The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-06-2013, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 18
daniel1988 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdaniel1988 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdaniel1988 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdaniel1988 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdaniel1988 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Spa with Hot Local SYT Minah

Thank you ts for sharing contact.. ts give me contact mai tu liao. Went down just now.Here is my fr:
I went to this place went in didn't specific who I wan. Chose 45 mins of massage. Right after me behind got 1 bro says wo yao an mo.. Then I was guided to this room bit cramp but overall still nice ambience.

Knock knock, came in this busty lady with minah looks. I initially tot is j***. But then ltr find out her name is j******. She claims to be from thai not local minah. I nv regretted it thou I tell u. Whole session was arousing and I tell u all she dam kinky. Ltr explain y.

We chatted for a while and found out her English quite fluent. She also know a bit hokkien as she keep saying dun pai seh. I hear le rlly dam turn on by her accent. Session haven't start I almost cum liao.

Her strength was so so but meticulous. But I don't give a shit cuz im nt here for massage and her expression tells me she know it. Sometimes she will accidently brush my didi but I have a problem here. Before this I had another session back to back so shaq that my didi have problem standing up. I tell her my situation and says let see if we can get that to work with a slutty face.

She came back unzip her costume and there reveal a pair of knocking d cup in my face. The nipples were quite large too. She perform cat bath and i mari kita liaoand she started to stuff the condom with her mouth and put on for me. I wanted to eat her but she don't allow so nvm lor. She started to ride me while moaning. I grabbed her tits was good to squeeze. I suck it and use my tongue power that I've harvested from years of practising cherry stalk tying with tongue.

Last few moment of salvation I know I bay tahan liao I moan im Cummin then she moans back im already done. I dun tink is true but still appreciate that effort she puts in. Then I pay and zhao liao.

Looks: really my type of pretty 8/10
Tits: i tink d. Could be wrong but really busty
Gfe: good gfe but I ve better
Fj: 8/10 really know hw to dirty talk while sex turn on
Rtf: maybe but wanna try local minah next time
Old 18-06-2013, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
dick10 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel1988 View Post
Thank you ts for sharing contact.. ts give me contact mai tu liao. Went down just now.Here is my fr:
I went to this place went in didn't specific who I wan. Chose 45 mins of massage. Right after me behind got 1 bro says wo yao an mo.. Then I was guided to this room bit cramp but overall still nice ambience.

Knock knock, came in this busty lady with minah looks. I initially tot is j***. But then ltr find out her name is j******. She claims to be from thai not local minah. I nv regretted it thou I tell u. Whole session was arousing and I tell u all she dam kinky. Ltr explain y.

We chatted for a while and found out her English quite fluent. She also know a bit hokkien as she keep saying dun pai seh. I hear le rlly dam turn on by her accent. Session haven't start I almost cum liao.

Her strength was so so but meticulous. But I don't give a shit cuz im nt here for massage and her expression tells me she know it. Sometimes she will accidently brush my didi but I have a problem here. Before this I had another session back to back so shaq that my didi have problem standing up. I tell her my situation and says let see if we can get that to work with a slutty face.

She came back unzip her costume and there reveal a pair of knocking d cup in my face. The nipples were quite large too. She perform cat bath and i mari kita liaoand she started to stuff the condom with her mouth and put on for me. I wanted to eat her but she don't allow so nvm lor. She started to ride me while moaning. I grabbed her tits was good to squeeze. I suck it and use my tongue power that I've harvested from years of practising cherry stalk tying with tongue.

Last few moment of salvation I know I bay tahan liao I moan im Cummin then she moans back im already done. I dun tink is true but still appreciate that effort she puts in. Then I pay and zhao liao.

Can share?
Old 18-06-2013, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fifidzi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 043864a View Post
Was super tired & decided to go around exploring looking for a good massage yesterday. Come across this Spa in a mall that is pretty discreet in a corner. So decided to
went in to 'check out' the pricing for the massage. Was surprise to see a local minah at the reception counter wearing a uniform, all the while staring at her tight short skirt lol!!

With half a mind thinking tat the masseur will usually be some old ugly fart, I decided to give it a try, la thinking with your second head. Initally she told me 1hr massage $55. So ok, in I go. After stripping and was about to change into the boxer provided, she knock on my door n open it while i was totally naked, n told me she made a mistake as she was new here, supposed to be $60. Damn ps, having to give her the extra $5 while my little bro was erected, n she was staring at it -_-||.

So after waiting a while, she come in to massage me, damn was i happy !! ^_^
The massage itself was pretty good, especially the leg massage, damn sioak!
As everything feels professonal (the massage, the cosy room w individual bath attached), i didn't expect much, hence it caught me by surprise when she pops the golden question. Oh yar, forget to add, at 1 point, while she was massaging my arms, somehow my hand accidentally touch her btm, warm n moist, I think she delibrately did tat loh lol!

Anyway, looooong story short, here's the FR:

Name: J***
Body: Slim n no tummy
Damage : Massage - $60 , Bodyblow (i believe is bj w some extras) - $80, full - $100

Will ONLY EXCHANGE contact with bros who can provide massage locations with sensual (aka lotsa teasing) oiled massage, best if its a clean joint (teasing only, no golden question), weird taste, i know, hehe!!
Bro, Please share CTC
Old 18-06-2013, 04:58 PM
Samster

AnonEMouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, please share CTC too?
Old 18-06-2013, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
coventrycity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can sic me ctc plz?

Old 18-06-2013, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 18
daniel1988 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdaniel1988 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdaniel1988 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdaniel1988 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdaniel1988 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sorry guys for those who pm me for his contact. i have to respect TS' thread. so you guys might wanna pm TS instead.
Old 18-06-2013, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
043864a deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel1988 View Post

Thks for tat FR Bro Daniel, after reading tat, even I feels like rtm, haha!!!
Old 19-06-2013, 12:27 PM
Samster

asap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Really into minahs
Please share contacts and keep the place safe.
Thanks
Old 19-06-2013, 12:35 PM
Samster

boboshooter1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
bro can share ctc or place ?
Old 19-06-2013, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 20
cironea is a Helpful and Caring Samstercironea is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Never tried malay before.. Ts pls share pls!
Old 19-06-2013, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 21
A-MEN has much to be proud ofA-MEN has much to be proud ofA-MEN has much to be proud ofA-MEN has much to be proud ofA-MEN has much to be proud ofA-MEN has much to be proud ofA-MEN has much to be proud ofA-MEN has much to be proud of

TS, can share contacts? Thanks...
Old 19-06-2013, 02:44 PM
Samster

oneandforall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro pls do share ctc. Thanks!
Old 19-06-2013, 08:11 PM