The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2016, 10:34 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Philip @CP-HUIZHOU-FOSHAN-SZ-ZHUHAI-HANGZHOU-Hotel/Transport/Golf/KTV/Travel/Esco

DANSHUI Latest Update 24 July 2016

Danshui area KTV and massage with happy ending services are now restored to the fullest from the news today. Brothers who have waited for long can now start planning your fun trip. If you need more info please add my WeChat.

[My information comes directly from my assistants working in the KTV, not from some random girls or anyone else. Do add my WeChat to check on the latest update]

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Whatsapp: +86 13929498864
Email: [email protected]
Wechat: phillip8864

Last edited by japantvb; 25-07-2016 at 03:16 AM.
Old 25-07-2016, 11:11 AM
Samster (A)

japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Philip @CP-HUIZHOU-FOSHAN-SZ-ZHUHAI-HANGZHOU-Hotel/Transport/Golf/KTV/Travel/Esco

I am a naturally curious person, from earlier years in exploring various KTV until making arrangements in many provinces today, I have never stop entertaining new ideas. I would like to share my view on SN services today.

Just few years ago, when someone mentioned SN, our imagination will start with Dongguan SOP, including the water bed and few ten stunts of Kung Fu within that 2 hours. After the grand raid of 2014, we can no longer find such services available in Dongguan. Except perhaps still some locations offering similar services in Shanghai, most of the SN in China now basically let you make booking through browsing the photo album. I have to say the quality of the service ladies have improved over time, some are even better than KTV ones. Those available only in Dongguan last time, now has extended their services to Shenzhen, Changping and Guangzhou. This has become more convenient for brothers who are on business trip or personal leisure seeking short time releases. From today onwards, Team Phillip will introduce quality companionship with guaranteed services on WeChat photo sharing. Anyone who are keen please add my WeChat account. Safety and quality are assured.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb

Last edited by japantvb; 26-07-2016 at 03:26 PM.
Old 26-07-2016, 03:06 PM
Samster (A)

DANSHUI Latest Update 26 July 2016

Last night Emerald KTV was fully booked till overspill, with more than 200 working ladies on the ground. Legend follows not far behind with 150 working strength. We observed for more than a week, things seem to settled down quite a bit. We expected it will be a good August with sn and massage services fully restored. Brothers who have purchased the air ticket to visit Danshui, please contact us to make arrangement for your itineraries. Those who are still awaiting, you may add my WeChat account to know the latest progress. It is my birthday month in August and I will celebrate the month with more discount and promotions. Park yourselves here and wait for more good news

PHILLIP aka Japantvb

Last edited by japantvb; 26-07-2016 at 03:26 PM.
Old 27-07-2016, 12:40 PM
Samster (A)

In order to provide a more convenient platform, and latest and newest updated information on girls, Phillip's team will launch another wechat account:XXX. This account will update complete info about SN and Supermodel daily.
Any queries, please direct to my Wechat account: phillip8864.
(Approval code: SN-SBF)

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 28-07-2016, 01:33 AM
Samster (A)

Actually many brothers are still not sure where exactly is Huizhou Flower Street. The location is 40 mins drive from Changping and 60 mins drive from Danshui. So far this is the last paradise we know that flower street still exists. It opens daily with 150-200 working ladies, where you can select who you like from 2 large CEO rooms. There is no need for mummy to bring the girls in, you can just pick what catches your eyes. Spending wise min 680 for a small room. Working rate is 3/8/12 (less quantity), 4/10/15 (more available) and 5/15/20. You may make arrangement to stay in a 4 stars hotel with the day rate of 300+, some rooms quality is better than 4 stars hotels in Changping like HuiHua or HuiMei. Or you may choose to stay in any Changping hotel, our car fleets will fetch you whenever needed. We also have 3 days 2 nights or 4 days 3 nights package for Huizhou flower street + Danshui Entertainment. Any enquirers are welcome.

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Wechat : phillip8864

Last edited by japantvb; 30-07-2016 at 05:57 PM.
Old 30-07-2016, 12:02 AM
Samster (A)

After few months of efforts in setting up the mixed K in Danshui area for our lone ranger brothers, we are now providing mixed k businesses at Huizhou flower street and Shenzhen too. Anytime when you are alone and feel like joining us for mixed k you are welcome to do so. Please contact Team Phillip, we will be ready for you at all time.

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb

Last edited by japantvb; 30-07-2016 at 06:26 PM.
Old 01-08-2016, 03:59 AM
Samster (A)

uBOX 3

Unblocked Tech has launched the latest uBOX 3. The performances of the uBOX 3 is unparalleled, it is now faster, clearer and more stable. This company has never stopped to amaze us with their new innovations.

