The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmots View Post

But still, I still do not understand the rationale for letting DDG go.
He would have been able to make some difference.
This had been discussed before.
ETH wanted to play a high pressing game, hence need a ball playing GK who is able to play as last defender.
Also help launch attack from the back.
DDG is inept on the ball and always prefer to stick to his penalty area.
As such, there is a big gap between him and the defence line,
which can be exploited by opponents.

As to whether this works after signing Onana, the number of goals conceded is a telling sign his tactics doesn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
they don't want a old experienced ready-made striker who can start banging in goals galore for them straightaway....see now Harry Kane is laughing his ass off at u all
Ok lah....new boy Hojlund open scoring account liao.
So all is not lost yet.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 21-09-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4438 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

here are some thoughts after this morning's game:

- from the first whistle until the 1st goal, man u weren't intimidated, they were proactive and took the game to bayern, instead of sitting back and absorb pressure

- bayern 1st goal was really facepalm max, onana should have done better. this season man u tend to have a lively start for 20-30mins, but somehow concede a goal, then the team get deflated/demoralised and couldn't get going anymore. ETH gotta work on this mental issue

- for bayern 2nd and 4th goal, the scorers were totally unmarked, wtf? why didn't the midfield track their runs? see the goals conceded this season so far, it has been so easy to score against man u... what is happening? why is the midfield cut thru so easily?

- there was more attacking initiative and goals scored, the issue is after they pulled one back, bayern scored again soon after. the mental toughness and confidence are still lacking

- need to rant about 1) casemiro, despite his 2 goals, he was pretty much absent defensively when he's supposed to be the anchor, his defensive presence has been MIA since the wolves game; 2) eriksen, apart for the pass in the 4min that pellistri almost scored, he didn't contribute much and faded in the 2nd half, seems like he can only play at high intensity for 45mins. i feel ETH need to do something drastic like drop casemiro and eriksen, and select mctom and hannibal to be the midfield pair

- reguilon played well overall, made overlapping/incisive runs when attacking and commendable defending vs sane

- special mention to hojlund who scored his 1st goal, although man u need to spread the ball around more instead of focussing down the left, there wasn't enough wing play down the right, pellistri could only cross once which hojlund headed wide. there are 2-3 days interval for upcoming matches, so the recovery time is shorter, the timing is quite gum for ETH to ease hojlund into action: rotate with martial for 60-70mins of game time. hojlund shld be able to complete the full 90mins come Nov

- ETH must prioritise improvements to defence, midfield, mentality asap

- next game on Sat away at burnley, likely a draw as both teams have poor form

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 21-09-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow, wats the secret ?? ...don't like that leh...share, share ...they always say sharing is caring mah...haha
pm u liao

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 22-09-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Burnley v Man Utd x-x 1-2

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 22-09-2023, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 753 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Burnley v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 0-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 22-09-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Lawro: 2-0
Old 22-09-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Burnley v Man Utd

MU form quite unpredictable

I say 1-2

My Daily Star column
Old 22-09-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 2
rundevilrun87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

recent form RIP
Old 22-09-2023, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1931 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42875 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
MU form quite unpredictable

I say 1-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Quote:
Burnley v Man Utd

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Lawro: 2-0
3 for a win n one for a loss...so how will their game this weekend against tiny Burnley turn out to be ??...

if they continue to play the lembek way they did in the last few games they lost, lazily n with no determination to win or energy to run n fight for the ball or imbue tricky brains in their players to outwit their opponents on the field not always playing predictable football making it easy for opponents to counter n attack them ..this one will go the same way...

it's a die die must win game for the baldy manager otherwise he will get the chop by Christmas

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-09-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

as casemiro-eriksen cannot protect the defence, ETH can experiment with mctom-hannibal pairing in midfield. with the squad facing an injury crisis, its a chance for the youngsters to show what they can offer

a draw is a likely result, as man u away form has been poor since last season and currently on a 3 game losing streak, and burnley form is poor too

Old 22-09-2023, 09:45 PM
Manchester United. Always

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11871 / Power: 54
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

Well, MU can score, so key will be how well will the defence hold up.
I believe ETH will particularly emphasise this match as one they have to win.

1 - 3

I consider a draw no different from a loss.
Old 22-09-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

A win is possible provided they don't go to sleep and concede like against Forest.

They need to fix this underestimate mentality and view every team as worthy opponent.

Really, there is no 'weak' team in EPL.

Old 24-09-2023, 05:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Burnley v Man Utd

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
A win is possible provided they don't go to sleep and concede like against Forest.

They need to fix this underestimate mentality and view every team as worthy opponent.

Really, there is no 'weak' team in EPL.
Hard fought 1-0 win. Capt Bruno with that superb shot.
Line up seemed to be 4-3-1-2.
3 man midfield. Lol.

But still kind of struggle against Burnley....tsk tsk.

Onana got a couple of good saves and managed to keep clean sheet.

Rashford-Hojlund twin strike force doesn't look promising though.

Old 24-09-2023, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1931 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42875 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hard fought 1-0 win. Capt Bruno with that superb shot.
Line up seemed to be 4-3-1-2.
3 man midfield. Lol.

But still kind of struggle against Burnley....tsk tsk.

Onana got a couple of good saves and managed to keep clean sheet.

Rashford-Hojlund twin strike force doesn't look promising though.
Glad they made it for this game ...didn't watch as tot they will prolly lose again, wat more with luck not on their side recently...nowadays they depend so much on luck not skills to win games, not top 4 quality...

good thing is to see their joker GK keep a clean sheet for the 1st time n heard he made quite a no. of good saves to keep his side from losing..n heard surprisingly that Johhny Evans was their best player n played heroically scoring a goal himself but which was disallowed ...another 3 points in the bag n they hv now jumped up to 8th position on the table...might cum down a bit if the other teams below them win their games tonight...

hopefully they continue to improve n this is the turnaround for them to challenge for top 4 again

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-09-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hard fought 1-0 win ...
ETH had to reinforce the central region after shipping so many goals, the midfield became more compact when without possession, and when they had possession, fernandes and rashford would go wide. burnley played better in the 1st half, dissected man u rather easily but no finishing as onana wasn't severely tested. at the stroke of halftime, a wonderful pass from evans for fernandes goal

- when burnley attacked in the 10min, rashford was tracking an opponent run, then he stopped running and it made man u vulnerable, really wtf

- rashford didn't have a good game overall, twice he shot when should have passed, but he did create chances for hojlund

- hannibal played well, brought alot of energy and running to man u midfield, passed well during transition/link up. he deserves another start in the next game

- when martinez was not in the lineup, 1st "oh no", and then when reguilon pulled up with a tight hammy, 2nd "oh no", the injury list grows...

- overall an improved performance compared to previous games, midfield wasn't overrun easily and defence held. 3pts and a clean sheet to snap a 3 game losing streak

- next 2 games are consecutive home games vs crystal palace, fans will expect wins

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1