The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1937 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42894 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Man Utd v Brentford x-x 2-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Lawro: 2-0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Brentford

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
I am going for draw

I say 1-1
Wow, this time round ChrisSutton is spot on with his prediction of a 2-1 win ! ...only because the baldy played with his last dice n brought on his forgotten man Scott Mctom who nearly scored a hattrick during the dying minutes of the game after coming on as a sub... otherwise none of the abv predictions would be correct...so difficult to predict how they will play, mostly would hv been a loss if the baldy manager doesn't know how to fix his team's problems off n on the field

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 09-10-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
No way DDG will be back since the number 1 jersey already taken....at least as long ETH is still in charge.

The joker banana used to play for Ajax under ETH, so ETH feel there is no need for understudy.
Furthermore, as I had explained very early on, ETH feels DDG style is a stumbling block to his high pressing game.
Of course, the present facts and statistics had shown otherwise.
Who has taken the No. 1 jersey ??... tot they r reserved only for GKs ...

Talking abt playing the high press n GK playing out from behind, 2 GKs were in similar trouble in the matches played just now...the Brighton GK played a fool with his defenders when there were opposition strikers around...n he did exactly the same thing as wat DDG n nah nah did, he kicked the ball to his colleague nearby n he was robbed easily of possession n this led to a goal against them ... for nothing kena an easy goal...

n just now even the Arsenal GK tried to do the same thing thinking they r very smart but his colleague was robbed of the ball by City attackers n they nearly scored.. during the scramble near his goal post he nearly conceded a goal fighting for the loose ball but lucky the city attacker missed by a little bit n couldn't put the ball into his net ... When can they ever learn to stop fooling among themselves in their own penalty box ??...just asking for trouble

Last edited by Rickey; 09-10-2023 at 09:52 AM.
Old 09-10-2023, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
0-1....clear ball also cannot clear properly....

Onana....hand too weak...cannot stop ball from going in..

casemiro sleeping also...give the ball away
That's why they kept on losing every match they play with these useless players

Old 09-10-2023, 12:41 AM
Samster

Post Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
It is ETH discard who save the day....!!

McTom with 2 very late goals as a late sub wins it!!!!

1st goal - very cool composed control

2nd goal - super positioning with that header, just swop in and bang!!

He shows the way to score!!!

And yet....ETH want to cold storage him and sell him off.
Yalor, this baldy manager is such a fool ...doesn't appreciate he has a good player playing good for the team n wants to sell him ... deserve to lose

Old 09-10-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
The 2nd goal , McDisaster also plays a part with header assist.

2 players ETH want to offload.

I seriously think baldy head needs to rethink on McTom. All his favourite pets cannot deliver and this discard comes in and snatch 2 late goals....in fact can be 3....VAR rules offside early on.
This guy is on fire.
Put him in attacking position.
Yes, u r right...put him in his preferred position n he is on fire...he saved baldy's life last night scoring almost a hattrick !!

Old 09-10-2023, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
HI, MU fans,

congrats on the win...

I think happens now really depends on who ETH picks for his next game.
If he goes back to his "normal" selection, then good luck to you guys.

Cheers
T.Q for yr congratulations bro WankJanice ....

but they still hv a long way to learn n improve themselves like how City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Newcastle, West Ham, Brighton n Aston Villa r playing to win all the time...mentality issue, lazy n just want the easy way out, not willing to challenge the opposition team n fight for the ball n try score goals against them n the defending n goalkeeping so poor...shd send the manager n his players to one of these team's training ground to learn how to play in a winning style

Yes, think the super computers may be right that they will end up in 8th position on the table below the 7 teams named above if they continue their lazy way of playing with no mentality to win every of their match

Last edited by Rickey; 09-10-2023 at 10:09 AM.
Old 09-10-2023, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Players to be dropped.

1. Joker Banana -- can see his confidence all time low and yet botak still stick with him. And he repaid by letting a weak shot slip through his right hand. He did redeemed himself with saving a few shots. Seemed like this guy is very weak when dealing with low shot balls. And he looks like a stumbling grizzly bear movement to movement. DDG might look weak like a skinny monkey. But his strength in both hands and agility surprised me everytime. Too bad he is no longer around. Time to give the new number 1 some warm up.

2, Casemiro -- not sure what happened to him. after a stellar season where he is the mr reliable in midfield. he kept making mistakes and was off par in most matches this opening season. last night match he gave the ball away cheaply thus contributing to Jensen goal. Rightfully sub out after half time by botak. Luckily still have Amrabat.

3. Rashford -- he is trash mostly this season and can see his heart is not playing for the team. Rightfully sub out for Garnacho which is critical in the late comeback.

4. Bruno -- he is not setting a good example as Capt with his woeful aimless running and non inspiring performance. Is it a mistake making him as Capt?

Player to be reinstated -- Who else....but mighty Scott.
Only problem is where to put him.

Questionable player -- surprised to see Antony back....another trash in my opinion.
Yes, those 4 players u mentioned shd be benched if not sold if they don't want to improve themselves n keep on playing crab football costing the team so many goals n points

As for Mctom he shd be played ard the penalty box where he has scored so many goals b4 n for Scotland as well...he likes to play striker as he himself says ...Antony, final product not so good but he put in a lot of effort in defence as well as attack...a much more useful player than Sancho

Last edited by Rickey; 09-10-2023 at 10:11 AM.
Old 09-10-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Who has taken the No. 1 jersey ??... tot they r reserved only for GKs ...
Altay Bayındır, Turkish GK previously from Fenerbahce.

He wore number 1 at Fenerbahce

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 09-10-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post

mctom was the saviour, but can he accommodate mctom in a starting posn? radical idea: go 4-4-2, play hojlund and mctom as SC, pellistri and rashford as wingers to provide crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
As for Mctom he shd be played ard the penalty box where he has scored so many goals b4 n for Scotland as well...he likes to play striker as he himself says ...Antony, final product not so good but he put in a lot of effort in defence as well as attack...a much more useful player than Sancho
Red Devils long time never deployed dual striker formation.
A bit hard seeing ETH do that.

Lets see what ETH can come up with during the international break.

Btw, sources indicate Sancho refused to apologize and will be requesting a transfer back to his favorite club, B Dortmund.

Old 09-10-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mason Greenwood opened his La Liga scoring account with a well taken right foot shot against Celta Vigo.

first time, no hesitation.

All the comments are mentioning Greenwood!

Old 11-10-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18191 / Power: 19
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, friends,

A blast from the past. Please enjoy.

What Man U needs is a committed team PLUS a manager who is tough ( which ETH is ) AND respected by the players ( which ETH is not).
Obviously my opinion only...

Words from the manager turned the team 100% around in the second half..
Old 14-10-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
diablo3satanic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Hi, friends,

What Man U needs is a committed team PLUS a manager who is tough ( which ETH is ) AND respected by the players ( which ETH is not).

Agree bro. Thanks for sharing
Old 14-10-2023, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi, friends,

Agree bro. Thanks for sharing.
Old 14-10-2023, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi, friends,

Agree bro. Thanks sharing
Old 15-10-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18191 / Power: 19
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo3satanic View Post
Agree bro. Thanks sharing
Hi Bro diablo3satanic,

the reason you end up with 3 posts is because you are still under moderation.
So, it takes time until your message gets posted; only after the admin reviews your post.

Suggest you:
a) post a minimum of 10 posts
b) post on other threads so that other Bros can up you. We cannot up you in the Man U thread.
Then once you have 50 points, you will be out of moderation..

Hope my suggestions help.

Cheers
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1