The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2011, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
peterfoxtrot102 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: How to know more Fuck Buddies?

thought about bro win13win's post and his conclusion.
being the "bad man" may not necessarily bring more FBs. me, i'm still trying.

just that the girls nowadays don't seem to be as open.
Old 18-01-2011, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all
Re: How to know more Fuck Buddies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt-Sucker View Post
Bro Maxpee88, really envy your "lucky" encounter! I've had the opportunity to fuck some of my uni friends back then, but then things got out of way, as the girls wanted more than being my FB ... and I was already engaged. So I ended up losing their friendships ... till now, still regretting that.

Nowadays, I'm more wary of having FB, especially if the "target" is truly my buddy. I am still having a few 紅顏知己 despite my marriage, and we're keeping things at a very 曖昧 level. There had been times when I'd really have such strong urge to get my dick into my buddies' pussies, but then, I'm not sure if I wanna lose their friendships ultimately ... As such, I'm still sticking to professionals, with no strings attached. (but since it's burning a big hole in my pocket, my 2011 resolution is to cut down on such expenses too ... )

Bro Cuntsucker..
That's the dilemma married men or engaged men faced. Its clear to me that girls are attracted to men who are 'taken'. And thats where the 'problem begins' for us horny men.
Look, I understand your situation.. I think the best thing is that if the situation gets 'out of hand' and you are about the kiss the girl, then you better just say : I know you know I am married, so what are we doing?
If she ok to proceed - then you score goal already...

Meanwhile, I want to share that I think I am about to get a fresh faced FB !!! Look out in my post in this same thread
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1