The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 18-07-2016, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 20
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

Yvonne from TY69

Booked her 2 times over the last week.

Greeted me at the door dressed in a pink silk nightie and thongs

Surprised by her command of english, very good with strong aussie accent.
Looks like posted pics, wysiwyg

Was cold initially, well worth the effort to try break the ice as the passionate sex that followed was one of the best i had this year.

1st shot, seeing that she is rather cold, i took the initiative to warm her up and serviced her. No kissing at first, so slowly moved down to her boobs and down to her shaven pussy. Mixing fingering and painting, slowly but surely, she getting horny to the point she pushed me away. I told her to just relax and enjoy herself and continued painting, for a good 10mins to her moans and occasionally body spasms before i stopped, she was gushing wet, my lips and chin all wet with her juice, i moved up to try kissing her again. This time instead of rejecting, she actually pulled me in and we frenched wildly. I pushed myself away from her grasp, got up to find the cap while she was started rubbing her own clit.

Cap on and admire the view of her rubbing herself all over.
I jumped back onto bed, spread her legs and slowly inserted myself into her wet and inviting pussy, somehow the sex feels more passionate compared to others. 1st shot alone took more then 30mins, from slow and passionate to fast and hard banging in all positions.

Positioned her in front of the big mirror and finished in standing doggy.
Aircon was full blast but we were both sweating like crazy.

Yvonne complained that i cum too soon, she was on the verge of climax also and wanted to make love again.

Told her if she can wake up mini me again, I'm all hers.

After 5mins in her mouth, mini me rock hard again and this time, she quickly capped on and mounted me, rode me hard and fast like her life depended on it.

This time, she climaxed before me and collapsed on to me. I hugged her tightly and i continued banging her, fast and furious, Yvonne moaning madly into my ear and we both cum together. A warning to bros, she is a biter, when she cum again, she bit into my shoulder quite hard.

Again, we were both covered in sweat and panting, spent the time cuddling in bed before rushing to wash up as time was up.

RTF was even more passionate then the first and i am looking forward to the next session soon

No ratings on her from me this time.
Looks and body wise, wysiwyg in the photos.
Easily my top 3 bonks this year

Spare some effort to warm up with her and you will be rewards.
Bros looking for wham bang good bye mdm sessions can look else where
Old 18-07-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 19
coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!

any one tried natalie from Laserbabes? did she come before recently? looks familiarr
Old 18-07-2016, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
kans is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkans is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkans is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy77 View Post
any one tried natalie from Laserbabes? did she come before recently? looks familiarr
Came under tomyam last year, forgot what name. Her new pics really remind me.of wendi

Quick fr for Bess from ps

Looks: same as pic, + a few more years to pic
Body: petite, slight tummy which looks like give birth before
French: wild and passionate
Bbbj: good, lots of tongue when cock is inside and outside. Nice suction. Good ball licking skills. Sadly no AR and cim
Fj: grind her pussy on my cock until Shiok, caps on and begin fj. Super tight, cowgirl then missionary and finished off with cowgirlwith lots of hot frenching. Finished already complain why don't want to finish together

Last edited by kans; 18-07-2016 at 10:27 PM.
Old 18-07-2016, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 10
SoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud of

Giftsy of RoyceBabe

Prompt and hassle free arrangements by Royce. Took less then 15 minutes to confirm the booking.Not taking into account my slow replies

Looks
8/10 She looks so much better then in the pictures. Greeted me with a bubbly smile on her face. Instant mood lift! If you think she looks good in the pictures,wait till you see her in real life!

Body
7/10 Small and petite body frame. Boobs small(A+/B-) but nice to touch. Good body proportion. Nice ass to hold on to while doing Doggy.

Service
9/10 Knows how to break the ice as I'm not a quick warmer. Was surprised that she noticed it and made an extra to warm up to me.Started off by chatting and snuggling. Then she slowly reached for me little bro and his 2 companions making them excited. Showering was pretty SOP.
BBBJ was quite skillful. Suction and slurping and the alternation between my little bro and his 2 companions was just the way i liked. After awhile, the real fun begins.
Capped on and she started riding me. Got really turned on by her soft moans while caressing her boobs. Followed by Doggy. Really fun to watch her ass jiggle with each pump. Was getting too excited so i requested for fingering. Felt the wetness the moment i inserted my finger into her.Started off slowly by rubbing her clit and slow finger motion. Gradually picking up the pace as her moans got louder.
Then its reversed cowgirl. Started off with her bouncing up and down but i took charged and started pumping her like no tomorrow. Even continued pumping after i came.
Cleaned me off and snuggled up beside me. Started chatting, from topics like movies we've watched to countries we've been to. Even taught me how to speak a little Thai. Conversation wise, communicable in English.

