The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1977 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43040 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
3 for a win n one for a loss...so how will their game this weekend against tiny Burnley turn out to be ??...
So @JonesKnows prediction is again spot on as he has been on recent games....0-1 in red pussies favour

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 25-09-2023, 12:24 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
ETH had to reinforce the central region after shipping so many goals, the midfield became more compact when without possession, and when they had possession, fernandes and rashford would go wide. burnley played better in the 1st half, dissected man u rather easily but no finishing as onana wasn't severely tested. at the stroke of halftime, a wonderful pass from evans for fernandes goal

- when burnley attacked in the 10min, rashford was tracking an opponent run, then he stopped running and it made man u vulnerable, really wtf

- rashford didn't have a good game overall, twice he shot when should have passed, but he did create chances for hojlund

- hannibal played well, brought alot of energy and running to man u midfield, passed well during transition/link up. he deserves another start in the next game

- when martinez was not in the lineup, 1st "oh no", and then when reguilon pulled up with a tight hammy, 2nd "oh no", the injury list grows...

- overall an improved performance compared to previous games, midfield wasn't overrun easily and defence held. 3pts and a clean sheet to snap a 3 game losing streak

- next 2 games are consecutive home games vs crystal palace, fans will expect wins
Yes, agree with all u said bro...not only fans will expect them to win their next games but I also...give their ass a whipping if they anyhow play including the baldy manager too if he has no ideas how to turn the game around if they fall one or 2 goals behind

Old 25-09-2023, 12:40 PM
Manchester United. Always

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12037 / Power: 57
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

MU was and remains at a vulnerable state of mind and form, another loss would have compounded matters.
It doesn't really matters if us, the supporters, lose faith in the manager, it will be destructive, if the players start to lose faith in him.
They clawed a win, gave themselves breathing room.

Will it be a springboard or a slow curve ? I just hope they can build on it and stop the rot.
Old 26-09-2023, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13523 / Power: 60
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Stopped watching Man Utd matches after they got Mourinho as manager and just watched some highlights now and then.
Never liked Mourinho who liked to package himself as bigger than the club.

I myself am from Sir Ferguson era, watched as Scholes, Cantona, Giggs, Becks, (fuck Nicky Butt), Schmeichel and later Nistelrooy, Stam, Ronaldo( the chants of you got the wrong Ronaldo feels so funny now.)

I watched not just because of how good Man Utd was, but how they never gave up, it was a We May Fall, But We Will Always Go Down Fighting.
You see some fight here and there now in this Man Utd team, but only in weak spurts. And it is sad.

It may seem strange, but although they are really not a team to fear now by any means, it feels like they almost just need that 1 player to sync in and make the whole team click.

Sir Ferguson was a strict disciplinarian, but was also man management and motivation Master. Haag needs to bear that in mind.

Just need to find that audacious person like Cantona, where his frown is more searing that any words on field.

Easier said than done I suppose.

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 26-09-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2510 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Pardon my presence as I ain't a United supporter

But must say this

How come you left out and did not mention Roy Keane bro?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern View Post

I myself am from Sir Ferguson era, watched as Scholes, Cantona, Giggs, Becks, (fuck Nicky Butt), Schmeichel and later Nistelrooy, Stam, Ronaldo( the chants of you got the wrong Ronaldo feels so funny now.)

It may seem strange, but although they are really not a team to fear now by any means, it feels like they almost just need that 1 player to sync in and make the whole team click.

Just need to find that audacious person like Cantona, where his frown is more searing that any words on field.

Easier said than done I suppose.
Old 26-09-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13523 / Power: 60
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Pardon my presence as I ain't a United supporter

But must say this

How come you left out and did not mention Roy Keane bro?!
I did, I said (fuck nicky butt).
Dude was just a Keane wannabe fail.

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 26-09-2023, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

EFL 3rd Round

vs Crystal Palace 3am at OT.

Amrabat expected to start.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 26-09-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4511 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

ETH to rotate squad as priority is given to PL and UCL, unfortunately the defence can't be rotated as many are unavailable. the midfield and attack can be rested, hannibal-mctom as midfield axis, eriksen as playmaker and the 3 attackers are pacy dribblers

man u should have enough quality to see off palace and improve the recent form

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 27-09-2023, 04:00 AM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice dominant first half display, taking a comfortable 2-0 lead.

Amrabat started as LB, but moved to DMC later.

Lindelof came on for Mount in the 2nd half to occupy LB slot.

Go go, Devils!!

Last edited by lacoruna69; 27-09-2023 at 04:15 AM.
Old 27-09-2023, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post

ETH to rotate squad as priority is given to PL and UCL, unfortunately the defence can't be rotated as many are unavailable. the midfield and attack can be rested, hannibal-mctom as midfield axis, eriksen as playmaker and the 3 attackers are pacy dribblers

man u should have enough quality to see off palace and improve the recent form
just woke up 5 mins b4 1/2 time...fans shd be happy that u r right ..it's 2-0 in their favour so far..goals scored by Garnacho n Casemiro...

Old 27-09-2023, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Nice dominant first half display, taking a comfortable 2-0 lead.

Amrabat started as LB, but moved to DMC later.

Lindelof came on for Mount in the 2nd half to occupy LB slot.

Go go, Devils!!
So they ended winning 3-0 ...the last goal surprisingly scored by ma siao...seems like everyone played well n contributed to the goals as a team ...hope they continue to play in this hungry n aggressive front foot way, then they stand a chance of being in top 4 this season...even Mount n McDisaster also played well

Last edited by Rickey; 27-09-2023 at 09:53 PM.
Old 27-09-2023, 06:46 PM

Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just glad there were no further injuries.

And its pretty good to see the goals spread out among the players.
At least not heavily reliant on any particular player for goals.
Old 27-09-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4511 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

read the reports and watched the highlights, it was a dominant display at home, casemiro engine finally starting?

another win and clean sheet to improve the form

playing palace again at home this Sat, the players who were rested gotta score 4 goals

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 27-09-2023, 10:24 PM
Samster

I especially like that long diagonal pass from Mount (i presume it is him) to Pellistri...which led to the opening goal.

Mount got a good game here. I can see he is everywhere.
All the little touches and long pass....plus that corner delivery which Casemiro scores.

Which brings the question....is it because he plays a similar role as Bruno?

I'm beginning to think so.

The entire team play for one another which is what had been missing all this while.

Old 28-09-2023, 12:03 PM

So, the stock value puts MU at a worth of around 3.2 Billion Pounds.

Another valuation puts it at close to 4.8 billion pounds.

Glazers, according to rumours, want to sell for 10 billion pounds.
Feels like asking too much if true.

Anyway, the latest news seem to be that Ratcliffe is about to present another restructured offer.
I hope Man Utd is sold to an individual rather than a consortium.
Consortium is mostly pure commercial, and comprised of groups, raising the potential of disagreements.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1