The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2009, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Lancerlord75 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Story about an ex's mum...

wah.....waiting long long liao.....
Old 21-08-2009, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 16
perfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of light

"ah..." i woke up from Mrs C bed feeling super song...it was the third day since her husband had left and I had plan to stay on until he come back for his wife.
But meanwhile, it was between her and me and I can tell you it was such a wonderful sexperience that even now I would grow horny thinking about it.

on the first day of her husband departure, after 3 hours of sending him off with my gf family and me of cos...uncle C say jokingly to me, " dun bully WT hor..or else u die liao." "orh.." was all i had replied to him.

soon after, mrs c and me and of cos the 3 girls all go home..on the way back, wt ask me wanna go out or not but i tell her very sian so decide to go her house camp...but before that, we went shopping walk walk at the bishan j8 there..and mrs c got me to try some clothes which she promptly bought for me..

den i went to their house, had dinner, chit chat and all the long story until 10.30pm when everyone was asleep, i wake up from WT room and went to Mrs C room and our action begin...

Mrs C: "so long never fuck..got miss me?"
Me: "a bit lor..." *squeeze her tits* "i still like these soft soft tits.."
Mrs C: "den u can enjoy playing them all night until my husband comes back..i bought enough clothes for u to stay a week lor"
Me: "sure..."

We proceed to some intense kissing and touching until i buay tahan, force her to kneel down in front of me...i realise that as she was sucking my cock, there was a full body mirror in the room and i could watch the action of her sucking...it was a super song experience.

After like 5 mins of sucking, i cannot tahan liao, so pull it out of her already salivated mouth and pump it right into her pussy...had to skipped fingering her because i was sibei horny, dun wan to waste energy to pamper her with fingers...

we pump like another 10 mins before i shot my 1st load after which, i lie down on the masterbed to rest while she clean up the leaking sperm from her pussy....

she lie down beside me and ask me,"so how do you feel now, my master?"

i hear the word master and i feel myself hard again...first time any zha bor call me master..it was like bdsm man...i replied,"normal lor..but then i feel so sian now, dunnoe wat other thing we can do..." Mrs C den say," why not we go out la..since the girls are asleep..."

Mrs C went proceed to her wardrobe and got herself a tight blue dress and her white high heels and pull me up from the masterbed. I wore my jeans and shirt and went to the door while waiting for her to put her makeup.

So as we went out, i asked mrs c "where are we heading?"
Mrs C:"let's go adventure lo"
Me: "where lei?"
Mrs C:"bishan park want?"

We walk slowly and talk cock sing song on how she know her husband..how much sex before marriage they had and stuff while walking there. It was an interesting journey but due to privacy matters, i'm not obligated to share with brothers..sorry la but its really personal.

Anyway, we reach the park liao and we saw 2 banglas on a bench near the exercise area...so i dare Mrs C..you got any method get those 2 bangla give u $50 bo?
Mrs C: "u wan see? ok i show u..."
Me: "k i watching.."

Mrs C walked towards the 2 bangla and pull down her dress top to reveal her large uncovered tits..the 2 banglas were like stunned dio but of cos horny so they begin to rub her as she moan loudly...den she suddenly hold their hands and show the $$ sign..the 2 banglas take out $50 each and she stuff it into her purse as the bangla continue rubbing..

As i sense some danger gonna happen, i run towards her direction and shout OI... the 2 banglas ran off at the speed of light..never even question or what.. just ran off.. and mrs c show me the 2 $50..
Mrs C:"See i can do it..."
Me: "yaya u power..."
Mrs C:"so what u wan to eat? i treat u..."

We went to a nearby 7-eleven and bought 2 instant noodle, sat down on one of the void deck benches nearby and started eating...after finishing, i feel the energy and horniess come back to me so i squat down and begin to finger mrs c who was still eating due to natural female slow eating speed.

After a while, i can see mrs c twitch and her pussy was certainly damm wet. i pull up her dress to reveal her nice fair thigh and big ass and take her instant noodle cup on the seat as i rub faster...

As i rub, i can see the half shocked face, half embarrassed and half horny face of Mrs C...getting fingered in the public in the middle of the night wasn't something she had did before..in less than 5 mins, all the cum shot into her instant noodle cup... i got her to drink the rest of it before we proceed home...