What’s inside the new uBOX?
- 8 core 64-bits CPU, Cortex A53 processor, faster than the uBOX2 by 125%.
- 16GB ROM, now you can install a lot more application onto the box.
- 3.5mm Audio input, where you can enjoy home Karaoke system.
- H.265 super high-res video decoding is made possible by the new and faster CPUs.
- As usual it comes with all the lastest movies, dramas, entertainments, sports, education and news channels, etc etc.
- The adult channels are now enhanced to allow more genre viewing too.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 01-08-2016, 04:14 AM
Samster (A)

uBOX 3

Team Philip hereby proudly present to you the uBOX3, which allowed FREE viewing of 1000 worldwide live channels. These have included the live channels from Astro Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, Japan, Korea, Middle East and Astro On Demand. The media box also equipped with additional software that has access to thousands of latest movies, which are updated on a daily basis. If you prefer Asian and English TV/Drama series, be it the latest or the classical, this media box can satisfy your desires unconditionally. With 50 complementary adult channels, you can tune into any genre you like and enjoy the great performances. The adult channels are password protected so you don't have to worry about your family members and friends activate the channels by mistake and create unnecessary embarrassment. Unlike other IPTV software, you DO NOT need to pay for the ANNUAL MEMBER FEE if you are using the UBTV. We have some bad experiences with other IPTV apps because the servers are being blocked often and you have to renew your memberships now and then. These issues will not occur with the UBTV, the live channels are linked to the UBTV hardware which means you just need to buy the UBTV Media box, and the pleasure of viewing is yours forever. Now we are not saying the viewing will not be disrupted someday if the media authority decided to block the traffic, but if that happened, we will guarantee to restore the UBTV viewing by providing user guides to upgrade the firmware.

The setup of the UBTV is very simple, just connect the HDMI cable between the UBTV Media Box and the TV. Make sure you have a reasonable speed internet connection into the UBTV (preferably via the network cable and not WIFI because direct cable connection is always faster), turn on the UBTV Media box, and you are all set. The best thing is, you can watch these live channels no matter which country you are in.

You need to take note that there are few competitors in the market, they claimed to sell the same media box. The competitor media box might have similar outlook and packaging, but you will not know what's inside the box and you cannot be sure they will come in a full working condition. We were told that there are at least 3 varieties of UBTV in the market and some of them blocked the access to certain countries live channels. The UBTV Media box we carry does not have this limitation, it is virtually an unblocked media box. If you purchase the UBTV via Team Phillip, we will ensure that the hardware and service quality meet your expectations, we also have a team of after-sale technical support to assist you on relevant matters whenever required.

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 01-08-2016, 08:12 PM
Samster (A)

Team Phillip will like to present the latest entertainment gadget to all the tablet lovers - uPad.

The uPad has combined the best of both worlds on the hardware rendering and software integration. With the flexibility of the original Android 5.1 operating system and special applications that run only on the uPad, you may now watch unlimited movies of your choice on the go, wherever you are or will be. All you need is a reasonable internet connection, and you are all set. The viewers no longer need to worry about software glitches or the application access being blocked by the ISP. The special software on uPad will guarantee smooth viewings of the latest Movies, TV Series, all sorts of entertainment and Adult Channels without having to pay a single cent on the Annual Membership Fees.

The uPad has featured the latest Intel Cortex quod-core CPU that consumes 30% lesser energy and performs better than other 8-core CPU pads. The 4000mAH polymer battery supports hours of movies streaming, if you are playing movies on a long flight or car rides, you will make other envious of your uPad battery life and the mere net weight of uPad at 600g. What more with the 8.0" IPS Full HD smart color screen display and double sound outlet chambers, the crystal clear sound output feels better than most of the other pads. When you want to share the viewing with others on a larger screen, all you need to do is to connect the Micro HDMI connector to the TV. The uPad comes with 32GB internal storage and has the USB connector that allows external 32GB extended storage option, this is more flexible than having to purchase additional space at a higher premium cost. It also supports MicroSD card, whichever way that is more convenient for you.

When your mobile phone runs out of juice and you desperately need to take some nice videos, worry not, the uPad supports 1080 high res video shooting. The photo resolution is measured at 5,000,000 pixels, this is far more than enough to view and print nice photos. You can also use the uPad as an alarm clock, calculator, calendar, gaming and GPS device. With so many features packed into such an elegant unit, you won't regret getting one or a few as presents for your friends and love ones. We can make it look and feel nicer with the screen protector and uPad cover.

The device comes with life time warranty on the viewing capability, means our support team will make sure the movies can always be played under normal circumstances. The support team will always be there to assist you with any relevant requests too.

