The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2007, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Roy Mustang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cib and Kools Adventures with Friends in China

This hotel was quite grand, should be 4-star and above. The wash leg was on level 1 and 2, with the spa on level 3 & 4. On the way to our room, I spotted a few of the massage/spa gals and they were quite SYT... too bad I was w someone or else I would rather wash my rod than my leg..heheh

Was tired and slept most of the way as a young but a bit plump gal massaged my leg. Can hear her beside me flirting w the wash-leg male massuer. Neber mind, later I will punish her for flirting in front of me...heheh.

Back to her home. this time her room-mate was back. As I also know her room-mate I waved "hi" to the room-mate before I disappeared into her room. She went to do her laundry and chat w her room mate, so I just layed on the bed and waited. Oops !! almost forgot was supposed to sms Bro Kool that I was in GZ. Told him I found a place to crash for the nite and quickly drifted to sleep.

Was awakened by a warm sensation below. She was running her tongue along my thighs and balls. I reached down and nudged her head to go higher. Soon her warm mouth was giving me a wonderful BJ. Lucky this was not my 1st shot so could last longer. I flipped her over, cap myself and entered her doggy style. Think we were a little too engrossed as her room mate shouted at us to lower down the sound...ke ke

Sexually satisfied, I fell to a deep slumber. Woke up at 6 am and found her sleeping to her side. Her nightgown had opened slightly and I was looking at her creamy thighs and her cute pink cotton panties.

A naughty idea came to me...
Old 07-11-2007, 05:19 PM
Samster

Slowly I positioned myself between her out-stretched legs. I reach forward and tug her pink panties to a side. Slowly I probed my tongue against her inner thigh until I reach her clit. gave her a few soft licks and she stirred a bit. I stopped.

I could hear her heavy breathing... think she's still sleeping as she did not stir after I stop.

Again my tongue carress her vagina walls until it reached her clit. There was no re-action from her so I grew bolder and licked further in. I flipped my tongue along her pussy. Slowly her juices start to flow. Then I felt her hands...

she was caressing my hair. I increased the tempo of my licking and soon she was moaning out loud. told her to shhhhh in case wake up her room-mate. But she was just getting louder and louder, threw her a pillow so she could muffer her moans.

I painted for close to 15 mins til the whole bed was stained w her pussy juices. Capped my self and finished the deed in missionary.

Heh..heh.. got another "scolding" from her room-mate when we came out for breakfast later. Anyway it was soon time for me to catch my flight home. Think I will return to the motherland soon....
Old 08-11-2007, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Hey Roy. Keep up your FR.

I hear you are master of KC. I also kena deep deep recently. Must be the onset of winter, and loneliness and boredom.

In Corner A
CP MM. SYT. One of my good buddies ex regular. In terms of fondness (means also my stupidity level in handling girls) I rank her no. 1 in China (WLs la of course). The only girl that share a bed with me and can leave without a bonk and I still give her money.

The thing is she is looking for a way out, and I am not about to be a Robert. So must maintain a hard front. Not easy as the only hard thing is my didi... kekekeke

In Corner B
Hunan Girl. Also SYT. Nurse working in Foshan. I met her sometime ago, circumstances led us to meet up a week ago. Been keeping in touch by phone and SMS. The dinner where we hold hand and walk was so shiok, like back in teen years.

The bad part is she used to have a BF when she was studying in Malaysia. The guy lavished spending on her and maybe she expect me to do the same. I will know by this weekend. But her family is well to do.

In Corner C
Guangxi Girl. SYT, prob plain when compared to A and B. But really sincere and industrious. Has her own little fashion business apart from working as a marketing exec.

and Finally. Corner D
Xiamen. My existing KC. Been together for one year. Main problem is distance. Loving like hell and really sincere girl. But I feel that id I dont let her go, she will never move on.. and she is getting a little old by China standards, 25 next year. ALthough i have many times told her that I am just here for fun, seems like she may be hoping that in will change for the future.

Sianzzzz Boh
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 08-11-2007, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
chezeburger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro,

here to support your thread.

and also right.. u mind if give me a newbie some tips?

basically i fell into KC trap once. n i swear by not to do it again. i will be going out with 1 prc wl. maybe bring her go makan or jalan jalan. but the worst part is, i am afraid i bring her jalan jalan, i become robert! if she say this dress is nice, that necklance is nice blar blar. how am i suppose to reject her?

or r there any activities u guys can do n prevent me from spending those innocent money? i just don't wish to be 1 of those roberts..
Old 08-11-2007, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by _小鬼_ View Post
Me free from thur to monday leh!! heehee!!

As for my pts.... been a rollar coster ride Up down up down till i lost count liaoz. Think got pple dun like me loh
Next mon sms me in the morn if you want to meet up. Maybe can go for kopi in the aft before I leave.

As for your pts, will try my best. Standby.
Old 08-11-2007, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Mustang View Post
So SSH does this mean u back in SG-Land ?
Only back for these 5 days for a short break.

My next break will be middle of Dec till the end of the year. Will sms and let you know.
Old 08-11-2007, 09:37 AM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chezeburger View Post
hi bro,

here to support your thread.

and also right.. u mind if give me a newbie some tips?

basically i fell into KC trap once. n i swear by not to do it again. i will be going out with 1 prc wl. maybe bring her go makan or jalan jalan. but the worst part is, i am afraid i bring her jalan jalan, i become robert! if she say this dress is nice, that necklance is nice blar blar. how am i suppose to reject her?

or r there any activities u guys can do n prevent me from spending those innocent money? i just don't wish to be 1 of those roberts..
Bro. I am no expert. No matter how many times you been thru it, it always feels like the first time.