The 2nd day arrive quickly...WT told me she got some CCA event so she won't be home early but who cares..so i sit down in their living house for the morning hours watching starhub cable tv and enjoy their big comfy sofa since mrs c went to market buy veggies and the 3 daughters go sch.

out of curiousity and boredom, i went to WQ room..it was SUPER messy i tell u... girls can be messy one u know and begin seeing all the stuff inside the room.. 36B cup bras, those lame cartoon underwear, girl guide uniform, her homework and stuff like that la..den while turning the pages of her english textbook, i found one neoprint...reminded me of the guy who WQ was kissing.."wah this neoprint very useful i thought.." so i shun shou qian yang..took it and kept in my wallet to find one fine day to use it.

Anyhow, mrs c came back...got her to massage me and prepare my lunch...feel super song to live like a king..

Very soon, it was noon, WQ and the other pri 1 sis came back from sch and they sat down to have their lunch while i continue watching hbo...nothing on tv so i decide to ask WQ.. "hey, how's sch?"

WQ: "not bad lor.. why?"
Me: "so ur bf treat u good mah?"
WQ: "shh..nt so loud..dun let my mum hear..."

WQ dragged me into the room and close the door.
WQ: "eh, i warn u arh..dun tell my mum or else i make sure u very cham.."
Me: "yaya..i got evidence of u and ur bf lor.. see .." *took out the neoprint* "u 2 kissing in it somemore."
WQ: "wei give me back!"
Me: "bleah.. no way!"

I took the photo and stuff it into my pocket and run around the room while she try to reach her hand into the pocket and try to take the photo from me...in the process, she finally put her hand into the pocket but instead of taking the photo, she touched something hard and grasps...

Me:" wah lau..why u touch me?"
WQ: "sry sry..why is it so hard? like my bf? he say only horny den will hard...u see me horny is it?"
Me: "what u think lei? how now?"
WQ: "i dunnoe lei...he say hard le..suck finish will soft le...u wan me help u?"

I was at a loss...and I didn't know what to do...

To be Continued.

Etherum: 0xab4470cc6f7fb55d60d01c38c39acdd030cd578f

Bitcoin: 3K443rhacjx8XQ3RpffE1T5ovsB51DGjUt

Thank you!
Old 21-08-2009, 07:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
05072009 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfection89 View Post
we pump like another 10 mins before i shot my 1st load after which, i lie down on the masterbed to rest while she clean up the leaking sperm from her pussy....
To be Continued.[/B]
hey bro perfection89, you not scared she get pregnant is it, not putting on rubber..
good story please cont;
even reading can imagine to have a hard on..
Old 21-08-2009, 10:41 AM
Samster

More pls bro.....can't wait for more.....
Old 21-08-2009, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Piangz...

zhoon boh? Even the daughter is sooo easy???
Why you so like dat?
Old 21-08-2009, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 16
hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!

More Plss!!!
Old 21-08-2009, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 16
ahgugu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahgugu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

he like going to fuck the whole family.. lol.. he say some is really and some he make up for it.. but still nice story la.. i did enjoy reading it...
Old 21-08-2009, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sgboy2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

he so siong till the cow comes home
faster post the story leh
Old 21-08-2009, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Looking forward to read the next installment of the story.
Old 21-08-2009, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

oh man faster contiune the story
Old 21-08-2009, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Hollow man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camp here for more thanks
Old 21-08-2009, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
Coolioco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great story . thanks
Old 22-08-2009, 03:15 AM
Samster

this is getting interesting.......more!!
Old 22-08-2009, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
sivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of light

i cant wait for e nxt part...
Old 22-08-2009, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 16
perfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05072009 View Post
hey bro perfection89, you not scared she get pregnant is it, not putting on rubber..
good story please cont;
even reading can imagine to have a hard on..
haha..even if she pregnant oso can say she fuck her husband not necessary me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgugu View Post
he like going to fuck the whole family.. lol.. he say some is really and some he make up for it.. but still nice story la.. i did enjoy reading it...
if say ish real, den mata will find me lim tei, if say ish fake, den u guys won't enjoy the story liao mah right? zhen zhen jia jia, jia jia zhen zhen is not impt.. impt thing is this story is enjoyable...

next story will be coming up soon.. i gotta go work shift liao.

Etherum: 0xab4470cc6f7fb55d60d01c38c39acdd030cd578f

Bitcoin: 3K443rhacjx8XQ3RpffE1T5ovsB51DGjUt

Thank you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1