The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2006, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 23
hplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 141 Step by Step Guide for Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa
but hk got kopi mix with tea, kopi mix wif coca cola wor!

that call youn yan ar
Old 26-10-2006, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 23
hplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster
HK buffet should be nice i bet you go to wrong place next time when you are here ring me out. I will bring you to nice place for buffet but not kopi. I do agree with you hk kopi like watery coffee. Bro Sebast we found another coffee lover.

Erh!! hehe i a tea lover ar hehe...

kidding
Old 27-10-2006, 03:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitchhiker
i use to frequent the starbucks at 成和道, happy valley... good view of the street. every saturday morning, there is this gorgeous looking babe who goes there for coffee and breakfast. every saturday without fail!!

she's got big almond shaped eyes, super sweet smile with dimples, nice long curly hair just below the shoulders, strong B cups, nice slender legs... usually in tight blouse accentuating the bra size and nice jeans shorts.. a definite knockout standard!

i have not been at that starbucks for some time now since moving out of there.. nowadays, i do causeway bay plaza starbucks but no such luck with the babes there...

any bros can verify if she still goes to that starbucks?
Brother hitchiker, I am more in the Kowloon side Starbucks caffee, the coffee are nice there. Mei mei are a plenty. Why not we meet there on this coming Sunday or Monday for a coffee? Pls contact me so we can arrange for a time to go there.
Old 28-10-2006, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 18
=WK= is a living Saint! - you won't find better=WK= is a living Saint! - you won't find better=WK= is a living Saint! - you won't find better=WK= is a living Saint! - you won't find better

sure bro... i will pm everyone once my travel plans for 2007 is out. the buffet i had was a breakfast buffet at my 3star hotel. not exactly a nice hotel but it is close to my office so my company is using it. the good thing is, this hotel is near to Fuji

Quote:
HK buffet should be nice i bet you go to wrong place next time when you are here ring me out. I will bring you to nice place for buffet but not kopi. I do agree with you hk kopi like watery coffee. Bro Sebast we found another coffee lover.

xxx
Old 28-10-2006, 02:22 AM
Samster

sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hplanet
Come ar i be your monthly coffee supplier liao ar...
Me too, and I will also be the Milk Tea Supplier. I think he must have over a few hundred packets of coffee in his store, wonder what he want the coffee for? perhaps can aide in sex drive...
Old 29-10-2006, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitchhiker
i use to frequent the starbucks at 成和道, happy valley... good view of the street. every saturday morning, there is this gorgeous looking babe who goes there for coffee and breakfast. every saturday without fail!!

she's got big almond shaped eyes, super sweet smile with dimples, nice long curly hair just below the shoulders, strong B cups, nice slender legs... usually in tight blouse accentuating the bra size and nice jeans shorts.. a definite knockout standard!

i have not been at that starbucks for some time now since moving out of there.. nowadays, i do causeway bay plaza starbucks but no such luck with the babes there...

any bros can verify if she still goes to that starbucks?
Bro Hitchhiker, where are you hiding. We been trying to get you whole Saturday but no reply from you. Probably you are back to the Cold turkey mountain. No GSM signal there ar? Thought of getting you out to go Starbuck for coffee at happy valley. We went with bro Gilaxes and Rokket to the Starbuck at Causewaybay, indeed there are many happening there..seems the starbucks outlet are swamped with beautiful SYT girls. Hope to go with you to the other outlet when you come out from your mountain again.
Old 29-10-2006, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 20
Tommy boy has much to be proud ofTommy boy has much to be proud ofTommy boy has much to be proud ofTommy boy has much to be proud ofTommy boy has much to be proud ofTommy boy has much to be proud ofTommy boy has much to be proud ofTommy boy has much to be proud ofTommy boy has much to be proud of
Re: HK Happening

hi, i am going to HK next week on a short training. Staying in Royal Pacific Hotel in 33 Canton Road Tsimshatsui KOWLOON. As this is my first time to HK, will appreciate some bros can advise which building is the nearest and the girls are still working after 10pm. I tried to search the map and can see that Jordan is nearest to my hotel but the girls seem to knock off early ard 10pm.Or is there any area i can find that is nearest than Jordan. All the info in 141 or 168 are in chinese so i can't really make out the address. Pls help. Thanks in advance.
Old 29-10-2006, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
jng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy boy
hi, i am going to HK next week on a short training. Staying in Royal Pacific Hotel in 33 Canton Road Tsimshatsui KOWLOON. As this is my first time to HK, will appreciate some bros can advise which building is the nearest and the girls are still working after 10pm. I tried to search the map and can see that Jordan is nearest to my hotel but the girls seem to knock off early ard 10pm.Or is there any area i can find that is nearest than Jordan. All the info in 141 or 168 are in chinese so i can't really make out the address. Pls help. Thanks in advance.
Ask the HK local king aka pussybuster and he will bring u to "press the bell" at 141/161

HK is fun for holiday and SYT/ONS hunting, compare to sillypore where cockteasers aplenty

jimbo
Old 30-10-2006, 06:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 21
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Am now in Cyberport Le Meridien. This place very far away from down town. Any recommendations from fellow brothers on where to go?
Old 31-10-2006, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My ambitious setup singapore style supermarket store and sell all SG stuffs in hk.

Maybe next time you guys need to be my prolong coolie to take all those SG stuffs.
Yeah, you are right i have big warehouse and stock up all those 3-in-1 packets coffee brought by you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
Me too, and I will also be the Milk Tea Supplier. I think he must have over a few hundred packets of coffee in his store, wonder what he want the coffee for? perhaps can aide in sex drive...
Old 31-10-2006, 01:01 PM
Samster

Today you have to go LKF and it last day of halloween. You might be lucky to pickup some hk or caucasian girls.

If it does not sexified you; goto fuji building in CWB for more real actions.

If you like seafood and sight seeing please take ferry from Central jetty. You can go Chang Zhou and Nam Ya Island. In hk you can visit Ocean park with your gf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69
Am now in Cyberport Le Meridien. This place very far away from down town. Any recommendations from fellow brothers on where to go?
Old 31-10-2006, 01:13 PM
Samster

The nearest bonking place is Jordon if you are going for WL after 10pm. Another great place will be Hip Hoe and Fuji building in CWB HK island.

If you really need to release at late hour but not travel around then consider WLs in selected hotels. It will be more costly compare to walking up and down the stairs to ring the bells. TST,infest with those type of WL. You can access the 161 website for more information. I cannot guranteen those will provide good service. Good luck bro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy boy
Old 31-10-2006, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
My ambitious setup singapore style supermarket store and sell all SG stuffs in hk.

Maybe next time you guys need to be my prolong coolie to take all those SG stuffs.
Yeah, you are right i have big warehouse and stock up all those 3-in-1 packets coffee brought by you guys.
hahaha..and also make sure you sell Durex Comfort, the 54mm condom..as there are NONE in HK. Also, you can market Singapore Ba kut tae, laksa, prawn noodles, and wanton mee. don't forget the Singapore kaya..cannot get in HK.

We will sure be willing to be your coolie to carry all those stuff for you, afterall you will pay for our airfares and accomodation, right?
Old 31-10-2006, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 18
=WK= is a living Saint! - you won't find better=WK= is a living Saint! - you won't find better=WK= is a living Saint! - you won't find better=WK= is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
hahaha..and also make sure you sell Durex Comfort, the 54mm condom..as there are NONE in HK
bro... if you need it, i can send a few packs to you from singapore. just let me know how many and your address ok

xxx
Old 31-10-2006, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4671 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

looks like i need to plan a trip to HK then macau soon!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1