The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2008, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 17
uncle gg is a Helpful and Caring Samsteruncle gg is a Helpful and Caring Samsteruncle gg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Chelsea FC - Supporters' Rally

the blues will be handed a replica of the trophy if they win the title tmr. would it be a blessing in disguise?
Old 12-05-2008, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
LiverPOO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen2712 View Post
Wigan will be the king makers. They will crown the champions.

Wigan can do it and they will.
You got that right. Wigan lost and crowned Man Utd as Champions. Your prediction is spot-on! Amazing!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowmilk View Post
keke, all the liverpool supporters here liao

I also wan to give my moral support to the blues

ALL THE WAY! hope u guys beat man u to the title and champions league!
As usual, the scums always depend on others to do the job for them.

Wank on through the wind
Wank on through the rain
Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown
Wank on, wank on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never wank alone
You'll Never Wank Alone
Old 12-05-2008, 11:46 AM
Samster

uncle gg is a Helpful and Caring Samsteruncle gg is a Helpful and Caring Samsteruncle gg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

if only wigan was awarded with that penalty earlier on, things might be a little different.

eh.
Old 12-05-2008, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 19
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

yes,if only the referee awarded a penalty for Ferninard's hand ball as the ball clearly struck his upper hand/arm. then it may be a different ending to the EPL.

The next manager should really try to change the way the Blues plays.
after taking a lead,they always step down a gear instead of going for a cushion second goal. this i believe is their downfall for this season.

Blues can be proud that they give the Devils a fight to the end.
Hope Blues can get one over the Devils in the CL on May 21.

as mention,i will be cheering for the Blues as the Reds is not in it.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 12-05-2008, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
WRX_STI is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWRX_STI is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle gg View Post
if only wigan was awarded with that penalty earlier on, things might be a little different.

eh.
jwny told me u not in town? y/day we bought new jersey v.nice!! will u be at alps for 21st?
Old 12-05-2008, 07:42 PM
Samster

hi bro, nice to see you here.

nope couldn't make it for the CL finals. have fun!
Old 12-05-2008, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
yes,if only the referee awarded a penalty for Ferninard's hand ball as the ball clearly struck his upper hand/arm. then it may be a different ending to the EPL.

The next manager should really try to change the way the Blues plays.
after taking a lead,they always step down a gear instead of going for a cushion second goal. this i believe is their downfall for this season.

Blues can be proud that they give the Devils a fight to the end.
Hope Blues can get one over the Devils in the CL on May 21.

as mention,i will be cheering for the Blues as the Reds is not in it.
IF you are the referee then for sure your scums will be champions of england again. DEFINITELY. The likes of Chelsea, Arsenal & Utd won't stand a chance.

As for whether Chelsea's current or new manager should hold on to a 1-0 lead like you said...it has already been proven, goal difference win trophies & fans. Only hard-up suckers who have waited some 17,18 or 19years for the title will accept their team to win in boring style.

Kudos to Wenger and Arsenal fans, win nothing but played attractive football. Unlike certain fans who don't mind boring wins to contradict their club's tradition. scums!

Dependence on others...the true Liverpool Way!!!

YAWN!!!

Wank on through the wind
Wank on through the rain
Wank on, wank on
With hope in your heart
You'll Never Wank Alone
Old 12-05-2008, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle gg View Post

eh.
but the truth is...chelsea did not win against bolton. so why talk about IFs?

Wank on through the wind
Wank on through the rain
Wank on, wank on
With hope in your heart
You'll Never Wank Alone
Old 12-05-2008, 11:10 PM
Samster

i'm not sure about that. but if knowing wigan holding to a 1-0 lead at half time, i doubt there no reason why the players in blue won't be fire up.

well like bro JWNY said, the title is won and judge over 38 games. agreed on that. toast to man utd.

Old 13-05-2008, 01:12 AM
Samster

Chelsea agree £16.1million deal for Bosingwa

Chelsea look to be closing in on their first summer signing after Porto today announced they had agreed terms with the Blues for the sale of Portugal international Jose Bosingwa for a fee of around £16million.
Old 14-05-2008, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
yellowmilk is one of the Best!yellowmilk is one of the Best!yellowmilk is one of the Best!yellowmilk is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiverPOO View Post
IF you are the referee then for sure your scums will be champions of england again. DEFINITELY. The likes of Chelsea, Arsenal & Utd won't stand a chance.

As for whether Chelsea's current or new manager should hold on to a 1-0 lead like you said...it has already been proven, goal difference win trophies & fans. Only hard-up suckers who have waited some 17,18 or 19years for the title will accept their team to win in boring style.

