The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-02-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBroSlim View Post
Abby is indeed pretty. Her looks and voice is rather similar to 隋棠. Based solely on looks, I believe she is able to give Ai La and Song Song a run for their money.
Wah, using all the legendary names to compare with her. Wah, she sounds like God's gift to mankind.

Anyway she is a FL in a spa. Wrong thread. You should be promoting her, oops I mean posting this in Dome 2 or HC thread. Not here. Thanks.
Old 14-02-2021, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
DOMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDOMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I’m probably a few years late, but wondering if any one else had experience with the legendary apple. I have seen a few posted but locations didn’t look right. She is the one who got me hooked into such massage service. Body that was just unbelievable with TnA, and service that was just always exceptional. Few places I chased her around included Kampong Bahru Road (second floor place), then she moved to Sultan Place, then Singapore Shopping Center, and was also at Fortune Center for a short while. Haven’t seen in her in a few years but what I would pay to take another bite at that apple!!! Anyone know her? Last 2 digits of her phone number I last had were 28. Was a PRC with just a body you couldn’t keep your hands off. Well worst case I still have the memories.
Old 14-02-2021, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3997 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Finally get a slot with miumiu.

As the bros mentioned, she is not the new mls, her last stint prob is 2019.

Let me do a comparison between Aini and Miu as they both offer FN svc. Based on my first visit for them.

Booking stage:
N
Aini > Miu
Aini will list all details and available timing in ONE sms.
Miu message skill like other mls, just normal.

Aini (latest location) wc is shared with another ml fyi. Both easy to reach.
But hygiene wise, miu is slightly better, I found many ants in aini in place (maybe she too sweet hehe). Miu will put kitchen towel on bed just like what Fiona did. I found it useless haha, all sticking on my balls... lol

Looks:
Well, I prefer miu over aini. Miu met me without any makeup, just look like 周迅, the small version. Miu more like plain girl (in pretty way) while aini like ml laojiao hehe.

Body:
Miu > Aini
I like petite girls, miu only 150 something which almost the same height with the rochor Cxxryl if you know.

Boobs / Ass
Aini > miu.
Aini bigger than miu, both natural. Aini tits darker than miu. Miu boobs suitable for her body frame. Aini ass win.

Massage:
Aini = miu
Aini will step your back, miu massage also power, got strength.

Sensual:
Miu > aini
Miu will do a good catbath and using her pussy to rub ur leg, very syok and she will ask you how u want to finish, very accommodating. Miu complexion is betyer than aini, smooth and fair. And there is something u can explore, ymmv.

Bath:
Aini will wash your dick before and after massage.
Miu will wash your whole body after massage in fn.

Gfe:
Miu > aini
Aini gfe is very high but a bit fake for me. I am bbfa and keep saying me slim and handsome haha.
Miu more nature in this way, she will not call u a nick baobei/laogong.
Someone will like aini’s gfe for sure. She is a sweet girl btw

Damage:
Miu 120 aini 130

Rtm: miu for me

Both exp based on first time visit

Both are hard to get a slot but miu dun offer long time advance.
Like the way you do comparison using =, >, < . Will.make my way to MM soon, depending whether Lucky or not . Lol.
Old 14-02-2021, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguys.site/star-massage/

friendly and Pretty....no shortchange on service.

Can RTM.
Old 14-02-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMan View Post
I’m probably a few years late, but wondering if any one else had experience with the legendary apple...

Few places I chased her around included Kampong Bahru Road (second floor place)...
She was there around 2014-15 right? I remember entering the shop just to try my luck and was utterly stunned when I saw her.

She was the only one on duty then and was free. The rest was history.

I can see why you're looking for her, even a few years on.
Old 14-02-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
DOMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDOMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
She was there around 2014-15 right? I remember entering the shop just to try my luck and was utterly stunned when I saw her.

She was the only one on duty then and was free. The rest was history.

I can see why you're looking for her, even a few years on.
Yea that’s one 2014-15 when I was lucky enough to be living just behind that area. Now you can see why I followed her like a loyal dog...haha
Old 14-02-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
This is what I mean. In HC section, these sort of ridiculous high prices for basic services is being accepted and happily paid for and shared.

Ironically it's the legal spas that are the worst. All MLs trained to deceive and chop customers with maximum top ups yet minimum services. Yet people give in. Silly , really silly.
Agreed bro. Somemore I see quite a few FRs saying price on the high side but they enjoyed or feel it's worth it. If quoted such a price by a ML, I rather just go home pcc.