2nd round
Was chatting happily then she started playing with my little bro. Woke him up after awhile. This time giving my little bro gentle smooches and licks.
Started off in cowgirl again. But quickly changed to missionary. Listening to her moan while looking at her going-to-cum face in this position was really enjoyable. Last position was her lying flat on her stomach and me entering her from behind in a sitting posture then changing to lying on her. Fuiyoh!!
Unloaded in her not long after.

RTF
Will do in the near future. Will try out other gems from Roycebabe in the meantime.

PS if i got a little carried away and got too descriptive.
Old 18-07-2016, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 17
jonnypen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjonnypen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjonnypen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Gift FR from Thai palace

Saw some great pic of gift from Thai palace and got an urge to try her. Asked bro for a pic to confirm and got an even better pic. My temptation went up. Took a cab to the place. Follow the booking procedure. Messaged bro and waited. Exactly in 6 min gift turned up. Here is my honest review:
Resemblance 7/10 photos are 10 years ago... in my guessing.
Asked payment first.
Attitude: very adamant and sarcastic and loud.
Shower: 5/10 Not allowed any touch
After dry straight wanna proceed to sex.
Foreplay...?: 0/10
Called okt and checked with him about his promises. But no favourable reply.
Asked for French or kiss but refused in a threatening way.
I lost my mood. So far this is the first time I got to experience this kind of attitude which gave a terrible shock. I decided not to proceed. I cancelled the appointment and she took $50 for shower and left. The most expensive shower I ever had in my life.
Guys beware of this okt. This is my experience. Okay offered me another replacement with more charges. I DONT HAVE MOOD TO CONTINUE. I am not prepared to loose my money anymore.
Said goodbye to him.
Old 18-07-2016, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 19
VOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud of

Sora from RoyceBabes

Looks: 5.5/10
Skin tone: Not fair..to me is tanned, tbh
I don't like tanned ladies, sorry bro royce no
offence.
Bbj: Nil cos the gal dont suit me
Fj: nil
HJ: I diy lol and cum on her body..
Gfe: gives a 6 perhaps, she doesn't seem to possess the initiative.
RTF: No
Damage:$130, i paid full, left in perhaps 15mins..
However, Bro Royce apologise for not meeting my specs.
Old 18-07-2016, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 9
lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!
Re: Gift FR from Thai palace

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnypen View Post
Saw some great pic of gift from Thai palace and got an urge to try her. Asked bro for a pic to confirm and got an even better pic. My temptation went up. Took a cab to the place. Follow the booking procedure. Messaged bro and waited. Exactly in 6 min gift turned up. Here is my honest review:
Asked payment first.
I lost my mood. So far this is the first time I got to experience this kind of attitude which gave a terrible shock. I decided not to proceed. I cancelled the appointment and she took $50 for shower and left. The most expensive shower I ever had in my life.
Guys beware of this okt. This is my experience. Okay offered me another replacement with more charges. I DONT HAVE MOOD TO CONTINUE. I am not prepared to loose my money anymore.
Said goodbye to him.
bro i agree with u sometime
Old 18-07-2016, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 17
jonnypen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjonnypen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjonnypen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Miyuki FR emmanualle

I called bro emmanuelle and asked for Jane but bro offered miyuki. I took the offer with out any expectations.
Here is my FR.
Look: 9/10.
Bro. Change photo... seriously no justification.
Body:9/10
Womanly structure. Right curves at right places.
Frenching:10/10.
She really gave in after some foreplay and turned in to French queen.
BBBJ:10/10.
I got to stop in a while as it was so good.
Look like a Japanese girl but she is not.
Voice:10/10
husky... which I like the most and quite seductive.
FJ: 10/10.
She seems to do this first time I guess. I got to know from her that I am taking first blood. I didn't realise. I think I must be lucky to get her. She was so innocent and enjoying sex as if she hired me for it... hahaha
Bro emmanuelle.... kudos to you bro.
This kinda girl quite hard to come by.
Overall: 9.5/10
Old 18-07-2016, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ScandalousSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Asked payment first.
Said goodbye to him.
whoa i almost booked gift. Sorry to hear your story bro.

But last time this stable got a super ang pai that i sorely missed
Old 18-07-2016, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Saw LB has a new girl - Puma - advertised with 'massage skill', my favourite, so went ahead and booked a session.

Figure & looks: Really very fair, like chinese, that's a big plus point for me. Felt like bonking dome 2 prc girl when her back faced me. Shoulder-length hair dyed brown. Wears braces. Slim body, blemish-free, which is expected for a young lady of 24 yrs, but not toned and has slight tummy. Boobs are small 'B's natural. Overall package still okay, won't reject type.

Shower: SOP, no extra action. Just wash up and go. She is hygienic, a good thing, and will scrub your d*ck well - hard enough to make me wince in surprise at first! Bros, beware...

BBBJ: Not the best, but maybe an unfair comparison since the last 2 girls I had from this stable truly excelled in this department. Her BBBJ is above average in terms of suction, but little variety/pattern and she keeps one hand firmly on the shaft. Very likely no CIM allowed due to her braces, but I also didn't request.