You can now contact Team Phillip to place the order or make any other inquiries. We will be happy to assist. Thank you my friends for reading the long post.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 03-08-2016, 01:34 AM
Samster (A)

Many of our old folks have struggled through their busy work life and finally get to enjoy some peaceful retirement time at home, some may found that they are rather lonely because the children are not staying with them or have to work during the day. Imagine when they were younger they would have thought to drink coffee whole day with friends at the coffee shop looking at the passerby or to have mahjong session the whole day, but in reality, many may not have friends to spent time with. Watching TV program seems to become the favorite past time for them. With the technology advancement, they may find it difficult to operate the remote control, many also dare not use the DVD players worrying damaging the hardware in the process of changing disc, they ended up having to stick with boring local TV channel shows, or as a children you have to pay through your nose for PAID TV CHANNELS just so they can watch interesting shows from the likes of the TVB drama series. Do you remember the time when you were young, how much they like to chase after those Cantonese drama series?

UBTV Media box can be their life saver !! The UBTV Media box streams unlimited TVB drama or similar Chinese channels non-stop throughout the day, with 400 classics and new dramas on high quality 1080p HD display, the viewing options will become more colorful. Chasing TV drama series is no longer a difficult task, best of all, you don't have to pay a single cents on the annual/monthly subscriptions.

Don't hesitate anymore, it's the thought that counts when it comes to our old folks. Get them something that will brighten their days always.

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 04-08-2016, 01:24 AM
Samster (A)

Latest Update on Team Phillip Services

We are also now expanding our SN girl’s selections with Korean Supermodels.
These are Korean models travelling to Chinas and available for services depending on their own rates.
Do add our weChat : phillip8864 to get access to these latest models, rates and procedures.
These ladies are also readily available for delivery to Macau for a little additional fee. Rates are determined by the models and ladies and might varies from one from the other.
As usual Team Phillip is always here to provide great service, safety, fun and more ideas to Cheong.
Do stay tuned in for more new and exclusive services, coming this way.
Don’t forget to add my weChat ID: phillip8864

Old 04-08-2016, 06:52 PM
Samster (A)

HK Sai Kung Yacht Party 19th AUG 2016

Hong Kong SAR - Saikung Yacht party comes again !! This time we will hold it on 19 August. As usual Gather in front of Changping HuiMei Hotel or SZ luohu border (meal is not provided from CP/SZ to Saikung, so if you need to have some food please do so before we depart). There will be lunch, liquor, beer, soft drink, snacks, karaoke and all sort of water activities included wind surfing, banana boat, speed boat etc. 650RMB per pax, we go out to the sea at 10:30am and back on shore around 6pm. Please register your interests with me.

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb

Last edited by japantvb; 04-08-2016 at 07:02 PM.
Old 05-08-2016, 04:37 AM
Samster (A)

Bros can look for few friends joining us, precious time spent on water activities with love ones. In case you need additional companions, do let us know we can make proper arrangement for you no matter in Hong Kong, Macau or whole of China. You are welcome to add our WeChat account, we will shortlist your preference and make sure you are spoilt for choices.

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb

Last edited by japantvb; 05-08-2016 at 04:53 AM.
Old 05-08-2016, 12:34 PM
Samster (A)

Double Seventh Festival (Qixi Festival)七夕情人节

This Chinese Valentine's Day which falls on the 7th day of the 7th month on the lunar calendar, which will be on the 9th August 2016.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qixi_Festival

For those that of you whom would like to send some flowers to their loved ones or impressing their MeiMei's, team Phillip can assist you to do so. We are providing this special service without additional service charges for ChangPing and Danshui area only.

All you need to do is provide your details and pay for the flowers and we will assist you to get them delivered. Do take note it might be a bit pricy then normal during festive season, but we do not impose additional charges.
Flower Gift: https://www.dropbox.com/sc/s4isqyqea4l6j7m/9RaNYWpqO9

Do fill in the minimum required information below via wechat:

Name of Recipient:
Delivery Address:
Phone No:
Time to deliver:
Delivery message:
Sender name:

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 05-08-2016, 07:18 PM
Samster (A)

9 August 2016 will be the Chinese Valentines Day (七夕), Team Phillip once again will help you arrange flower bouquet, Apple iPhone, Bird Nest or even MSW durian to please your love ones. Last order by 12am on 8 August. The gifts you ordered will promptly be delivered on 9 August, this is for Guangdong area. Outside of Guangdong, the cut off time is one day earlier, at 12am on 7 August.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb

Last edited by japantvb; 05-08-2016 at 07:36 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1