You will have to spend. But to what level, that is your own decision and ability.

As for rejection, I feel that the best way is to do it with a tinge of humor. But reject her too many requests means she goes to someone else.

There was another thread that basically the opinion was its ok to be a robert, as long as you are happy. Good luck

Old 08-11-2007, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
_小鬼_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Next mon sms me in the morn if you want to meet up. Maybe can go for kopi in the aft before I leave.

As for your pts, will try my best. Standby.
Friday cannot har???

I got a certain hornnnnny fren by the nick of OP wants to go study leh!! hahaha

Anyway, si ah fatt!!! Time for kopi liao!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Mustang View Post
Sorrie ah Bro Cib and Kool, let me just share one FR on a trip a while ago as dunno where else I should write it at.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Hey Roy. Keep up your FR.

I hear you are master of KC. I also kena deep deep recently. Must be the onset of winter, and loneliness and boredom.
Both of u so goot!!! Got so many KC!!! How come me got nope
女友叫我讨厌鬼!老婆叫我死鬼!
Old 08-11-2007, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
There was another thread that basically the opinion was its ok to be a robert, as long as you are happy. Good luck
For me, I subscribe to the theory above.

So long as u spent and u are happy, f**k cares wat everyone else thinks.
Old 08-11-2007, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
CP MM. SYT. One of my good buddies ex regular....

Hunan Girl. Also SYT. Nurse working in Foshan.

Guangxi Girl. SYT, prob plain when compared to A and B.

Xiamen. My existing KC. Been together for one year.
Bro, I may not be helping much but here are a few questions for urself. And some of them may sound a bit harsh, so apologies first.

CP MM
- What is attracting u to her ?
- Can u take it that she's ur buddy's ex-regular?
My-take : Fling potential only

Hunan Girl
- She studied nursing in Malaysia ?
- how long was she w this BF ?
My-take : Got potential as I assume everything is proceeding very gf/bf like w/o jumping into each other's bed yet

Guanxi Girl
- She may be plain to others but what do u like abt her ?
- how long have u known this one ?
My-take : gals earning their own keep are always gd

Xiamen Girl
- Well if she's that gd, you won't be considering 3 other KCs rite ?
- If she's around, will u drop a chance to be w any of the 3 above ?
My-take : If she was gonna be No.1, then everyone else above should not exist. Mistaken Loyalty ?
Old 08-11-2007, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by _小鬼_ View Post
Both of u so goot!!! Got so many KC!!! How come me got nope
Like that next time if I see u with HER how ??? She follow me home horr, cos not KC mah... so no big deal lorr

Old 08-11-2007, 05:11 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Roy Mustang;2379542]
Quote:
Bro, I may not be helping much but here are a few questions for urself. And some of them may sound a bit harsh, so apologies first.

CP MM
- What is attracting u to her ?
- Can u take it that she's ur buddy's ex-regular?
My-take : Fling potential only
KC le, so you think lor. Her life story. Her pretty face. I think I have no problem and neither does my friend. But she Paiseh le. That is the major stumbling block. Anyway, this weekend one last try. But shortlist end now.

Quote:
Hunan Girl
- She studied nursing in Malaysia ?
- how long was she w this BF ?
My-take : Got potential as I assume everything is proceeding very gf/bf like w/o jumping into each other's bed yet
Yeah, but she still bring her friend out with us on dates. Quite sianz. In Malaysia she studied ENGLISH. Made me wonder about lots of stuff. then it occured to me I shouldnt over analyse. I think its gonna be a loooooong time before i get to 1st base...

Quote:
Guanxi Girl
- She may be plain to others but what do u like abt her ?
- how long have u known this one ?
My-take : gals earning their own keep are always gd
I have known her online and over the phone for almost 2 years now. WHat is nice about her, i have no idea, but something keeps attracting me back to her. I Think its her sweet disposition towards life.

Quote:
Xiamen Girl
- Well if she's that gd, you won't be considering 3 other KCs rite ?
- If she's around, will u drop a chance to be w any of the 3 above ?
My-take : If she was gonna be No.1, then everyone else above should not exist. Mistaken Loyalty ?
Therein lies the problem. The BASTARDS we are means that the girl need to do no wrong, but time itself is her greatest enemy, as we get bored over time.

If I cannot take comments i would not post lorr.

Thanks so much for your comments. Will up you soon.

Old 08-11-2007, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
.....Yeah, but she still bring her friend out with us on dates. Quite sianz. .......Made me wonder about lots of stuff. ......I think its gonna be a loooooong time before i get to 1st base............
This problem will be solved when I'm back to China!!!
But make sure her friend is chio, horrrr!!! Or at least of acceptable standard lorr..... You know my standard = low, low one!!

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 08-11-2007, 06:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
HellSpawn is stuck in moderation for some time to come

wow brother Kool. your adventure remind me of my younger days. But I only have one advice

Dont get Trapped, Always wear a Cap

I think we have a common friend from Kunming
Old 08-11-2007, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
chezeburger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,

so where u bring her to usually? i feel like bringing mine to makan n walk around. but on the other hand i also cannt accept the cold fact that she might hint me to buy this n buy that.

sigh. i tink no money don't play better. =(
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1