Painting: allowed. Shaved pussy with landing strip. Odour-free but look like got some mileage

FJ: As said earlier, felt like bonking prc girl in terms of looks. Bonked her in the usual positions. Her cowgirl is quite rough, sitting down full force on my d*ck and luckily she tired quickly - so switched position, thank goodness. Pussy not as tight as I expected for a girl not working in this line before. She's obviously experienced, with the fake moans, and can be f*cked hard and fast with no discomfort. Halfway through, keep telling me she "finish" already, trying to get me to unload, but I know it's probably fake lah ... so f*cked her some more. Got quite a good workout before firing 1st shot.

The bed creaked like mad during our action and probably need fixing before the neighbour downstairs start complaining. During cowgirl, sounded like someone using the bed as trampoline!

Massage: For some reason, never shower, straightaway she offer to massage. Skills are truly as advertised, and I got a very thorough and relaxing oil massage from neck to legs. Pretty good skills for someone who doesn't do it full-time.

Told me she is new in this line and happens to be her first day of work here, earning school fees for her MBA studies (200,000 baht in 2 years). Back in thailand she helps out at her family-owned shop selling beauty products. To me, she looks comfortably middle-class, so I just wonder ... would have loved to find out more as I like chatting to the girls in between shots but communication a bit difficult as her english is limited. Has a friendly, cheerful personality, a bit tingtong type, so I had a good time but not to the point 100% sure want to RTF.
Old 18-07-2016, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 14
8waldz is a Helpful and Caring Samster8waldz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was thinking to book either Sora from Royce , or Fern from Thaiavenue

In the end , went for Sora from Royce.

Looks: 8/10, to me she is quite cute.
Boobs : A/B , not for boobs lover
Frenching : yes
BJ : 7/10 , but i am not really a fan of BJ.
Gfe: 7/10
FJ : 8/10 , She is tight tried a few position
Location : Quite discreet, I think there is more than 1 stable there. Saw Fern from thaiavenue while i am in the lift, definitely next on my target list.

Last edited by 8waldz; 18-07-2016 at 11:20 PM. Reason: NA
Old 18-07-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Asked payment first.
Said goodbye to him.
Wow bro your experience is so similar to mine
Old 18-07-2016, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

My experience with Gift from Thai Palace:

She came into the transit hotel room with black face and seemed to be in bad mood. Probably in her late 20s. Not an SYT. Not interested in small talks. Asked for payment first. Insisted on capped BJ. Strictly no french... Eventually I lost mood and didn't manage to do a proper FJ. Was out of the room in 45 minutes.

This session was easily my worst this year.

Later she told me she had a bad customer before me. So it was my unlucky day. Hope other bros will have better luck than me.

Last edited by Gesch; 18-07-2016 at 11:55 PM.
Old 18-07-2016, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
simplefy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is an overdue f/r for Rose of AirAngel.

Looks: 6/10, definitely the same person but looks older than 24
Body: 8/10 Slim with big boobs, definitely enhanced.
BJ: 8/10 Done with condom, willing to go deep throat
FJ: 9/10 Accomodating, tight with good moaning.
GFE: 10/10 No commercial feel at all

I think you might want to give her a miss if you are looking for a very pretty looking SYT. But if not, the rest of her package definitely makes up for everything. I would say the service would be one of the best, giving you her full attention, cuddling with you like a girlfriend.

She's quite new to this industry as she has not worked this line before. But she's definitely out to please.
Old 19-07-2016, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
valentino23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TY69 - Shakira

Contacted Bro Tom, and received reply within 5 mins. Really prompt and clear instructions. This already gave me a good feeling that we can trust this stable and efficiency.
Shakira opened the door, there were about 4 other models in the apartment (all wrapped in towel). She was pleased to see me because the Bro before me was apparently a grandfather-like according to Shakira.

Good features, 90% resemblance to photo. the only downside was that she was too petite for me. (im 180cm+). she speaks fairly good english and she is totally NEW to the industry. Shes a cosmetic sales personnel in her hometown. that means shes really "tight". true enough she's darn tight. perhaps cause of her slim/thin frame.

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 (enhanced but oh well. same for most other ladies)
BJ: 11/10 (came after good 20mins non-stop sunction)
Catbath: 8/10 (soft and sensual)
FJ: 9/10 (rammed her so deep and long she started moaning so loud that i believe the whole apartment can hear. she came twice or so i believe, as i felt her inner muscle spams and clenched on my rod. she was so tight.
She was really slim, or thin to be exact. no fats at all. would be perfect if she is taller.
GFE: 10/10 (shared a lot and talked with one another. we even talked in japanese. she started talking dirty to me im Japanese after she learnt that i was of Japanese descendant. think she fell in love with me after the session, hahha but perhaps thats cause she wanted more of younger bros like me instead of a grandpa-like. (to the grandpa-look-alike that she was referring to, no hard feelings bro.)

RTF!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1