The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
Luckyou, vantage

Old 30-07-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naked neighbors (Let's share here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tho123goh View Post
Fresh from the oven!!
upped u 10 pts
Old 30-07-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gojibery1234 View Post
thanks for the tip!

here's mine !

upped you for your share too! i’ve been looking outside my window leh… no such luck. can’t find any potential ones for me to camp
Old 30-07-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 11
3plypurepulp is a Helpful and Caring Samster3plypurepulp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice share!

Quote:
thanks for the tip!

here's mine !

Old 30-07-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Finally, patience pay off..
Oh fuuuuuck, that’s hot bro, she’s definitely a naughty gurl

Quote:
thanks for the tip!

here's mine !

You all so lucky!!!!

Quote:
I actually have more including videos and frontal nudes
Pls do share!
Old 31-07-2022, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3185 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

excellent job bros.

btw, I am curious. Won't phones have backlight shining on your face when you take the pic?

Wouldn't the girls notice you?

Had been thinking to try to use my phone to look around the estate but I am worried about what I just mentioned

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 31-07-2022, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 640 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

Swee....
Old 31-07-2022, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 12
gojibery1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergojibery1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergojibery1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
excellent job bros.

btw, I am curious. Won't phones have backlight shining on your face when you take the pic?

Wouldn't the girls notice you?

Had been thinking to try to use my phone to look around the estate but I am worried about what I just mentioned
my snipes are about 1km away, mostly units facing big empty fields . It's not luck, their always there, u just need a good camera.
Old 01-08-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3164 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Thanks all bros for the sharing. I used to peep on my neighbours naked too when smart phone with good zoom lens were not available. There were some girls whom I see them from sec sch all the way to when they became office ladies. From seeing them changing into their uniforms to changing into their office wear later on. Too bad couldn't take any photos or videos last time.
maybe now you can see them bringing guys back for sex
Old 01-08-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
BreakingZero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
my snipes are about 1km away, mostly units facing big empty fields . It's not luck, their always there, u just need a good camera.
From 1KM? Bro what equipment you using?
Old 01-08-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
Yihok77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYihok77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Fresh from the oven!!
Look good. What a sexy neighbour you have got!!
Old 01-08-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

gojibery1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergojibery1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergojibery1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post

Oh , like this XMM and her NSF bf?

Anyways, when sniping, u get to see alot of uncommon stuff happening in families that people don't talk about .. here are some I've encountered during my sniping missions:

There's this family, parents in the mid 50s and daughter maybe early 20s ? Every night parents will have sex, and it weird cause i had no idea 50s sex drive very high.. he'll finish her with finger piston action like his entire arm will move. The daughter will come home with tons of paperwork, her desk is facing the window, so she'll masturbate while going through the paperwork. I notice that girls can really multitask, i've seen various girls be able do paper work, and maturbate, do homework and maturbate, go through what looks like excel sheets and other documents and also masturbate at the same time. Like there's not a need to be put in an erotic enviroment for them to need a quick release.

Saw mom and young son lying in bed, while dad was in kitchen ,young son about 10 to 11 keeps trying to touch mom , mom lightly resisted for about ten minutes then just let him touch, he had a big smile on his face and had his hands all over her, while she simply ignored and use her phone, afew minutes later, dad called to them that dinner is ready.

ED is quite prevailing in the youth , about 70% of couples about to piak piak fail.. you'll see them foreplay and all that, then when it's about to do the deed the guy suddenly cannot, both will be looking at his dick disappointed and after a while they will get dressed and just play handphone .
Old 01-08-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by torak View Post
buy Nikon P1000 better.

Most powerful consumer zoom camera in the market right now.

im using this cam . it's the best
Old 01-08-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
im using this cam . it's the best
I also gotta take note of this too, thanks for sharing that, bro!
Old 01-08-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 11
LaoCheeHong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLaoCheeHong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Fresh from the oven!!
Why I don't have these neighbors? Good job Bro!
Old 01-08-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
Yes forgot to mention one of the neighbours a guy will come over every weekend and come to her room. Sometimes can see them having sex.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1