The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2023, 05:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Win it for Sir Bobby!! Glory Glory Man Utd !
Wasn't a spectacular performance. But the red pussies got the job done.

ETH started McTom alongside Amrabat and was awarded with a goal.
Red hot form this guy. Bruno pass wasn't good, but somehow McTom control and adjust to shoot and score.
But, 30 seconds later, McTom turned from hero to zero with a handball, contributing to a penalty in which McBurnie converted.
A very interesting first half.

Second half was a tad boring. Everyone was thinking this match will be heading towards a draw and Dalot pops up with a superb long range shot.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 22-10-2023, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1932 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42875 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wasn't a spectacular performance. But the red pussies got the job done.

ETH started McTom alongside Amrabat and was awarded with a goal.
Red hot form this guy. Bruno pass wasn't good, but somehow McTom control and adjust to shoot and score.
But, 30 seconds later, McTom turned from hero to zero with a handball, contributing to a penalty in which McBurnie converted.
A very interesting first half.

Second half was a tad boring. Everyone was thinking this match will be heading towards a draw and Dalot pops up with a superb long range shot.
Yes, read from other fans that they were a disjointed team once again, can't pass well as usual etc, etc....nothing great abt the baldy's style of play...won 2-1 out of individual brilliance of Mctom n Dalot only...in danger of losing their next few games against bigger n stronger teams who won't give them the chance to hv it their way esp their mighty neighbours in blue will flatten them with don't know how many zeros again...not sure why players like Bruno n Rashford can play so well n score goals for national team but can't do so similarly in the local league...but heard Maguire was solid early this morning

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 23-10-2023 at 07:54 AM.
Old 22-10-2023, 07:35 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Again our 4 regular pundits r rooting for them to win tonight against the bottom team of the table....let's hope they don't play us out again by losing the match...if that happens it would be a shame for all of them
Read that they nearly played fans out by drawing the game had it not been for the efforts n brilliance of 2 players Mctom n Dalot...btw read that Amrabat played not too bad n contributed to defence too

Old 22-10-2023, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Hi, Bro Rickey,
I was not referring to the recent match but the old match where Man U were down 3-0 in the 1st half and went on to win 3-4.
It was SAF who was that great manager, not baldy...
Oic, so sorry I was mistaken

Old 22-10-2023, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
McTom scored from a freekick in the match for Scotland against Spain.
But ruled offside because of his teammate.

Oh well, I guess McTom could get more playing time and flourish in another team.

He can also flourish playing in this team with goals galore if they play him in or near the opposition penalty box area as a striker like how he scored in this game against SU n last game against Brentford almost got a hattrick...he will be able to score as many goals as Rashford did last season...all the managers r sleeping not knowing how to play him in his best position to score goals ...luckily baldy failed to sell him in the august transfer window

Old 22-10-2023, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18191 / Power: 19
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

RIP Sir Bobby Charlton
Very sad loss... A great player who was also a gentleman.
Old 22-10-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oic, so sorry I was mistaken
No problem, lah..
At least Man U won again...better than a lousy Sheff U..
But they really need to buck up...
Their next two games are Man city and Newcastle.. luckily at home..
Old 22-10-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4438 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

RIP Sir Bobby

mctom continues his scoring form, for his 3 goals, he seem to know where the goal was without taking his eye off the ball. why not play him as a 2nd striker?

attack wise, man u created chances but finishing was still poor, its kinda ironic that the goals came from a midfielder and defender

defence wise, they conceded again soon after taking the lead, its becoming a bad habit

next game UCL at home vs copenhagen is the best chance of man u getting a win, as the remainder of the group fixtures are tough

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 22-10-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Red pussies play at home or away nowadays not much difference.
Get ready to be slaughtered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
RIP Sir Bobby

mctom continues his scoring form, for his 3 goals, he seem to know where the goal was without taking his eye off the ball. why not play him as a 2nd striker?

attack wise, man u created chances but finishing was still poor, its kinda ironic that the goals came from a midfielder and defender

defence wise, they conceded again soon after taking the lead, its becoming a bad habit

next game UCL at home vs copenhagen is the best chance of man u getting a win, as the remainder of the group fixtures are tough
ETH played McTom mostly because Casemiro was not available.
Despite all the statistics, I seriously think he will still go ahead and sell off McTom when there is an opportunity. Stubborn baldy.
Just like his insistence on Joker Banana. Banana makes a few distinct saves last night. Only beaten by a penalty. Kind of redeemed himself.
The Blades didn't create much threat upfront, so red pussies by right should have won comfortably.

Well, even Sir Bobby also no eyes see liao.

Old 23-10-2023, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
No problem, lah..
At least Man U won again...better than a lousy Sheff U..
Yalor, agreed with u bro WankJanice...but like bro lacoruna said no diff where they play, they will always play the same shit way

Old 23-10-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, agreed with u....the way they r currently playing they stand no chance against Mighty City n Newcastle...they prolly put at least 3 goals past them easily without any reply from the weaklings

Quote:

Despite all the statistics, I seriously think he will still go ahead and sell off McTom when there is an opportunity. Stubborn baldy.
Just like his insistence on Joker Banana. Banana makes a few distinct saves last night. Only beaten by a penalty. Kind of redeemed himself.
The Blades didn't create much threat upfront, so red pussies by right should have won comfortably.

So surprised to see banana able to save a ferocious shot from far by a SU player like the way DDG did many times b4...hope he starts to stop the goal leaking n keep clean sheets from now on....

Think Sir Bobby would hv put on a MU jersey n go on the pitch n score at least 3 goals to show them how to play the MU way to put them to shame playing in such a weak n cissy way

Old 23-10-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:

Bro, I think so , too.
Once Cas is available, Mc Tom will be back in the bench...

ETH,sadly, has one track mind...

Cheers
Old 23-10-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4438 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

yea the problem is how to accommodate mctom in the XI when casemiro returns. mctom is having good form now, ETH will be stupid to drop him when the attackers forget their shooting boots. i sincerely hope mctom won't be sold, he can play anywhere, is really a good player to have in the squad and he don't kpkb

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 23-10-2023, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
yea the problem is how to accommodate mctom in the XI when casemiro returns. mctom is having good form now, ETH will be stupid to drop him when the attackers forget their shooting boots. i sincerely hope mctom won't be sold, he can play anywhere, is really a good player to have in the squad and he don't kpkb
Actually very easy mah..just pair him up tgt with Hojlund n the 2 can take turns to terrorise the opposition defenders n goalie n score goals against them...one time u pass the ball to me to score, the other I will return favour n pass the ball for yr turn to score goals...can use Garnacho also...just need to take out the most useless one in the fwd line or midfield who don't know how to pass the ball to them to score goals n keep losing the ball to opposition players

but now the problem is casemiro...he is quite useless now...get injured easily n even if not injured also anyhow kick the ball to the opposition players for them to score goals against his team like last time Maguire did...so bench case as a sub player n let mctom play full time to score direct goals

Last edited by Rickey; 23-10-2023 at 07:21 PM.
Old 24-10-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually very easy mah..just pair him up tgt with Hojlund n the 2 can take turns to terrorise the opposition defenders n goalie n score goals against them...
Who is going to form the midfield?

Supposingly 4-4-2.

AML - Rashford? He is the number 1 pick by ETH. But his form is.....meh

AMR - Antony? ETH pet. But thrash to me.

MC 1 + 2 -- This is the most headache portion. Bruno will get a pick because he is the Capt. But his form is meh....

Or how about 3-5-2 ?

The wing flanks will need to be extra hardworking to play back track and help defence.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1