The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 05-05-2014, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
thanks bro, of cos will bonk both, just want to know the cost to see if going long term ...
for me when active in maids .... if Foc or low low cost ... I plan longer term ... if not suddenly my boss assign work on weekend and after a while the maid get message ... I just hang in till she find another sucker then go back to same fishing bar ... (when fewer born again girls used to go bar, vs now - many more enlightened and born again preaching sex is bad )
Old 06-05-2014, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
eipseletar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
thanks bro, so each time (hotel) max $50 right ?

after paying there will be no top up, other expense will be some food / lunch and hotel fee, seems each time the total cost near $100 lao

wonder which is better deal, Go GL100 or the maid hehe
Bro, go GL100 better la. Professional service.

I don't know about others, but if I were to go for a maid, it would be for the fact that she is not a real "working lady", for the satisfaction that I can still sweet talk a girl into bed without too much effort or money, for the fact that its something novel, for a little more gf feeling etc etc etc....

I don't mean to be stingy but a little treat, a small present, meals is ok. But if its an outright pay her to do.. then might as well go professionals.

Goodluck!
Old 06-05-2014, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 18
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
for me when active in maids .... if Foc or low low cost ... I plan longer term ... if not suddenly my boss assign work on weekend and after a while the maid get message ... I just hang in till she find another sucker then go back to same fishing bar ... (when fewer born again girls used to go bar, vs now - many more enlightened and born again preaching sex is bad )
bro thanks, so in your mind what is consider low cost? seems foc not possible in my case hehe.

I will be very busy in the weekend soon after sometimes haha
Old 06-05-2014, 09:46 AM
Samster

clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eipseletar View Post
Bro, go GL100 better la. Professional service.

I don't know about others, but if I were to go for a maid, it would be for the fact that she is not a real "working lady", for the satisfaction that I can still sweet talk a girl into bed without too much effort or money, for the fact that its something novel, for a little more gf feeling etc etc etc....

I don't mean to be stingy but a little treat, a small present, meals is ok. But if its an outright pay her to do.. then might as well go professionals.

Goodluck!
I agree bro, thanks for sharing i know there will be some costs, just dont want to be like a Robert in fishing hehe
Old 06-05-2014, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I agree bro, thanks for sharing i know there will be some costs, just dont want to be like a Robert in fishing hehe
From my own experience, it is the process of getting them into bed is what I enjoy. If I just want a direct bonk, I will go to GL.

No offence to any bros here, but for me, different maids you need to use different tactics. Shy type you have to move on slowly, more wild type you can be aggressive.

I do not really bother about spending for them when we are togther, like foods and drink, hotel and occasionly buy top up once a while. These are my entertainment cost. But the moment they start asking for this and that, I will make a clear stand whether is she worth of what she is asking for.

Just my 2 cents

Happy bonking

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 06-05-2014, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Those before meetup asking for topup we can forget it. Got 1 even tell me 1 shot is $150. Wtf?! Might as well go GL
Old 06-05-2014, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

I just finished bonking with one of my fb in MSCP and I just drop her off. OMG I dunno she can squirt !!3times i felt her juice flowing down from my rod to my butt hahaha.
Actually I suppose to bonk her on sunday but I was too tired so I only met her for coffee seesion onlys So today I din have to do anything and just let her do the job. Wat can say im a satisfy man haha... Some point to advice the bros tat is having difficulty of finding maids.

Some maids are very smart, if u use watsapp or viber it will show yur active timing and if they saw during your active timing u r not chatting with her she will start to get suspicious tat u are dating many at one time. I always told them I always receive alot of msg and calls regards to my work. Eliminate their suspicious first let them feel tat u only got her and it will be more easlier. Once u got her , congratulations u can move on to new target liao.

Good luck!!
Old 06-05-2014, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 14
minahfav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyminahfav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
I just finished bonking with one of my fb in MSCP and I just drop her off. OMG I dunno she can squirt !!3times i felt her juice flowing down from my rod to my butt hahaha.
Actually I suppose to bonk her on sunday but I was too tired so I only met her for coffee seesion onlys So today I din have to do anything and just let her do the job. Wat can say im a satisfy man haha... Some point to advice the bros tat is having difficulty of finding maids.

Some maids are very smart, if u use watsapp or viber it will show yur active timing and if they saw during your active timing u r not chatting with her she will start to get suspicious tat u are dating many at one time. I always told them I always receive alot of msg and calls regards to my work. Eliminate their suspicious first let them feel tat u only got her and it will be more easlier. Once u got her , congratulations u can move on to new target liao.

Good luck!!
Totally agreed bro, same as me.
Old 06-05-2014, 08:19 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro thanks, so in your mind what is consider low cost? seems foc not possible in my case hehe.

I will be very busy in the weekend soon after sometimes haha
low cost from my Strumms days, is, when i choose what to give and NOT when the girl start making it commercial

infer anything from that

since of late a lot of maids become commercial ... do a round for 100 $ and then go afternoon drink with the money earned .... anything less than 100 $ is no go, as they know the 'market' rate ..

will I spend 100$ for a girl who is screwing other guys also? no ... I rather go find FL

subjective .... by the way ... my line of thought
Old 06-05-2014, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:

Good luck!!
Then we gotta be even smarter. Whatsapp privacy option set to "Nobody can see"
Old 07-05-2014, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 12
jai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Good luck!!
u are lucky man,,, i never meet a maid that can squirt...

hope i can i get it
Old 07-05-2014, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
low cost from my Strumms days, is, when i choose what to give and NOT when the girl start making it commercial

infer anything from that

since of late a lot of maids become commercial ... do a round for 100 $ and then go afternoon drink with the money earned .... anything less than 100 $ is no go, as they know the 'market' rate ..

will I spend 100$ for a girl who is screwing other guys also? no ... I rather go find FL

subjective .... by the way ... my line of thought
thanks for sharing bro, up you humble 5 pts

when the girl start to ask $$, it to me more like commercial sex lao
Old 07-05-2014, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 19
jammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Screwing maids

=Aceyfox;10978262]Then we gotta be even smarter. Whatsapp privacy option set to "Nobody can see" [/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, didnt know we can select the setting to prevent people knowing how active we are on the apps
Old 07-05-2014, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
thanks for sharing bro, up you humble 5 pts

when the girl start to ask $$, it to me more like commercial sex lao
correction ... when the girl know market rate and ask similar rates, no more fun, vs effort spent on romance talk'...
Old 07-05-2014, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 21
hoseiboh88 is one of the Best!hoseiboh88 is one of the Best!hoseiboh88 is one of the Best!

Ooh gosh... read some juicy comments here... hahaha.... darn... my FB/maid tat I fished is confirming a relationship... there goes my only resource... if any bros got extra and need support... pls let me know hahahaha.... thx in advance!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1