For me, I frequent MPs more cos my objective is to get a decent or good massage. The finishing is more like a bonus. That's why I generally don't patronise condo based MLs cos most of them can't give even close to a decent massage. Add to the fact that I texted a few and didn't get a reply, all the more sian. I do have a couple of MLs on rotation who can't give a proper massage but I go to these for the happy endings and I RTM cos I dig their looks and/or services. They charge reasonable rates in my opinion. Nothing outrageous like $70/80/100 for hj without roaming.

I know some bros have shared with me there are pros to condo based MLs and there are a few on my to try list. Whether they reply and take my booking remains to be seen though.
Old 14-02-2021, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3765 / Power: 17
jask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinghu View Post
https://sglonelyguys.site/star-massage/

friendly and Pretty....no shortchange on service.

Can RTM.
Looks good. Bro, don't mind if I ask if she operates from MP shop or apartment?
Old 14-02-2021, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bros got visit ml on valentine lol
Just got my appt with mm tmr will provide fr afterwards XD
Old 14-02-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMan View Post
Yea that’s one 2014-15 when I was lucky enough to be living just behind that area. Now you can see why I followed her like a loyal dog...haha
I wanted to see her again too, but sorry I have no idea what happened to her.

I remember meeting her purely by accident. I couldn't sleep that time, so I went down to walk around. I remember going to every single shop at Tanjong Pagar Road (where the crash yesterday took place). And there were many of them there during that period, like every third shop in that stretch was a massage parlour. Asked to see each joint's line-up, but left not fully satisfied each time.

Walked somemore and ended up at Kampong Bahru. Told myself, if this one didn't make the cut, I'll just go home.

When she answered the doorbell, I'll say my mouth was open and I needed to do a double take.

It was late, she was free and alone, so we had the whole compound to ourselves. Those who know me here know what this means.

Reception sofa, kitchen. Just outside the cubicle. Everywhere else except inside the cubicle.

Good old memories. Must say the area (Kampong Bahru, Tanjong Pagar Road, and even Teo Hong Road) had a few shops with good line-ups in terms of physical attractiveness. The Sasa I mentioned in this pages about looking like a Taiwanese celeb was based in that area.

And no rubbish attitude and service from them too. Now, we can reminisce...

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 15-02-2021 at 12:04 AM.
Old 15-02-2021, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7001 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This Amy was supposed to be my last week's new try. But Bro Joined (thanks buddy) nudged me to go for MM, so kenna jump queue. Hahah.
In turn, I have leo85, bkba333, special spawner, and Ahh Boi to thank for sharing the reliable lead. Thanks guys!

I was lucky in my 2nd attempt and managed to try Sugar/Miu Miu for myself. I won’t add to the hype since she already has more SMSes than she can cope. And she will only take 1 day in advance bookings.

All I’ll say is a definite RTM.
Old 15-02-2021, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I was actually referring more to the new type of customers who make the transition from spas to home based MLs. They seem to be very accepting and nonchalant of top ups and high prices in exchange for a quick 5-10min hj.

In the HC thread, I read how people are happily parting with $130 ($50 entrance + $80 hj) for a quick 10 minutes tug with some roaming underneath the fully clothed girls polo t shirt uniform just astonishes me.
It’s a shithole in the HC thread
Valid threads are being deleted all the time for good /nonsense reasons (shit threads too)

Prices are being jacked up merely for jacking people off
All my usual $50 haunts are increasing entrance fees to $58 and beyond.

And then we still have everyone with the “it’s my $ I spent it how I want” mentality empowering the increases in pricing. Sigh.
Old 15-02-2021, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli74 View Post
Kena Zapped for “Inaccurate Angela FR” - yet got no balls to reply in this thread what’s the difference in opinion . And no dicks to sign off .😂
Up you my small points.
Visited Angela before but will never RTM as simply not my cup of tea
I prefer abit more playability but her massage is decently good though it’s obvious she isn’t very experienced

Her price point at $120...really many better options out there.
Regardless she’s a decent visit if desperately need a release from a decent looking mug
Old 15-02-2021, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4758 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jask357 View Post
Looks good. Bro, don't mind if I ask if she operates from MP shop or apartment?
Apartment. But in G area if you don't mind.
Old 15-02-2021, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2006 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Interesting. Anyone else can verify? Because so far, the few FRs on her says the advert pictures are not hers, but she's young and attractive. Now we have a FR that says the complete opposite.
Everyone has different yardstick. i think to say she is young and attractive is a bit far fetched. Looked early 30s and at most a 6/10.

I walked away when she open the door
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1