The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
doughnut8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Driving may not be boring

Hope to read more updates.

Happy New Year.
Old 02-01-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Inkaguru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jolly good story TS. Happy 2019!
Old 03-01-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 11
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.
Old 04-01-2019, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 04-01-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19246 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great upds TS. keep them cumming please.
Old 06-01-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 6
darcky is one of the Best!darcky is one of the Best!darcky is one of the Best!darcky is one of the Best!

hello all bros, im back! so sorry. been busy lately.

So as i slowed down my pace but going in smooth, i suddenly became very into it, like that moment and the fucking, then i slowed increase my speed again! and so my moan and her's increased even louder! ah ah ah...fuck...shi....fuck...ah ah ah and so on.

I pump really really hard and fast! i keep pumping, my balls start to dance around and was ready to shoot! suddenly, i remembered, she wanted to taste my cum right?, the sticky protein. so i slowed my pace again and ask her -

Me: Sweetie, i cum where?
Sweetie: inside condom?
Me: oh...i thought you want.....to eat my ser....perm?
Sweetie: oh...i forget
Me: So?.....you still want?
Sweetie: yesyesyes! i want eat
Me: okok sweetie, im cumming soon ok, when i ask you sit down you open your mouth ok?!?!?
Sweetie: *Gave me a cheeky smile* - ok baby! you tell me ok
Me: ok sweetie, *kiss her back*

After i kissed her back, i resumed back with my fucking. i then get her to put both her legs down so both her legs are on the ground and she leaned forward with both her hands supporting on the seat in a doggy manner.

I trust and i go deeper! i pump!! i was shivering as i was about to cum....the feeling of my sperm is coming upwards and it might just squirt out suddenly, so i timed it nicely.

Gave my last few pump and SHOUTED! -

Me: sweetie sweetie, come, squad down. i cum now!
Sweetie: *Quickly turn around and squad down* - hmmm...ok baby. shoot now
Me: I removed my condom and started jerking, it was only like maybe 4 jerks and my first load shot out landed on her face so i use right hand, went under her jaw and press her mouth to open bigger!

while my left hand is jerking, there came the rest of the load! i used my left hand to aim straight into her mouth and started shooting every load right into it!!!!!

While shooting, i was shouting - AH AH AH......YES!! EAT sweetie! eat and you swallow ok! i have so much, so much so that when i was unloading my sperm, i felt my knees got weak. i kept on going!

When i know its all about to cool down, i let go of my right hand and went to the back of her head and push it even closer to my dick. and use my left hand to squeeze out every single last bit i have in my system!

when im done -

Me: Sweetie, ok, no more already
Sweetie: *use her fingers to push those first unloaded sperm downwards into her mouth and smiled*
Me: very good sweetie, dont waste!
Sweetie: *shut her mouth and smiled and finally, she SWALLOWED!*

As her mouth was closed while swallowing, i continued to rub my dick on her lips and her cheeks, i love doing it that, i hope you bros too! after she was done swallow. she opened her mouth and went - ah......(Like you finished drinking something and then - AH.....)

Me: how sweetie, you love it?
Sweetie: yes baby, so long i no eat!
Me: my tasty?
Sweetie: yep, dont know but its sweet!
Me: i want to rub my cock on your mouth ok, just awhile only?
Sweetie: ok baby

So i continued rubbing maybe about 30 odd seconds rubbing my cock on her mouth and cheek. im done.

Me: Sweetie, okok, you wait me ok
Sweetie: o....k? where you go?
Me: *went to my boot and took wet tissue and came back to wipe her face*

To me, while i was doing that, i felt like she kind of cried a little bit, very little but i can tell she was emotional. So i asked her -

Me: Sweetie, why you sad?
Sweetie: why you treat me so good?
Me: HUH? SMLJ. i want to make you clean after we sex
Sweetie: yes, but many man dont do this. my ex boyfriend. he finished sex me. he just clean alone. and i clean myself
Me: Oh...sorry sweetie to know. but i think its a respect sweetie. thats why i clean you.

She then stood up and gave me a very tight hug and i reciprocated. after hugging awhile. i realized we both still naked and my dick can feel the cold yet the hug kind of triggered my dick to wake up again.

Me: Sweetie, we go and wear our shirt now ok. now hugging naked!
Sweetie: NO! i want hug longer a bit!
Me: *In my mind, ok la. no people and cars. fuck it* okok, hug a little more we change ok.
Sweetie: *Just nodded her head*

After done we hugging, i just get her to sit in the front seat.

Me: sweetie, you just sit inside ok, i go pack everything and come in
Sweetie: thank you baby.

So i went to pack whatever i messed up and went back to my driver's seat and handed her whatever so she can put on. after we finished dressing up i just started my engine and before i moved off. i gave her a kiss on her lips and smiled and said - Let go!

So while driving, it was only 2 mins from where we left. she took her mobile phone out -

Sweetie: AH....SHIPARL
Me: *tapped my brake a little due to the shock when she shouted* - what happened sweetie?
Sweetie: my ex boyfriend called many times!
Me: how many time? 10? and laughed it off
Sweetie: 63 times! and 40plus messages!
Me: WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? so many?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Sweetie: *She just laughed* - i dont care, he not my boyfriend anymore
Me: *laughed out loud together with her* - dont care la, he never treat you good.
Sweetie: yes, bad man!

So i continued driving and just talk cock while driving her back! finally, im reaching her place. i dont know why but im sad, for sure its the sex but the chemistry we had was amazing but i know its not forever.....=(

finally, reached the condo she was staying. drove up to the drop off but she said -

Sweetie: baby, go carpark ok
Me: oh..okok

Can wait bros? 555
Old 07-01-2019, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 7
Hardess is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardess is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Support nice story!!
Old 07-01-2019, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

love this story, waiting here for much juicy updates.
Old 07-01-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
dahua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Driving is fun!
Pls keep going TS
Old 08-01-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19246 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

haha sure can wait bro.
Old 08-01-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 15
Ah hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of light

nice story. keep it coming!
Old 09-01-2019, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 23
Emillixxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEmillixxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fantastic story TS, please keep going!
Old 09-01-2019, 04:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2418 / Power: 12
nitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond repute

Nice writing style.
Easy-going on the eyes reading the story (experience).
I envy you, bro. Damn lucky you were, no doubt.
Wish once in a while can strike that kind of luck too.
Cheers. Happy Belated 2019 New Year, guys!
Old 09-01-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 19
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

I will wait for your updates, bro
Old 09-01-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 20
tripleB98 is a Helpful and Caring SamstertripleB98 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking forward for new update
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1