it. Never mind, there is always another time, I was thinking to myself. Slowly, reluctantly I send Chin off to the main door. Chin was reminding me to complete the workbook, where we covered the section earlier on. She was facing me, then she bend down, you know, the normal bow where we take before we off the stage ... haha, what else man, a full gravity effect of down blouse, it is really a hard on for me. See the C cupper dropped, on the black bra. Beautiful sight .... I am not sure if she found out I was ogling at her or not, but she immediately squat down, with her tight skirt. What else bro, a full ZaoGeng of her panty, I remembered clearly it is red lace panty. Her panty hose is not the full type of panty hose, but just till her thigh, and the sight of the red panty make me want to explode at that moment of time. It is just for a short while, until Chin managed to wear her high heel properly. She stood up, and bid me farewell.. She said see you soon, but in my heart, can you don't go ... wow ... bro/sis, I kinda have fetish with panty, and ZaoGeng at such as close up is definitely a turn on for me. I acted normally of course, coz to catch a glimpse of all these, requires patients and must not be too obvious, for god sake, right? .. A wow lesson for me. After all these sight, what else man, go back to my room, PCC to satisfaction after so damn long...

Old 28-09-2011, 09:45 AM
Samster

To all bro/sis who upz me, I will return favor soon, give me time as there are quite a lot in the list right now... Sorry ah, the 24 hrs rule caused all this backlog.

Once again, thanks all bro/sis for the support!!

Am taking rest to read other thread, but will continue soon!!

Old 28-09-2011, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 14
amateur.bonker is one of the Best!amateur.bonker is one of the Best!amateur.bonker is one of the Best!

really hook onto this thread.. great job bro ZhuGeLiang!!! *thumbs up*
Old 28-09-2011, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
naughtyboy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wa!ZhuGeLiang Bro,your story super good!Have practical education(You very heng!!!),love and tuition teacher!Can't wait for next chapter!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1