The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2014, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all
Re: mistress wants to bear baby

Boys, I've been through this situation & far deeper. Travelling 12hrs flight one way every quarterly to meet my love one, eventually buying a property & setting up a business for her. Only differences are she was not a prostitute & family above average income. That is just one of the few women I've been through & I have 4 kids now.

Trust me, if Korean's GF comes into Singapore he will be wrecked. He cannot even handle the wife now so how can he handle a mistress living together in this little island? If he cannot support her in China, he cannot afford her living here so what will she do using a tourist visa? Work in McDonald's?

So don't get muddle headed & chat away like women. Being indecisive will only trap yourself. In the first place, choose your partner wisely & I've already mentioned few times. Mate with the right spouse to have better offsprings. You'll thank me later because I've seen regrets from fathers & mothers.

Sorry to sound like an old man but I've been through these & become jaded+wiser. Love is overrated because it can be replaced. Family relationships & true buddies are more important which applies to both sexes.
Old 06-12-2014, 04:08 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
Boys, I've been through this situation & far deeper. Travelling 12hrs flight one way every quarterly to meet my love one, eventually buying a property & setting up a business for her. Only differences are she was not a prostitute & family above average income. That is just one of the few women I've been through & I have 4 kids now.

Trust me, if Korean's GF comes into Singapore he will be wrecked. He cannot even handle the wife now so how can he handle a mistress living together in this little island? If he cannot support her in China, he cannot afford her living here so what will she do using a tourist visa? Work in McDonald's?

So don't get muddle headed & chat away like women. Being indecisive will only trap yourself. In the first place, choose your partner wisely & I've already mentioned few times. Mate with the right spouse to have better offsprings. You'll thank me later because I've seen regrets from fathers & mothers.

Sorry to sound like an old man but I've been through these & become jaded+wiser. Love is overrated because it can be replaced. Family relationships & true buddies are more important which applies to both sexes.
thx for ur advice bro.

As mentioned earlier, she was holding a yellow card and almost impossible to step into singapore (if i understand correctly, after 3 years can try to apply for visitor pass, subject to approval). basic living for her will have no problem as long as she doesn't care too much of her family n her family member don't make silly moves.

Unfortunately in the first place I was being trapped with the wrong spouce due to muddle headed. and i didnt want a babe especially with women i dont love, and void the chance to divorce.

I reserve my opinion whether love is overrated n irreplaceable as I believe there is no right n wrong answer for this. Everyone has different needs n experiences. But i will take note of ur opinion.

Last edited by korean; 06-12-2014 at 05:13 PM.
Old 06-12-2014, 05:35 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Probably I didn't state clearly my objective of opening this topic. Sorry abt that.

Initially I just want to hear real stories of others especially on the gals site for some references. But I guess those with real stories especially gals may not login sammyboy n see this thread.

I know samsters trying to be helpful n wanna wake me up or warn me. Thanks bro. But what I wanna focus on is on the gal side, what could be best for her. I know without much details it is difficult to advice that why I try to answer some of the queries but it seems diverting the discussion too much for my liking. As a men it is hard to understand gals thought n put yourself into their shoes. I notice most ppl will has bias opinion of gal trying to cheat prior of reading the thread. I can understand where r u coming from.
Old 06-12-2014, 05:43 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 69
iceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
To give u some background, she is fully aware that chances of me divorce with my wife is close to zero. As an ex-wl, she is prohibited to step into sg, and at the moment I couldn't see her regularly as my wife will not let me travel on my own except business trip. She is very upset about this, therefore she got an idea of having my babe as alternative to accompany her. As she knows that I dont like child, she ever said she may not let me find her if she has my babe. I dunno her mind has changed since then as I try not to touch this topic. Eventhough I dont like child and I dont have any, it is very difficult to reject her only request I can fulfil at the moment.
Go and read the story about this Mediacorp actor. Is this what you are prepared to handle?

