The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2004, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 23
CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!
Re: MY Saloon at GLH

Good for you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez
seems like not many gals thr can bbbj n cim...went thr twice,serve by xiao yun...both times cim...shiok man!
Old 13-08-2004, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 22
cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!

can consider... me work near MY.. heeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomahawk
Any brothers wanna meet up for dinner or drinks at the Level 2 kopitiam? Got no money to cheong liao but dun mind meeting up some of you brothers for some chit-chat. Let me know if you're interested...

Tomahawk
Old 13-08-2004, 07:11 PM
Samster

cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!

agree... better shoose ur own girl be4 the lady boss shoot the unwanted good to you... i kanna so many time liao... so when i go in then i scan thru all the ger then i will point to the ger... heeee

the lady boss lan lan..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine_loh
Aiyoyo! Dun let the ladyboss assigns the gal to you lah! Choose your own gal. There are so many young and beautiful gals there waiting 4 u to pick! That's why your heart always pain after the mission.

Yaloh, I also miss JB HC. Quite sometime didnt go there already.
Old 13-08-2004, 07:12 PM
Samster

xiao yun do bbbj + CIM meh? who else? i know lulu do that but she back to china liao lor..

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez
seems like not many gals thr can bbbj n cim...went thr twice,serve by xiao yun...both times cim...shiok man!
Old 13-08-2004, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sunshine_loh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
What time will you be there? I'm thinking whether to go down. Got lots of free time tonight, but got no more $$$ leh. Sigh...

Tomahawk
Sorry! miss your post. I was there at 6 plus and have dinner at 2nd floor with cc and xx (you know whom). Only one kopitiam opens today which is not my farvorite stall and the food is damn lousy and afterwhich back to MY to clock an hour with xx before reporting back home.

Would like to meet up with u for coffee one of these days. Just let me know your convenience time. For me, it is almost a daily affair becos currently I got stuck with xx but still eyeing cc. It is a very sticky situation now. Haha!
Old 14-08-2004, 12:17 PM
Samster

hahhaaa u notti boy... when CC going back? i also wanna join in for the session.. my office just 5 min drive.. keep me intouch ya.. heeee bro.. who is xx again???

Quote:
Sorry! miss your post. I was there at 6 plus and have dinner at 2nd floor with cc and xx (you know whom). Only one kopitiam opens today which is not my farvorite stall and the food is damn lousy and afterwhich back to MY to clock an hour with xx before reporting back home.

Would like to meet up with u for coffee one of these days. Just let me know your convenience time. For me, it is almost a daily affair becos currently I got stuck with xx but still eyeing cc. It is a very sticky situation now. Haha!
Old 14-08-2004, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dapian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybron
agree... better shoose ur own girl be4 the lady boss shoot the unwanted good to you... i kanna so many time liao... so when i go in then i scan thru all the ger then i will point to the ger... heeee

the lady boss lan lan..
its not that the boss always give u unwanted gds....juz that she will give prioity to gals that cum early to work....by the way think coco going bacl on 27 aug
Old 16-08-2004, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
Tomahawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomahawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomahawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Aiya, missed a chance to see our Brother sunshine_loh. Hey Brother cybron, where were you? I was waiting all night for you call that never came. Sigh...

Tomahawk
Old 16-08-2004, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybron

the lady boss lan lan..
I agrees with you, the boss like to "ARROW" unwanted goods to you. Better choose your own ger.
Old 16-08-2004, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 21
Brinjal is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrinjal is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrinjal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i think they go by turn if customer never choose ,
Old 16-08-2004, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 21
sotong hand is a Helpful and Caring Samstersotong hand is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: MY Saloon at GLH

any bros here tried Yuki before? thought of trying her but she seems abit unfriendly..
Old 17-08-2004, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dapian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If u are willing to pay the amount she want sure can try her on....anyway she like money.......
Old 17-08-2004, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 21
sotong hand is a Helpful and Caring Samstersotong hand is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: MY Saloon at GLH

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapian
If u are willing to pay the amount she want sure can try her on....anyway she like money.......
sound like brother dapian had done some transaction with her,, care to share more about your fantasy?? and u're making it sound kinda expensive.. how much did you pay the last time?

If i'm not wrong,, most of the girls asked for 100/wo rm over there.
Old 17-08-2004, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
Voodoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey guys, after hibernating for so long, i decided to try MY seeing the influx of PRC gals.

Went there early afternoon and ask for coco. she having lunch outside(maybe with some bros here?!?!) and boss called her on her hp to come back. sorry if any bros here still sianing her during that lunch period.....

I waited for a while before she arrived. finally she appears and wow, quite pretty( ab 7-8) and really nice figure! No cubicle so lan lan lay on the makeshift open barber chair as she start her feathery massage.

chit chat with her abit and about fifteen mins later, a cubicle was free up. went inside and i start to auto roam abit, still with clothes on. slowly lay down after removing my top. she then suck on my nipples and eventually we engage in a tongue war! probably we manage to click well lah!

removed her top and bra. nice nipples and boobs. suck and suck! quite delicious thou! in the meantime, she removed my jeans and undies to knee level and pop the qn. opt for bj and she went down to work. very wet and very very hardworking! eventually cum with combination of hj and bj. POWER!!! left very sextisifed!

still some time left, she did some massage for me. this time at least some quality massage on my neck and shoulders. then overheard one bro (last cubicle)complaining to lady boss. apparently,some customers was trying to come in by the back door and kept knocking the door. time was probably ab 230pm... wonder if anyone of u are in this scene???

anyway, wanted to scan thru any potential ones as i was going out. but it was too dark and it was too many to really have a good look. was hoping to see ivy or shirley(heard she no longer there) but could not find anyone near them.

damages: $72, $22 for entrance fees
Old 17-08-2004, 01:47 PM
Samster

oh... sorry sorry.. but have we confirm the meeting?? anyway i go and fetch my bai bei that night... heeee sorry hor..

Quote:
Aiya, missed a chance to see our Brother sunshine_loh. Hey Brother cybron, where were you? I was waiting all night for you call that never came. Sigh...

Tomahawk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1