The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 26-08-2009, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3982 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Kudos to MON who masterfully exploited our weaknesses.
Bro that's not it at all. Villa's victory was not in the counterattacks or their goals but the way they frustrated us. They were first to the ball, pressured us magnificently and goaded us into bad passing. Before Lucas nodded in the own goal, we were already lost.

These poor performances also mask the question whether our 'new' midfield is working so far, in linking up play. This let us down at Spurs. Mascher is trying to do more of that and he is a decent passer. Stevie has come back to midfield in patches to do that. But I am not sure we are linking up well in attack and that is hurting us. Aquilani when?
Old 26-08-2009, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

blame the american owners??? not really. more of greedy moore's fault for selling to unworthy people.

blame lucas??? not really. dont we all expect him not to do well??? the boy has been tackling such, giving away free kicks all the time. surely rafa knows that.

blame gerrard for the mistimed tackle??? not really. cos i havent seen him do that since the sending off against everton. how many seasons ago was that???

i blame rafa for being over-cautious. against teams with decent wingers, i never fail to predict correctly that he will pull the fullbacks back rather than to attack as per normal. he is always afraid to be caught out on the break by speedy wingers. can someone tell him that the same speedy opposition wingers will be pinned back with defensive tactics if his fullbacks were to attack??? but what to do??? u live with it.

end of the day, i m only sure of 1 thing. i will still watch the next game. i will still wear my pool jersey. hell, i even wore it last nite when out for drinks. i m fairly sure u guys will still be watching and offer unwavering support. pray, remind old forgetful uncle why old trafford (old toilet actually cos that's where u find shit) was so empty when liverpool last played there???
Old 26-08-2009, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4199 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
end of the day, i m only sure of 1 thing. i will still watch the next game. i will still wear my pool jersey. hell, i even wore it last nite when out for drinks. i m fairly sure u guys will still be watching and offer unwavering support. pray, remind old forgetful uncle why old trafford (old toilet actually cos that's where u find shit) was so empty when liverpool last played there???
Well, your comments sum up my thoughts. I know I will do what you do regardless of how we played and the results of the matches. Why I come online is to know that I will not be alone and that guys like those in this thread will feel the same way as I do.

We lost the match 3-1 yes. But given the chances we had, it could easily have been a 8-3 thriller. Rafa did say we will attack more this season so that will always leave more gaps for others to attack us.
Old 26-08-2009, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 23
sex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samstersex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samstersex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
blame the american owners??? not really. more of greedy moore's fault for selling to unworthy people.

blame lucas??? not really. dont we all expect him not to do well??? the boy has been tackling such, giving away free kicks all the time. surely rafa knows that.

blame gerrard for the mistimed tackle??? not really. cos i havent seen him do that since the sending off against everton. how many seasons ago was that???
Call me naive but I always think we Liverpool Fans are a sentimental and faithful bunch.

Liverpool is like our first wife or first gf (or first fuck) which is no longer there. But no matter how long it has been, we'll always have a soft spot for them.

Win, lose or draw or no Premier League Title for the next 10years.. it doesn't matter to me. I dare honestly say that the blood of Liverpool runs deep in my veins. But like fans of other clubs, I also want Liverpool to do well every season.

But maybe I am really sentimental, sometimes I wish I could see the Pool of 80s in our current crop of players. I can recall clearly the days of King Kenny, Alan Hansen, Craig Johnston, Jan Molby, Rushie, Beardsley etc playing that kind of cool but simple one-touch football. The days when I was always confident knowing that my team will not let me down because they always try their best, win or lose.

I must admit we are not starting the season well. Very shaky performances, looks of uncertainty in the players' eyes, passes going astray, no flair (again) and no teamwork... probably we the fans are getting used to this Liverpool-style for the past few years but to blame them for this? Hell NO WAY! (ok.. maybe I will only blame LUCAS )

My point is this -
As fans, we will stand by our team through thick and thin. We are not like those shameless Blackburn supporters couple of years back. Liverpool is my religion and Anfield is my temple. Period.

I hope my fellow Anfield Brudders will still stand tall and proud because we are supporting THE BEST CLUB IN THE WORLD.

But for now, let's try to sell Lucas first!

I like BBBJ.
I like CIM too.
I like Girls Who Swallow Even More.
Old 26-08-2009, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex4LiFe View Post
Call me naive but I always think we Liverpool Fans are a sentimental and faithful bunch.

My point is this -
As fans, we will stand by our team through thick and thin. We are not like those shameless Blackburn supporters couple of years back. Liverpool is my religion and Anfield is my temple. Period.

I hope my fellow Anfield Brudders will still stand tall and proud because we are supporting THE BEST CLUB IN THE WORLD.

Totally agree with you. YNWA.

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 26-08-2009, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My point is this -

bro, u r rite!! YNWA...

but disagree with ur view abt Lucas... i'm still behind tis poor chap & believe tat 1 day he will come good...

i prefer we try to offload babel 1st, i'm more disappointed in him... and moreover he can fetch a better price in the market...
Old 26-08-2009, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 17
The MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro sex4Life,
oh yes,standby our team through good as well as bad times.
well bro,look like we maybe from the same generation as those players are familiars names to me also.