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.p...es-today/page3
Old 06-12-2014, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceage View Post
Go and read the story about this Mediacorp actor. Is this what you are prepared to handle?

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.p...es-today/page3
it is only for the rich n celebrities to worry about
Old 06-12-2014, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
As a men it is hard to understand gals thought n put yourself into their shoes. I notice most ppl will has bias opinion of gal trying to cheat prior of reading the thread. I can understand where r u coming from.
Indeed you don't understand them. Why did I ask you so much questions previously because I want to understand what issue you had with her. I think your problem is quite huge.

When you talk about WL and FL I will guess all will immediately put on a color tinted glass to look at it. Very colourful right. On the other hand you are looking at it with your naked eye but with stamp over it. Why I said that because you failed to see beyond that.

Remember you had a post on how we view WL and FL, what did I answer you. Also remember in this post I asked you how long you were in this relationship with her, and you said 2 years plus and I said it made sense.

I can only tell you for your case now Child with her, better not, keep the relationship going YES, up to you. You are lucky now you have someone telling you, at my time I volunteer some more luckily the reply from her was NO. But today coming 8 years down the road I think NO is the right answer as we are still together, however my view is much different now. If you say YES you will definitely kill her off, my gf did explain to me why. I can only tell you now, you did not think harder for her and plan. All this need detail planning.

I have not touch on Bro porscheclub comment yet, to certain degree certain portion of his comment is definitely right, only the LOVE part I may have a different view.

I did not review my story here because it's much more complicated and multi dimensional.
Old 06-12-2014, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Probably I didn't state clearly my objective of opening this topic. Sorry abt that.

Initially I just want to hear real stories of others especially on the gals site for some references. But I guess those with real stories especially gals may not login sammyboy n see this thread.

I know samsters trying to be helpful n wanna wake me up or warn me. Thanks bro. But what I wanna focus on is on the gal side, what could be best for her. I know without much details it is difficult to advice that why I try to answer some of the queries but it seems diverting the discussion too much for my liking. As a men it is hard to understand gals thought n put yourself into their shoes. I notice most ppl will has bias opinion of gal trying to cheat prior of reading the thread. I can understand where r u coming from.
how to understand girls since even they themselves couldn't understand themselves? rem girls are illogical and they are general controlled by their own emotions. when she is in love she can do tons of irrational things for the person she loves, like bearing child for a married man who lives a thousand miles away from her. likewise when her love turns sour she can also do tons of irrational things in return.

from the way i look at it if yr intention is to remain status quo u can just try to drag it on without giving a yes or no answer. it will not be good for her to bear yr child as she will risk losing her potential future happiness becos of it. who knows u might receive her wedding invitation just a few months down the road when she met an awesome guy and u will be thankful to yr decision u made for her. thats the min. u can do for her if u really love her.
Old 06-12-2014, 09:53 PM
Samster

a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
how to understand girls since even they themselves couldn't understand themselves?
Bro HCKing, I think Bro korean is trying to find an answer, he want some success reference but turn out all negative. Actually his mind is quite set already. To protect their love one, even if there are people who has a success story, they will not tell. I do have a success story but not sure what is the end result as I have lost contact with this lady. Not my gf but between her and her bf who is already married, same situation as korean.

I recommend he hold his gun because this guy's environment is very much different from korean's environment so may not necessary desire. If we are not 100% sure better don't anyhow say.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

I'm sharing my experiences so hopefully people don't follow. What HC King said is right. Women are illogical & too emotional to understand.

There was once I ended on a hospital bed & she wanting to jump few storeys down. Had it not been for her roommates haha, we could all be on wanbao for few nights worth of news!

So bro Korean. Don't do it. Settle your unhappy marriage, be a man for once & do the wife a favour. You guys have easily 30 years together so are you going to live in misery this lifetime? You're also torturing your wife so set everyone free. Since she refuses then move out & you'll get auto divorce after 4 yrs of separation.