Kudos to Wenger and Arsenal fans, win nothing but played attractive football. Unlike certain fans who don't mind boring wins to contradict their club's tradition. scums!

Dependence on others...the true Liverpool Way!!!

YAWN!!!
bro liverpoo, everyone's entitled to their opinion and i wouldnt deny u that. However, i've been reading yr posts , i feel that its time someone put u in the right perspective.

True, Man U has been more successful in the recent yrs compared to liverpool ; but that doesnt give u the right to degrade or demean liverpool in the manner that you are doing? if u are trying to be humourous or funny, then i tell u , u are not at all , the fact that no other Man Utd fan has joined in yr meaningless and tasteless arguments shows that what u do is simply in bad faith. Do u see other club fans gloat the way u do when they do one over yr fav team?

i tink either yr gf/wife has ran away with a liverpool fan, or u have a loose screw in yr head. if u are a small kid, then i can understand yr immaturity. however, if u are an adult then there must be some prob in yr life or work. Pl go seek some counselling before something terrible happens.

u may hide behind yr computer screen and be faceless and no one knows who u are in this forum. ur posts just shows to everyone here what a pathetic soul u are.

Bro liverpoo, we are in this forum to share and learn. hear each others views. i tink most people would be willing to listen to u if u have constructive criticisms to give. otherwise i tink u should just keep yr childish comments to yrself as u simply give a bad name to yr team if u consider yrself a true fan.
Old 14-05-2008, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
WRX_STI is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWRX_STI is a Helpful and Caring Samster

up the chels!!

Old 18-05-2008, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 23
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04 and Bro skyhawk958!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 18-05-2008, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowmilk View Post
bro liverpoo, everyone's entitled to their opinion and i wouldnt deny u that. However, i've been reading yr posts , i feel that its time someone put u in the right perspective.
True. Everyone has his own views. So if Liverpool fans call anyone associated with Utd names others can't do likewise to Liverpool?

Quote:
True, Man U has been more successful in the recent yrs compared to liverpool ; but that doesnt give u the right to degrade or demean liverpool in the manner that you are doing? if u are trying to be humourous or funny, then i tell u , u are not at all , the fact that no other Man Utd fan has joined in yr meaningless and tasteless arguments shows that what u do is simply in bad faith. Do u see other club fans gloat the way u do when they do one over yr fav team?
If calling anyone associated with Utd with names is not degrading then why am I degrading when I do it to Liverpool? I am sure there are some fans out there who don't disapprove with my posts.

Quote:
i tink either yr gf/wife has ran away with a liverpool fan, or u have a loose screw in yr head. if u are a small kid, then i can understand yr immaturity. however, if u are an adult then there must be some prob in yr life or work. Pl go seek some counselling before something terrible happens.
Did you ask your mum whether you are your dad's legitimate son or your mum had an affair with a rival fan?

Quote:
u may hide behind yr computer screen and be faceless and no one knows who u are in this forum. ur posts just shows to everyone here what a pathetic soul u are.
It doesn't matter who knows or doesn't know me. By the way, you like stale and yellow milk? Pathetic.

Quote:
Bro liverpoo, we are in this forum to share and learn. hear each others views. i tink most people would be willing to listen to u if u have constructive criticisms to give. otherwise i tink u should just keep yr childish comments to yrself as u simply give a bad name to yr team if u consider yrself a true fan.
This forum is to share and learn about commercial sex and not share the sentiments cunts like you have on other clubs. Liverpool supporting cunts started the ball rolling by calling not just Utd names but also other big clubs. So shut the fuck up and rebutt if you can. Otherwise go find a cunt that produces yellow milk and suck on her tits. Cunt!

Wank on through the wind
Wank on through the rain
Wank on, wank on
With hope in your heart
You'll Never Wank Alone
Old 19-05-2008, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
spinelli10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Yellowmilk,

why bother with th scums utd.We are well known to be the most intelligent fans in the world whereby their is for trouble makings.Oh also prawn sandwich lovers.

Every dynasty will fall one day.Your era is soon over,and you havent realise that??After dominating for so long and you guys still have not equal our record.we are damn sian to be the most successful club you know?I think the scums have only won more FA cup than us,the rest LMAO

Call others boring eh?Who was the one playing in their own half so hum ji against barca and chelsea?3 games in a row?Who was the old fogey sayiny they will go all out attack and still i see 10 men in their own half?Where was the bloody goal Cb Ronaldo promised to score?So arrogant yet shed crocodile tears
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1