The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 21-07-2016, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDom View Post
Face> Mixed blood. Definitely pretty. As i had the pleasure of staying in Europe/UK for several years, i had my fair share of europe fucks. I have to say she looks quite alot like a Hungarian. Awesome.
The moment she opened the door, I guessed she must have Middle East heritage. Sure enough, her dad was from Lebanon. So she's half-Arab. That explains her exotic looks.
Old 22-07-2016, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
LinkinPark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recommended by a bro to try this new stable, ThaiAvenue. As a boob lover don't need to think, asked bro Kenny which girl is natural straight away book liao. He recommended my a new arrival, Bibi.

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=618244

Looks: 7.5/10 Resembles photo about 90% Definitely same girl.
Boobs: 9.5/10 Huge natural pair of D cups. Had so much fun playing with them throughout the whole session.
Body: 8/10 Skin smooth, not petite but not fat. Curvaceous and really nice ass.
BBBJ: 9/10 Slow and sensual, taking her sweet time to give my shaft a good clean with her tongue. Lovely suction and love the way she looks at me while doing so. Coupled with AR, it was heavenly!
FJ: 9/10 Cowgirl and doggy were my favourite with her. In cowgirl I could watch her boobs bounce, OMG it was a sight to behold. Her ass was pretty huge as well, love the piak piak sound when I doggy her. Finished second shot in doggy.
Service: 9/10 I would say she is definitely more service oriented than most girls in the market now. She might not be the prettiest or the slimmest girl, but her service level is really great and all natural D cups, what's not to like.
RTF: Yes.
Old 22-07-2016, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pongz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, i'm looking for a thai girl called Smile, anyone bonked her before? she's currently now at SG.
Old 22-07-2016, 03:36 AM
Samster

gummy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Great Bonks

Anyone tried nana from pacificstars?
Old 22-07-2016, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 18
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

CANDY > Pacificstar

Face > Max 75% to posted picture.
She is definitely not so slim/sharp face like picture.
Mid age looking lady.

Skin Tone >Thai tan.Smooth

Boobs > Soft natural C cup.Best part of her body.

Body > Body below her boobs is more to bah bah type.
Height maybe 160cm 55kg?Big meaty ass for you to slap.

French > Can do with you initiating.

BBBJ >She was quite good for the first BBBJ for my first shot.
However 2nd shot when she blow don't feel good like the first shot.

Painting/Fingering > Both done.Slight bushes.Sensitive pussy.
She should be quite enjoying my paint work & fingering works as she pull wide open her legs herself.

FJ > Did 1shot FJ which was not bad.
2nd shot BBBJ for awhile (Think she was tired too blow?) & finish with HJ which was not enjoyable as her HJ was rough.

Massage > Ask for it but dun think she know it.

Only very minimal English so most of time was silent thru out the session.
Place was good & big but only con is the overhead shower head/ no hand held shower.
No chemistry and not my type of body so no RTF.

ejazz
Old 22-07-2016, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
wyald deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for GIFTSY of Roycebabe

First time trying this stable and it's one of the best decision of my life with the following stats :

OKT 100/10 > yea you read it right 100/10, his service is superb as he willingly will listen and discuss with you while also giving an extra mile service of the lady live photo of the day, It's really almost like chatting with a friend.Unlike most of the other okt just copy paste reply and would not entertain your question.

Face 9/10 > 99.5% close to the pic (SYT)

Boobs 7/10 > not for boob Lover, but I didn't fancy big boob anyway

Body 9/10>Slim

Frenching 100/10> She always initiated the Kissing and Frenching with some intimate hug

BBBJ 10/10 > Great BBBJ and she can suck for a long time.

FJ 100/10 > Great and very powderful, doesn't feels like doing the deed with FL but as your real Girlfriend

Catbath 10/10 > Sibeh intimate, slow catbath from top to down

GFE 1000000/10 > Either she's a veteran and professional actress or she really sincere, I CAN'T TELL AT ALL but I really KC'ed badly by her

RTF : Do you even still need to ask this? Heck yeah, I will be coming down today.

Note : She will go back soon.

Keep up the good job okt bro, you will be seeing me often now as I'm one of your stable believer now.
Old 22-07-2016, 12:10 PM
Samster

Radz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Mini (Por) from Thai Palace

I rarely post FR (and I'm not a clone, just prefer to lay low) but something told me to help out this lovely lass.

If you are looking for a pair of more than handful boobs, perky and round ass, exotic looks and attractive (and as I was her first customer of the day, she hadn't had make up on! - 7.5 rating) and hot rough sex (she likes it rough so gentle guys please step aside ) then she's the one for you

Bbbj - 7.5 (rough)
FJ (very rough) - 8.5
French - nil but hot passionate kissing (no tongue)

Decent command of English , she works in a karaoke in BKK. And she's fun and funny, a great companion and lovely smile.

She looks more tanned than her pics though but still pretty. Oh and she definitely isn't the age quoted. Bro Thai Palace, appreciate more honesty .

All in all an awesome bonk and Bro Thai Palace was prompt and good service.
Old 22-07-2016, 02:00 PM
Samster

gummy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hihi, anyone tried nana from pacificstar?
Old 22-07-2016, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 19
hgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of light

Aimee from LB

my oh my, what can I say...
very good experience I had with Aimee. she's a very bubbly and well natured girl with top notch service and gfe. the bbbj and fj was simply fantastic

body wise, totally fat free with very nice model type of figure. youthful, smooth and firm like a jc girl with a pair of totally natural 34b/c of natural wonder. only one word to describe her body, just perfect

she wants more customers and in my view, you guys are doing yourself a disfavor by missing her. ask for her in school uniform which really adds a whole new level of kikiness. doing her with those uniform on is a dream come true.

going to rtf her in cheongsam next time
Old 22-07-2016, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
kill3rockz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TY69 Shakira

First and foremost, i must state that i have been a lurker in the forums for a pretty long time but this gem compelled me to register and post my first ever FR for the fantastic service that I've received from her.

