The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2016, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 22
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
ok... skip this BKK to Patts discussion. Thread owner recommend Airasia direct to U tapao.
agreed, we're all just here to share cheonging info so that fellow samsters can enjoy more

still waiting to see if any bro got info about the airasia u-tapao to pattaya city transportation.
it's a military airport.
so i wonder if there's transportation going to patts at that hour, with no pre-booking.
Old 22-04-2016, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
agreed, we're all just here to share cheonging info so that fellow samsters can enjoy more

still waiting to see if any bro got info about the airasia u-tapao to pattaya city transportation.
it's a military airport.
so i wonder if there's transportation going to patts at that hour, with no pre-booking.
There is a bus service counter in utapao going to central festival/ or direct to your hotel 250bht
Or u can get a taxi there for 750-1000bht if u going in a group of 3 or 4.
Old 23-04-2016, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 22
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
There is a bus service counter in utapao going to central festival/ or direct to your hotel 250bht
i only know day time the crane company counter's open there.
but the timing of airasia so late wor...
bro jimfairy, can confirm still got service at utapao 11pm?
Old 23-04-2016, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 18
84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post

it's a military airport.
Military airport?
Bro, It's international airport leh! Even Khon Kaen so big mah only domestic not international.
Old 23-04-2016, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 10
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84_Junichinda View Post
Military airport?
Bro, It's international airport leh! Even Khon Kaen so big mah only domestic not international.
U tapao is a joint civil–military public airport that's why we land inside Royal Thai Navy perimeters.
Old 23-04-2016, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
I think by the time we reach there no more crane liao. The other day I reach Utapao even the car rental avis and six also don't entertain me. 3 -4 pax take taxi ok lah. Worth it... but if alone feel a bit ex. Not say want to chiong but want to stingy lah. I take comfy minibus at CM for 170km only 150 baht... difficult to justify 800 baht for 40km.
Old 23-04-2016, 11:18 AM
Samster

84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think by the time we reach there no more crane liao. The other day I reach Utapao even the car rental avis and six also don't entertain me. 3 -4 pax take taxi ok lah. Worth it... but if alone feel a bit ex. Not say want to chiong but want to stingy lah. I take comfy minibus at CM for 170km only 150 baht... difficult to justify 800 baht for 40km.
Bro you give me business idea to run late shuttle service from airport to pattaya.
Make Sbf bro business I think enough already
Old 23-04-2016, 03:57 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Military airport?
Quote:
U tapao is a joint civil–military public airport that's why we land inside Royal Thai Navy perimeters.
LOS is currently under Martial Law and therefore technically all airports in LOS is military airports.

A couple of months ago I was part of a team assigned by my company to attend a briefing at Swampy airport (my company was invited to tender for an upgrading project of the airport facilities)..... as part of the briefing we were brought on a tour of the airport including the control tower.

I was surprised when we went inside the control tower because I saw Airforce personnel working alongside the civilian air traffic controllers..... after having a chat with one of the Airforce officer on duty..... I found out that they were assigned to work with the civilians at the airport but were on standby to takeover the airport's operations immediately if the order comes in from the Ruling Junta.

Swampy is a civilian airport but even they have military personnel on duty as this is the present LOS system under martial law...... I believe this situation is also similar in many other important places in LOS as well.
Old 23-04-2016, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro you give me business idea to run late shuttle service from airport to pattaya.
Make Sbf bro business I think enough already
I heard that transportation business are heavily guarded trade. Difficult lah.
Old 23-04-2016, 04:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

A newbie question.

Got MRT in Pattaya?
Old 23-04-2016, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
I heard that transportation business are heavily guarded trade. Difficult lah.
Arrange privately by word of mouth like how my godfather teevee used to do for hatyai chiongsters
Old 23-04-2016, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
A newbie question.

Got MRT in Pattaya?
Don't have...
Old 23-04-2016, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Arrange privately by word of mouth like how my godfather teevee used to do for hatyai chiongsters
Cannot lah... suddenly AA don't fly to Utapao or change to day flight how?
Old 23-04-2016, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
A newbie question.

Got MRT in Pattaya?
They planned to build 1 donkey years ago but till now nothing happens... no investor.
Old 23-04-2016, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

U all so kee niao or someone said ngeow chee ngeow lan.... use my service, USD 1000. Red carpet in the airport till u reach door step of your hotel.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1