Luca is no good. bro bochapsing,how long must we wait before he start to perform.

We Only Live Once,So Enjoy To The Fullest
Old 26-08-2009, 09:53 PM
Samster

bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MilkMan View Post
Luca is no good. bro bochapsing,how long must we wait before he start to perform.
he may not be good enuf to be our 1st choice midfielders, but he's an useful 3rd or 4th choice, who can step in and do a decent job when our 1st choice r injured or rested...
Old 26-08-2009, 10:39 PM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
but disagree with ur view abt Lucas... i'm still behind tis poor chap & believe tat 1 day he will come good...
Nice one there.

Quote:
But maybe I am really sentimental, sometimes I wish I could see the Pool of 80s in our current crop of players. I can recall clearly the days of King Kenny, Alan Hansen, Craig Johnston, Jan Molby, Rushie, Beardsley etc playing that kind of cool but simple one-touch football. The days when I was always confident knowing that my team will not let me down because they always try their best, win or lose.

But for now, let's try to sell Lucas first!
There is a reason why we were good in those days. It's no use glorifying those days and comparing our chaps with them. It doesn't help us get better and win the next title. We are Liverpool 2009. The question is how to take the next step to success.

You may disagree but I don't see how someone can claim Pool as his religion in one sentence and then say get rid of a player in the next.

Quote:
i blame rafa for being over-cautious. against teams with decent wingers, i never fail to predict correctly that he will pull the fullbacks back rather than to attack as per normal. he is always afraid to be caught out on the break by speedy wingers. can someone tell him that the same speedy opposition wingers will be pinned back with defensive tactics if his fullbacks were to attack??? but what to do??? u live with it.
Well bro as I said, we didn't lose the game cos we didn't attack enough but cos Villa were all over us all over the pitch. Glen did well going forward and Insua made that brilliant goal for Torres. I think we have a problem linking up the attack and getting the ball to Torres and Stevie (his tackle was a sign of his frustration). Yossi for all his talk was really disappointing on the left and in midfield, and so was Kuyt.
Old 26-08-2009, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

its furstrating but we will carry on its not how we start but how we finish,teams will will lose more games this season,still have 35 games to go.heads up guys.stop blaming lucas its the whole team we jus did not play well.most shots at goal,most corners.most saves by thier keeper,we concede a freekick,a corner n a penalty n we lose the game.lets move on,bring on bolton.

Last edited by hawksbay; 26-08-2009 at 11:05 PM.
Old 26-08-2009, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
MelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
bro, u r rite!! YNWA...

i prefer we try to offload babel 1st, i'm more disappointed in him... and moreover he can fetch a better price in the market...
bro, sell who also no use. all the money will go to the two idiots yankee pocket. still no money for Rafa to strenghten
Old 27-08-2009, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelonEater View Post
bro, sell who also no use. all the money will go to the two idiots yankee pocket. still no money for Rafa to strenghten
Actually the best way for us to get rid of the Yanks is to have a SHITE season and finish 12th. Sadly, by finishing 2nd last season, it really strengthened the Yanks.

Talk about a silver lining
Old 27-08-2009, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
MelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Actually the best way for us to get rid of the Yanks is to have a SHITE season and finish 12th. Sadly, by finishing 2nd last season, it really strengthened the Yanks.

Talk about a silver lining
I'm afraid if we finished badly, Rafa might be sack or he himself will walk away. That will be disaster. To me Rafa is the true superstar of the team above Torres and Gerrard. If he's gone, just imagine the players whom will follow suit. Unthinkable. Can't imagine what will happen to the club then.

To be honest, that unthinkable day seems not far away if the two yankees kept breaking it's promise to Rafa. The two yankees really make my blood boil. They really behave like a conman, never fullfill theirs promise at all. Where is the new stadium that they promised in 2004. Five years have passed, even the bricks and cement they can't afford now. Haiz
Old 27-08-2009, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
I'm afraid if we finished badly, Rafa might be sack or he himself will walk away. That will be disaster. To me Rafa is the true superstar of the team above Torres and Gerrard. If he's gone, just imagine the players whom will follow suit. Unthinkable. Can't imagine what will happen to the club then.
True but if we continue to do well under Rafa, the Yanks will have the upper hand in controlling the club and in any sale of the club. I don't think the Arabs will come in now unless we or the Yanks hit rock bottom.

Shit, how many titles we would have won already if the Arabs had bought us instead. Damn greedy Moores!!!
Old 27-08-2009, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
The two yankees really make my blood boil. They really behave like a conman, never fullfill theirs promise at all. Where is the new stadium that they promised in 2004. Five years have passed, even the bricks and cement they can't afford now. Haiz
typical conman....
when taking over, they would do watever submission, design of stadium, getting approval bla bla bla....
but till now, can't even see a single brick...

shameless b*****ds..!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1