The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-05-2014, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
julianvirtue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheelayueng View Post
Im just wondering , have any of you went to the maid's owner place to have thrill? Just curious. What if bad timing, the owner took half day off or something and come back in the middle of the day?
Did once, condo in the east... been talking to her for a while and she invited me a few times, so during this I asked whether have camera, whether it's safe, and she assured me it's all good. Since I was working on this chinese-looking indon maid for a while, I was quite gian. So cheong to her employer house, screwed her on her mattress, CIM.. all sweaty since no air-con. Out in 30 minutes. LOL.

Quite thrilling but doubt I'll do it again, unless the maid is a hottie. Too much risk. Imagine you're the employer and you see a horny SG guy (or even bangla) in your home where your children and wife sleep in. Confirm hantam him jialat jialat.
Old 20-05-2014, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 12
imnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyimnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Im just wondering , have any of you went to the maid's owner place to have thrill? Just curious. What if bad timing, the owner took half day off or something and come back in the middle of the day?
You should try it bro.. ita exhiliarating.. tried with one at her employer's landed property.. tats rather easy.. tried another one goig thru condo security.. tats more challenging but the sex once u get in is awesome cos alot of effort made to grt there in the first place.. haha..
Old 20-05-2014, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sheelayueng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Firstly im not a bro. Neither a butch. Just a plain jane who participates in discussion.

And this is funny, i dont have a dick for F time. Lol
Old 20-05-2014, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
julianvirtue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Firstly im not a bro. Neither a butch. Just a plain jane who participates in discussion.

ha ha ha, welcome to the not-so-secret world of guys
Old 20-05-2014, 10:46 AM
Samster

Thanks for the warm welcome
Old 20-05-2014, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 14
skyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond repute

who gt contact to trade?
Old 20-05-2014, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 16
boob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wouldn't advise it. For all you know there may be cameras planted by the owner to catch the maid (especially if there're kids to be looked after). Can you imagine if you're caught on camera & the owner posts it on STOMP? Wah lau, instant celebrity man!
Old 20-05-2014, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boob_man View Post
Wouldn't advise it. For all you know there may be cameras planted by the owner to catch the maid (especially if there're kids to be looked after). Can you imagine if you're caught on camera & the owner posts it on STOMP? Wah lau, instant celebrity man!
Hahaha that is funny
Old 20-05-2014, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 18
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

sis do you have maid in your house?
Old 20-05-2014, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
sis do you have maid in your house?
Yup. She is from burma, and is very demure. Why ask?
Old 20-05-2014, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3744 / Power: 17
formula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond repute

contribute one in SK, id lyn-lyn25, 26 years phil single mother, meet once but not on, let other lucky bros try.

I have her mobile but will not share here
Old 20-05-2014, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3744 / Power: 17
formula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup. She is from burma, and is very demure. Why ask?
burma girl are conservative hehe, u dont need to do anything hehe.

enjoy your fun time here
Old 20-05-2014, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
stemas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

after months of exploring and chit-chatting
Recently met one in east indo maid.
brought her to the east for makan, first meeting she was really touchy and hold me like bf.. makan also touch my legs tryin to arouse me, like hinting me..
finally brought near mscp, have some mini car action...
brought her to the back for round 1.. suddenly got 1 van drove beside us.. so decided to bring her hotel for round 2..
in hotel finish her off another 2 rounds..
by evening shag out..
cant believe first date meeting so happening..
gosh.. i have missing all these years..
Old 20-05-2014, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Haha... Had 2 such occasion...

Once, she invited me to her house, as her owner is out for trip... Halfway doing, heard noises... And we stopped..... And after confirming was her owner back, I hid in the room... Hid till late evening (About 6pm and I came over around 2pm...) and her owner headed out... Before I can exit the house...

Second was that, at the owner house bonking the maid... And the owner came back... Luckily that we had our session already, and I headed to toilet for some release when her owner came back... So I gave the excuse that I came over to look for them (The owner as they are my friend...) but they aren't around, and just nice need a pee... So borrowed their toilet to release... Glad they take my excuse, as I often went their house to visit them...

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 20-05-2014, 07:58 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3710 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiRd13 View Post
Haha... Had 2 such occasion...

Once, she invited me to her house, as her owner is out for trip... Halfway doing, heard noises... And we stopped..... And after confirming was her owner back, I hid in the room... Hid till late evening (About 6pm and I came over around 2pm...) and her owner headed out... Before I can exit the house...
Haha that's a good one.. What if the owner never go out the whole day till the next day...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1