The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-03-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 12
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
This one lousy one with many many pattern. She offer full at other website.
First time come advertised FJ at 140$ then her business booming and start to give 30 min service, after that advertised price as 200 at other website for FJ.

Now open at SLG also for massage. I think her business not so good at 200.

She is pretty actually, but just want to do fast food service to maximize her earning.
All these fake yiyi, fake an an, fake angel, although wont fall for such cheap tricks, but see liao also irritating
Old 04-03-2021, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gamer16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, i am new here.
Any recent review for https://sglonelyguys.site/star-massage/
TIA!
Old 04-03-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1363 / Power: 13
diab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenZQ View Post
All these fake yiyi, fake an an, fake angel, although wont fall for such cheap tricks, but see liao also irritating
Exactly my same sentiments. Sian. Totally messing up the marketplace.
Old 05-03-2021, 12:12 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 66
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/cheryl-massage/

Gave Cheryl's nuru a try after seeing all the positive news.

Face: 4/10 haggard looking beer auntie, >40yrs old

Body: 8/10 very well-maintained, nice until it doesn't match the face. Good skin.

Massage: none

Service: 7/10, makes good effort with the nuru techniques and does not rush. HJ was nice and sensual.

GFE: 0/10, very commercial, no roaming south (she even quoted $50 to paint as it counts as a FJ menu action). C'mon la auntie maybe 20 years ago I'd consider topping up.

Friendly enough but way too commercial, not worth a RTM.
$50 to paint? sure anot...she does not even allow to touch south and kiss her boobs...$50 can paint her?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 05-03-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2783 / Power: 17
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli74 View Post
She “came down” to pick you ? This “masked photo ” baby works in a street level MP .. no stairs... how to come down to pick you ?

Her message is generally 7/10 in my view and to rate her 4/10 for looks seem super harsh . Are you sure is the same baby that previously works in an ATAS MP near PPC?
Her massage is quite professional so i can't believe she kena rated so low unless she overworked on that day or not enough sleep. I think i saw a staircase in her curtained environment Spa next to the shower room or maybe i saw wrongly. Looks is subjective as i dun find her pretty initially too as her face and body are rounder than her pics.
Old 05-03-2021, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 12
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
$50 to paint? sure anot...she does not even allow to touch south and kiss her boobs...$50 can paint her?
That time when her back was facing me, i went to lick below, she scolded me lol. I tune her nipples, say cannot touch 奶头. Her hj positioning requires me to stretch my groins, which is uncomfortable, i was thinking i not XE leh, i cannot do split legs lol.

Pro:
- Best nuru experience i ever had
- Merticulous lady, she even takes care of my mask, put in a UV disinfectant machine
- good body for nuru rubbing

Con
- mature look
- no gfe at all
- playability low
- hj position make my legs uncomfortable

I actually rtm once, then the nuru novelty wears off, so moved on
Old 05-03-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by beemerduke View Post
LN stopped lessons. Anyone knows the reasons?
She was fully booked ahead of time today.
She prob just didn’t want anymore booking messages.

She’s back up for booking though. Just updated her moments. Those who keen better fast hand and leg.
Old 05-03-2021, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Msglst View Post
Hi first time posting a fr

FR For an an

Looks:discount abit from advertised but still pretty

Body:not bad nice boobs too but Abit saggy

Gfe: 8/10? Non stop teasing from top to bottom

Location:8/10 quite near to central mrt but Abit exposed if you reach earlier

Overall:8/10 quite accomdating bj also quite skillful I think for the price quite ok ah
Given the sheer number of An An and name riders.

Best is to clarify if you meant AnAn/Yiyi or drop the URL lol
Old 05-03-2021, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 22
beemerduke is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeemerduke is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
She was fully booked ahead of time today.
She prob just didn’t want anymore booking messages.

She’s back up for booking though. Just updated her moments. Those who keen better fast hand and leg.
Thanks for your helpful comments, unlike some folks who act high and all knowing.
Old 05-03-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
She start with 120bj. Move place liao become fl liao..
Old 05-03-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 8
Nedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just tried out Ou Mei Mei yesterday,
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/mei-mei-massage/

Pros:
Massage is quite hard. It’s much better than many MPs.
Big boobs, probably C or D.
Pretty Face.
Can speak a bit English.
Sweet and not a time watcher.

Cons:
Price is in the high side.

Sensual: her BBBJ skill is very good, can wrap my entire little brother and keep flicking at the tip. Also it’s sloppy with many patterns. But the best part is her fake love making. Somehow it felt like u really f*ck a virginal.

Overall: i think it’s worth the money. I tried few ladies in dome 2 but all so disappointed even though their prices are higher.
Old 05-03-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

There was this feeling of familiarity.

A warm body and skilful tongue enveloping every part of me. That mounting excitement as I myself explore and traverse the curves and tips of womanly flesh with my own hands, mouth and warm body. My exploration goes undisturbed, all without even a whisper of protest, or shielding hands or movements of avoidance. There was only soft moans of encouragement. I felt comfortable, relaxed, and a freedom to soak in the pleasure together - unrushed, unhurried.

It felt very familiar. A feeling that was experienced regularly before. And now it's back!!! That JS/CZ experience is back.

No more "cannot remove top", "cannot remove bra, just touch outside", "no licking nipples", "no cannot remove panties", "no only can press boobs, don't touch the head." "No, cannot put hands inside panties, rub outside only", "no cannot, that's not allowed, I don't do that". Cannot this, cannot that. No. No. No. The buzzwords of SN vanilla MLs can now take a flying fxxx as far as I'm concerned. Lol.

Thanks An An/Yi Yi , LN and of course the ever consistent XE for being here to hopefully lead the charge to a new and better era of MLs in 2021.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 05-03-2021 at 10:49 AM.
Old 05-03-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 12
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemerduke View Post
Thanks for your helpful comments, unlike some folks who act high and all knowing.
Indeed, that fella's constant white noise on this thread, see the way he types you know already. Just add him to ignore list like I did
Old 05-03-2021, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
There was this feeling of familiarity.

A warm body and skilful tongue enveloping every part of me. That mounting excitement as I myself explore and traverse the curves and tips of womanly flesh with my own hands, mouth and warm body. My exploration goes undisturbed, all without even a whisper of protest, or shielding hands or movements of avoidance. There was only soft moans of encouragement. I felt comfortable, relaxed, and a freedom to soak in the pleasure together - unrushed, unhurried.

It felt very familiar. A feeling that was experienced regularly before. And now it's back!!! That JS/CZ experience is back.

No more "cannot remove top", "cannot remove bra, just touch outside", "no licking nipples", "no cannot remove panties", "no only can press boobs, don't touch the head." "No, cannot put hands inside panties, rub outside only", "no cannot, that's not allowed, I don't do that". Cannot this, cannot that. No. No. No. The buzzwords of SN vanilla MLs can now take a flying fxxx as far as I'm concerned. Lol.

Thanks An An/Yi Yi , LN and of course the ever consistent XE for being here to hopefully lead the charge to a new and better era of MLs in 2021.
Support. Drop all these nonsense Vanilla ML and say no to more than $120 (top up for addn svc)
Old 05-03-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Couldn’t have put it better lol.. Enough of this garbage from Vanillas..

Audi TT has some gems worth splurging on also.. Gonna sample on them all before they RTC lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1