Contacted OKT and he was very polite and helpful and also quick to reply. Booked with OKT 2 hours prior to the meeting and everything was smooth sailing with no hassle.
Although location was pretty far from the MRT as i wasnt driving that day, about a 10 minutes walk but manageable.

Looks: 9/10 (Resemblance to photo almost 100%, very pretty in my opinion)
Boobs: 8/10 (Enhanced but if you can see past that boobs are nice to hold and nipples are erect and lovely)
Shower: N.A as i guess she was still too shy according to the other FRs written here
BJ: 8/10 (Very good suction with condom, what else can i say?)
FJ: 9/10 (True to the other FRs on Shakira, she really is very tight and i dont even have a very large dick. Did her once in missionary and she rode me for another. Both times were very responsive and not like those deadfishes. Moaned a lot and kissed everywhere on the body when doing the deed. Very sensual indeed. Opted for the 2 shot 180$ and frankly was worth every single penny. I've only had one experience prior to this and it was with a PRC and this made the previous one seem like a piece of shit.
GFE: 11/10 (This was a mega turn on for me. As i had to walk a distance to the location, when i arrived all sweaty and tired, she did not give a disgusted look but instead came over and helped me dry my sweat. I passed her some snacks that i brought and she was immediately polite and sweet. She kept thanking me for the snacks throughout the session and i felt that my actions were well appreciated. Also, after the first bonk and washing up, she would cuddle up to you and talk to you about all sorts of things and i felt that contributed greatly to the GFE, maybe im young and had chemistry with her but i feel shes just nice like that. Likes to tease as well and when i was about to leave she hugged me and said "come find me again" twice.
RTF: Definitely. All bros should try her and treat her well, i heard that shes leaving soon so better book an appointment because you will not regret it!

Overall best experienced I've ever had, place was clean, everything was sanitary and the people there that were in the living room were friendly as well. Shakira is definitely one to make you feel relaxed and loved so treat her well and you will definitely be treated well.
Old 22-07-2016, 08:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bigboyzz is Cool - loads of Potential

Ying. ThaiAvenue.
Look? Refer to pic/video.
Service? Good.
Teaches massage in spas back in thai, so you roughly know her standard.
Rtf/rtm? No, cause she leaving on 25th. Maybe coming back on steptember.
Old 22-07-2016, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 14
blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!

Mayji from Airangel

Tried her today. First time in Singapore and work as massage in thailand. Okt response was quick and gave me the promo price even though promo time over already. Thumbs up for okt. Location is at hotel but dun need book, provided.

FYI, She started the session after shower with some sort of vitalis and prostate massage, she said learn in thailand. Didn't really feel anything though but at least it helped to fire off two shots.

Looks: 7/10 (pics are her, pics on web look demure and gentle. But she looks more of like cfm slutty type OL)
Body: slim with a bit tummy fats
Boobs: A - small Bs
BBBJ: slow and sensual, covered the balls also
CIM: Yes, ask her if can cim cuz advertised in the thread, she say just for me. Lol as if. First shot finished with cim.
Catbath: Knows how to arouse you, good coverage also, spent some time on nipples
Massage: Offered massage after first shot, decent strength
FJ: Didn't really spent much time on FJ for second shot, cuz was quite tired. Only did cowgirl and ask her finish off with HJ.
HJ: She self proclaimed herself number 1 hand job at the start, so ask her finish off 2nd shot with HJ. HJ was not bad, slow build up and knows her way around.
GFE: She does alot of dirty talk, her english also not bad
Old 22-07-2016, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
valentino23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR-Bunny M29

Wanted to go for Dreams from RB, but she was fully booked.
so i went for Bunny who just touched down sg. (managed to get FB)

She's 23, SYT, Fair and huge tits.
i can tell she used to be quite plump as i can see the stretch marks on her body and butt.
Thats explains her huge boob. no worry bros, she's slim now.

Looks: 7/10 (Same as photographs)
Body: 9/10 (highlight is definitely the boobs, natural, huge & soft)
BBBJ: 7/10 ( Good but not great enough to make me cum)
HDLY: 10/10 (Best i've had, superb technique)
Catbath: 8/10 (slow & sensual)
FJ: 8/10 (
Frenching: im not into this. and she has braces.
GFE: 10/10

Her highlight: GFE, HDLY and Boobs.

RTF if possible.
Old 22-07-2016, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1715 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41885 / Power: 29
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTir View Post
Thanks for the FR bro ejazz, have been eye-ing Skyler for some time but just waiting for $$ hahah

Always appreciate your FRs which I find accurate, maybe same standards/taste
fav returned thxs bro

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32855221
Old 23-07-2016, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
ABCinSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on Mire from Ruk Boutique

As promised to bro Happy, here is a quick FR for Mireya before I fly off:

Looks: Pretty, I can tell she is slightly more mature then their usual offerings. She has this CFM look to her, and her body type is my favorite, not a skin bag of bones, padded just enough. She has enhanced C Cups.

Service: Good. Perhaps somewhat SOP, she worked hard to ensure I was happy and finished my shots.

GFE: This is where Ruk Boutique usually shines, sometimes their girls service are so-so, but they make up with looks and GFE. Breaking the ice with her was quick and easy, and her command of English is basic enough to have simple conversations with her. Which you will want to, as talking to her is fun. She is somewhat mischievous, and have a nice laugh.

All in all, on a scale of a 10, I would rate her a 7. A good experience especially for her price, and would've RTF if I am back before she leaves!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1