The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 09-05-2014, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 14
minahfav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyminahfav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomia View Post
hahaha, nowadays some samsters pm me i dont share contact also kena zapped. sibeh bo standard. want to zapped people leave down name lor. why so coward no balls. i zapped people i leave down my name. no wonder nowadays samster standard unlike last time.

to those who zapped me for not sharing my maids contacts....i dont owe the sharing to you. if you work hard enough then go find your own targets. dont sit under the tree and wait for the rabbit.
Agreed bro, no ball at all. Hopes they grow up become a man.
Old 09-05-2014, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 18
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Bros tat have pm me for their ctc is unlikely to get a reply from me. Thses are my jems tat I can meet in the afternoon to bonk why would I give u my ctc to share bonking ? I tried to exchange ctc with some bros here ,some just took my ctc without exchanging and some just giving me the ctc tat nvrs reply. I already given up hope.

I just enjoy the harvest tat I planted. I bonk the maid tat I use time to hoax...

No offense bros.
bro fully agree, ups and thanks
Old 09-05-2014, 12:31 PM
Samster

clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomia View Post
hahaha, nowadays some samsters pm me i dont share contact also kena zapped. sibeh bo standard. want to zapped people leave down name lor. why so coward no balls. i zapped people i leave down my name. no wonder nowadays samster standard unlike last time.

to those who zapped me for not sharing my maids contacts....i dont owe the sharing to you. if you work hard enough then go find your own targets. dont sit under the tree and wait for the rabbit.
bro no worry, will up u when regain my power
Old 09-05-2014, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 11
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Bros tat have pm me for their ctc is unlikely to get a reply from me. Thses are my jems tat I can meet in the afternoon to bonk why would I give u my ctc to share bonking ? I tried to exchange ctc with some bros here ,some just took my ctc without exchanging and some just giving me the ctc tat nvrs reply. I already given up hope.

I just enjoy the harvest tat I planted. I bonk the maid tat I use time to hoax...

No offense bros.
Happen to me also, some pass me local minah, some pass me FL number
Old 09-05-2014, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 23
Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!

Managed to befriend a indo maid for past few weeks. Finally agreed to go out find somewhere to relax n "rest" this sunday. Problem is her lady boss keep her passport so if I brg her to hotel for transit , don't have 2 id to check in. Any bros pls recc a convenient hotel that only require 1id for registration. Preferably somewhere central coz I don't drive.
Thanks lots.... cheerios!
Bros with recc pls pm me.... very much appreciated.

[I]"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have."
[/I]
Old 09-05-2014, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Kobe123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My virgin experience with a maid.
Know her thru wechat. Chatted a few times and met up at her block staircase.
Kiss and bbbj for me. Damn shiok first time with a maid.

Still newbie here. Her wechat id is lefah1.
Please up my humble points thanks bro.

Last edited by Kobe123; 09-05-2014 at 06:00 PM.
Old 09-05-2014, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 16
onetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samsteronetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samsteronetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe123 View Post

Still newbie here. Her wechat id is lefah.
user id does not exist bro.
Old 09-05-2014, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Kobe123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetwothreefour View Post
user id does not exist bro.
Sorry edited already. Thanks.
Old 09-05-2014, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay1 View Post
Happen to me also, some pass me local minah, some pass me FL number
bro i want local minah hehe, minah hornier that chinese in sex
Old 09-05-2014, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horchew View Post
Managed to befriend a indo maid for past few weeks. Finally agreed to go out find somewhere to relax n "rest" this sunday. Problem is her lady boss keep her passport so if I brg her to hotel for transit , don't have 2 id to check in. Any bros pls recc a convenient hotel that only require 1id for registration. Preferably somewhere central coz I don't drive.
just need her WP, no passport required. u got PM

or we can do the deed for you
Old 09-05-2014, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe123 View Post

Still newbie here. Her wechat id is lefah1.
thanks bro next time use PM function, happy weekend
Old 09-05-2014, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 11
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by minahfav View Post
Agreed bro, no ball at all. Hopes they grow up become a man.
Have u con someone else, u must have
Old 10-05-2014, 02:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
weiweisam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, some of the geylang hotel just need one ID. else balestier hotel. i bonk few maids before, still the best is indon maid, they don't have WP and passport with them as well. First time, sibeh ganjiong,searched for so many places. fucking wet. wechat is the best place to find.
Old 10-05-2014, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horchew View Post
No worries...employers usually keep the passport
But they still have WP with them mah...
it can be used as an ID...
Employers are not allowed to keep their WP because it's a proof of their occupation if kena checked by police officers, just like our IC
Old 10-05-2014, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Bros how do I upload photo? I manage to ask my fb maid to send her pussy pic. I wish to share....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1