Other women & love can come later. Lastly, no $ don't play this game. Just fuck & forget.
Old 06-12-2014, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2014 View Post
Bro HCKing, I think Bro korean is trying to find an answer, he want some success reference but turn out all negative. Actually his mind is quite set already. To protect their love one, even if there are people who has a success story, they will not tell. I do have a success story but not sure what is the end result as I have lost contact with this lady. Not my gf but between her and her bf who is already married, same situation as korean.

I recommend he hold his gun because this guy's environment is very much different from korean's environment so may not necessary desire. If we are not 100% sure better don't anyhow say.
bro, u misunderstood my objective n wish. I will explain later. I'm not looking for success story, I want to listen to good and bad things, happen to the gal than me.
Old 07-12-2014, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

even if both of their environment r the same the outcome might still be different since no 2 persons are alike. u can only be sure of wat u will do but not the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
I'm sharing my experiences so hopefully people don't follow. What HC King said is right. Women are illogical & too emotional to understand.

There was once I ended on a hospital bed & she wanting to jump few storeys down. Had it not been for her roommates haha, we could all be on wanbao for few nights worth of news!

So bro Korean. Don't do it. Settle your unhappy marriage, be a man for once & do the wife a favour. You guys have easily 30 years together so are you going to live in misery this lifetime? You're also torturing your wife so set everyone free. Since she refuses then move out & you'll get auto divorce after 4 yrs of separation.

Other women & love can come later. Lastly, no $ don't play this game. Just fuck & forget.
that's the problem with getting KC by WL. it makes one start thinking illogically like a woman too, machiam tio gongtao.

Quote:
bro, u misunderstood my objective n wish. I will explain later. I'm not looking for success story, I want to listen to good and bad things, happen to the gal than me.
there r many possibilities y she wants to bear a child for u. nobody knows the real reason except herself. it could be an ultimatum to test how far u r willing to go for her. it could also be an assurance to her that you still love her despite living miles apart from each other. but also nvr rule out the possibility of using the child as a bargaining chip for future demands.

but more importantly, always give benefit of doubts (alot) to watever a WL or ex-WL tells u, regardless of how much you are into her. from my own experience.
Old 07-12-2014, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
I want to listen to good and bad things, happen to the gal than me.
So if good things happened then you will consider a child with her and if bad things happened to her, you will think otherwise ? Or maybe you are not considering anything but just curious and want to know what will happened to people like her after she met a good guy like you and cannot get together.

I would want to know from you, what is your future plan as for this issue is concern, meaning, what if everything falls into place turn out all good. Also what if everything falls apart and turn against you.

Lets not talk about what profession she is in as I take all profession equal.
Old 07-12-2014, 08:54 AM

Quote:
So if good things happened then you will consider a child with her and if bad things happened to her, you will think otherwise ? Or maybe you are not considering anything but just curious and want to know what will happened to people like her after she met a good guy like you and cannot get together.

I would want to know from you, what is your future plan as for this issue is concern, meaning, what if everything falls into place turn out all good. Also what if everything falls apart and turn against you.

Lets not talk about what profession she is in as I take all profession equal.
yes I'm going to elaborate further, not now as difficult to type lengthy on phone.
Old 07-12-2014, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
yes I'm going to elaborate further, not now as difficult to type lengthy on phone.
Need to know what you are exactly looking for because all Bros here are going into circles with you. Be it they talk to you about family nuclear or being a good husband or being KC by someone, it don't make sense for you.

I do agree not all people work in that industry are bad. There relatively good one either. I have seen quite a few with my own eye.
Old 07-12-2014, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

TS mess up your life if you wish to, but dun mess up your kid's life.If you want to have the cake and eat it , make sure your mouth is big enough.

About whores turning over a new leaf, don't bet on it. Most of them are messed up lazy people with some form of addiction or just simply not smart enough to escape becoming a victim of manipulation.

BTW studies are indicating intelligence comes mainly from our mothers. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/br...s-1339099.html

That being said, you still want your kid's mum to be a whore?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1