The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2005, 11:18 AM
KLsterilized

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: I am Going insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefirstname
Hi Bro Lancer,

My advice for you would be to break up with her. Because:

1. You will not be able to tolerate giving her full freedom in sex
Hot-wife/cuckolding scene is not for everyone. It takes a different kind of character to let go of the one you love to the extent that you allow her to have sex with others. I am 35 yrs old, brought up in the very liberal society of Germany, consider myself a "hardcore" in all matters related to sex - but I don't think I can handle that kind of thing either, if I'm in love with the gal.

2. You will not be able to forget her "transgression"
The fact that her revelation hurt you so much, shows that this will now leave a scar in your mind. You may forgive, but you will never forget. You will always view her with suspicion, even if she never looks at another guy ever in her life. This will ultimately lead to the two of you breaking up.

3. You will be restricting her freedom
She has tried free love (ONS, swing, whatever), and she seems to like it. That is why she complains that you restrict her. She has the right to live her life as she chooses. Your value system is not compatible with that lifestyle. So, even if you two patch up, it's not gonna last long.

This is the hard truth, brother. My heart goes out to you, but I don't think there is any hope left for the two of you.

There are no guilty parties here. Don't blame her. She did nothing wrong. Neither did you. But sometimes in our lives, we take foolish decisions that close doors behind us. She took one such foolish decision. The door is now firmly shut.

This will hurt for a while, bro. Then you'll get over it.

All I can offer you is - to take you cheonging with me to the devils, hook you up with a fabulous Russkiy chick (or aussie chick - they are awesome too), and let her fuck your brains out - if that would help you.

I agree with bro TheFirstName. Dogs will be dogs..bitches will be bitches. The same shit happened on me 2 months ago. My bitch wanna dumped me and I sensed something cuz everything was going great..our parents were old buddies..and her mum treated me like her son-in-law already n we have family outings occasionally. We've been going out for a year plus. That slut slept wit another guy that shes been seeing for less than 5 fucking time! An ang moh somemore! KNN cibai..i checked on her diary and handphone..she wrote down how much she like his lifeestyle..and the hot sex..guess what..the cibai ang moh even invite her over for jacuzzi and ask her friends along! wtf...dont u guys think this is a very obvious plan to make use of her as his sex toy? but anyway..i dont give a shit if shes naive..she always is. Brother Lancer81..just screw it and find a clean chic to start anew..i forgive and begged my chic to patch things up and I fucking hate myself sometimes y i didnt slap her at the first place..but im glad i didnt..cuz i believe in karma and slapping her will only dirty my hands..we've done wat we could to guide n make our gf happy..if they wanted more..can't help it..there are consequences..they reap what they sow..cheers mate! Im in KL therefore cant join u for drinking session..peace,
Old 14-10-2005, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
tph1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jng1103
speaking from experience, MOVE ON and nvr look back. it wont work if u cant swallow ur own pride having ur woman being screwed TWICE by a stranger. time will heal ur pain and pls be strong.

PM me if u need some words of console

jimbo
something like this happened to me before, i thought i could accept but the actual fact, it alway ache my hear alot. that's y i choose to left her alone. agreed that time will heal as i am feeling better now. the most important is the ability to face it. remember this. thanks u.
Old 14-10-2005, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 21
youngboy99 is a glorious beacon of lightyoungboy99 is a glorious beacon of lightyoungboy99 is a glorious beacon of lightyoungboy99 is a glorious beacon of lightyoungboy99 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jng1103
speaking from experience, MOVE ON and nvr look back. it wont work if u cant swallow ur own pride having ur woman being screwed TWICE by a stranger. time will heal ur pain and pls be strong.

PM me if u need some words of console

jimbo
yeah, its really f**ked up to have ur gf screwed by a stranger, but u know, we can't decide for you, only you can make the decision, telling you to not brood over is simply not possible, who wouldn't think about what happened after such an event? therefore, i feel the best is that you come out with a decision asap and throw this crap behind you once and for all
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1