The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2007, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremio82 View Post
What type of shop is this Co.Op Mart ? The gal i know passed me 2 black figuries that look like thai dancer to me (told me its from cambodia) in a plastic bag with Co.Op Mart name.... First think came to my mind is WTF... Buy in polytechnic CoOp and say in cambodia....
Bro, Coop Mart is like the NTUC Fairprice of Vietnam. They sell almost every other thing and is available in almost every district in HCM City.
Old 11-03-2007, 12:42 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I have not been to Q8. How is that place? If want to rent an average 1 bedrm unit how much will it be?

Or if I want to rent 1 in Q5 near An Dong, how much???
Bro, Q8 is actually the connecting district between Binh Chanh and Q5. Binh Chanh is linked to Q7 Phu My Hung via Nguyen Van Linh street.The district is quite run down but has a lot of small cafes and bars. Mind you, these cafes and bars are the sleezy ones. I used to ride my bike to these cafes in Q8 when i stayed in Binh Chanh. Rental wise not high, surely lower than Q5. At the same time, see if the unit is for locals to stay or for expats to stay.
Old 11-03-2007, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 803 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2879 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet
The district is quite run down but has a lot of small cafes and bars. Mind you, these cafes and bars are the sleezy ones. I used to ride my bike to these cafes in Q8 when i stayed in Binh Chanh.
Sleazy? up to what level?...
I been to one and the gals just sit and chat with the guys in the open. My viet g/f friends work in a cafe in Q8, but i only see them sit and chat.

The area i refer to is around Le Thanh Van, 2 Duong Ba Trac P1,Q8 Thanh Pho...
Old 11-03-2007, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Sleazy? up to what level?...
I been to one and the gals just sit and chat with the guys in the open. My viet g/f friends work in a cafe in Q8, but i only see them sit and chat.

The area i refer to is around Le Thanh Van, 2 Duong Ba Trac P1,Q8 Thanh Pho...
Of course in the cafes, they cannot do much. Especially when the pub has no air con. If u go down the street at Le Thanh Van, u will realise that there's a lot of cafes that have dark colored fronts and u cannot see anything inside. But from what i do know, most gals in the cafes and bars there are for SALE....... Nevertheless, yr gal might be different
Old 11-03-2007, 04:19 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Bros,

I have thought of questioning my viet g/f about her work in vietnam, but do not know how to approach it tactically. Anyone can advise on the approach?I know she hide things from me..

1) She say she earn S$400/mth working as clothing salesgirl in shopping center. It cannot be true...as confirm by many people roi..

2) the people around her work in sleazy places and/or come sillypore to work. She sure got influenced by them and attracted by the amount they earn..

My main concern is that hope that she do not hide anything from me...
Old 11-03-2007, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 21
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bros,

I have thought of questioning my viet g/f about her work in vietnam, but do not know how to approach it tactically. Anyone can advise on the approach?I know she hide things from me..
I think not advisable to confront straight without proof...risk of losing her in case she telling the truth....

Ask someone in vn to go to that shopping centre...but u must be able to provide details such as her working shift/day, name, pic etc.... not difficult to find out if she lying about this or not...but still you need to check not just one day so as to give her benefits of doubts just in case the 1st visit and she was not there roi...

If you dont wish to ask someone to check, then the only way is you go there stay for at least 1 week...from there stick with her...sure will leak out something one...but at that time maybe sex go too much into your head and u also wont care much roi
Old 11-03-2007, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
I think not advisable to confront straight without proof...risk of losing her in case she telling the truth....
Ask someone in vn to go to that shopping centre...but u must be able to provide details such as her working shift/day, name, pic etc.... not difficult to find out if she lying about this or not...but still you need to check not just one day so as to give her benefits of doubts just in case the 1st visit and she was not there roi...
Sha gua going on friday till sunday and i going the week after next. maybe u can give us details of her shopping centre work and we go check it out while we are there
Old 11-03-2007, 04:36 PM
Samster

Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Sha gua going on friday till sunday and i going the week after next. maybe u can give us details of her shopping centre work and we go check it out while we are there
I go there but dont have much time....unless I happen to pass by then ok...if not haiz...this time i fly there to be jail

Anyway I think getting a local go and check it is better than asking singaporean to do so.
Old 11-03-2007, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
I go there but dont have much time....unless I happen to pass by then ok...if not haiz...this time i fly there to be jail

U can say u go Hot Toc to look for suitable Toc to wear la..
Old 11-03-2007, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75

If you dont wish to ask someone to check, then the only way is you go there stay for at least 1 week...from there stick with her...sure will leak out something one...but at that time maybe sex go too much into your head and u also wont care much roi
1 sad thing is that i never find out which shopping she work in. Everytime i am there, she never work. She also can don't work for weeks. This already give a hint on the 'sideline stuff' that she maybe in. Where got work which can allow u to take so many days leave per month and yet get paid.

Maybe it is only 1/2 true that she work as salesgirl... But i want the whole truth from her.

This trip... sex do not go into my head... too sick to think of lam thinh..
Old 11-03-2007, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
She also can don't work for weeks.
This is the best part i know about vietnamese...alot of them dont work but still can live
Old 11-03-2007, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
U can say u go Hot Toc to look for suitable Toc to wear la..
Cannot also...i ask my gf roi...i tell her that i want to go visit those salon have pretty sexy girl one...but inside no hanky panky one....
Old 11-03-2007, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
This is the best part i know about vietnamese...alot of them dont work but still can live

I used to be an employer in Vietnam. If my staff don't come to work for 2 or 3 days without reason, then bye bye. What i can say is that if she is really working in shopping mall as sales gal, then she cannot take off for so long. That's for sure. Only a few shopping malls in HCM main districts wat.. Diamond Plaza, Tan Binh SuperBowl, Tan Binh Maximart, Parkson etc
Old 11-03-2007, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cannot also...i ask my gf roi...i tell her that i want to go visit those salon have pretty sexy girl one...but inside no hanky panky one....
Bro, u `ngu' or what? want to go Hot Toc still tell your gal? which gal will say YES?
Old 11-03-2007, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet
I used to be an employer in Vietnam. If my staff don't come to work for 2 or 3 days without reason, then bye bye. What i can say is that if she is really working in shopping mall as sales gal, then she cannot take off for so long. That's for sure. Only a few shopping malls in HCM main districts wat.. Diamond Plaza, Tan Binh SuperBowl, Tan Binh Maximart, Parkson etc
The amount of time she away from work... give a hint already.
I really want her to tell me her actual work... but scare that i am too direct.

Why would she not tell the truth?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1