The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 05-04-2023, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 5
onglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Terminal 21 - Dawn

Promised Brother Kim an fr after getting raped by a hungry milf yesterday night. 

Had a tiring day and decided I need a massage badly. Texted brother Kim and booked a slot with Dawn.
I don’t usually go for milf but decided to try something new this time. 

As soon as we got into the room, Dawn started to undress and I saw how much better she looks in person than in her photos! 
She leaned in and we started kissing and hugging.
Dawn undressed me right away and we headed to the shower for some wet action.
In the bathroom, things were already getting heated with some body to body rubbing action.

After showering, we went back to the room. 
She started pushing me onto the bed and started licking me everywhere using her tongue. 
She asked me to turn around and started performing B2B massage with oil rubbing her boobs against my whole body with some teasing at my crotch, my little bro got hard. 

Buay tahan anymore… I capped on and asked her to ride me. After a good 5 minutes of riding and teasing my balls, I cum. 
After the deed, she even offered massage which feels quite good.

2 words, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !

Old 05-04-2023, 09:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
karljohn18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aya got so many girls now very hard to pick
Old 05-04-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
karljohn18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice fr .. too many gurls to choose now
Old 05-04-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 3
gingerdcat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergingerdcat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergingerdcat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergingerdcat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergingerdcat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Here's my thoughts on Adeline(CandyClub):

https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...hlight=adeline

Face: 9/10

She look young and chio, definitely won't reject type. Tall and slim body, like some model like that.

French: 9/10

Her french is one of the best i have seen. Non-stop tongue action throughout the session.

BBBJ: 10/10

She knows how to give a nice and sensual one, slowly tease and then start going down deep. Gentle mouth fuck is okay, she seems to like it.

FJ: 9/10

Gets wet super easily. Only tried missionary, doggy and cowgirl with her, her riding skills make her seem like she grew up in the wild wild west. Super passionate and eager to please.

Service: 10/10

This part is where she seriously shines the most. Cheerful throughout the whole session, hardworking and eager to please. Accommodating to most positions.

Final thoughts:
She includes the perfect amount of balance, high GFE and young but not too green. Being with her feels like bonking my previous uni GF, meticulously taking care of you during the session and making you the priority for the whole session. Probably one of the greatest bonk for a long while. I would definitely highly recommend giving Adeline a try.
Old 05-04-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
Kamuri is one of the Best!Kamuri is one of the Best!Kamuri is one of the Best!

Mystery Bonk and First Blood FR for USD from SR on 2/4.

Do note that YMMV

OKT : 11/10 quick in response and most accommodating. Clear with instructions and super friendly
Location : 3* hotel right in the midst of our local streets of Mumbai
Looks : 9/10 Very cute and smiles throughout. 80% close to pic
GFE : 10/10 super KC type and passionate cuddling between shots rest
Language Abilities : Passionate French, Moderate English and amateurish Fellatio
Massage : 8/10 She tried to massage me before action as I was tired from work. 10 for effort, 8 for strength and 7 for skills
Body : 10/10 Young, Slim and svelte. Minimal fat. No baby damage. Single small ink on back left shoulder
Boobs : 8/10 small B but au natural. Just nice for one hand, not too much and not too small. Sensitive raisin sized nips that hardened when licked.
Pussy : Trimmed and fresh with low mileage. Tight and wet. Did not attempt to paint
FJ : 10/10 Very accommodating with positions and rocks with your rhythm and pace. Can hear her moans and feel the wetness of her passion and lust
Overall :10/10 and will RTF when Vit M is replenished
Old 05-04-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 8
papam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to behold

Bovi Fg
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=928007&highlight=

Looks 8.5/10 Quite cute, sweet looking smile
Body 9/10 Little ink with natural c cup boob. Soft and allow to suck and lick. Quite sensitive
Bbbj 9/10 Good suction with licking balls, wet sloppy type
FJ 9.5/10 Pussy is wet and tight, love sex, return with moans and not shy. Ok with all position change, no black face. Able to take hard pounding, her facial expressions + moans intensify as i thrust her harder and longer.
Overall: 9/10 At this price of 130/2/90, a worthy deal. Good attitude and out to please lady, always smile.
RTF: Yes
Old 05-04-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 17
ugin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterugin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jenny fr Sexhouse69
Okt/Loc/Px: fast response east
Face: 9/10 Syt, cfm wont reject, smooth complexion
Body: 8.5/10 Petite slim tender, fair for thai, soft natural a boobs sensitive p
French: 8/10 Yes
Bbbj: 8.5/10 Gd effort can go quite deep
Fj: 8/10 Can take hard pounding n quite accommodating to positions
Attitude/Gfe: 8/10 Ok friendly open bit chili padi
Overall:. 8.5/10
Old 05-04-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 15
sexybeast is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexybeast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had Jisoo from Naravee.
Really no regrets.
She is chatty, friendly, cute, pretty, sexy and petite.
Totally my type.

Looks: 8/10 (can pass off as Jap/Korean)
Body: 8/10 (natural boobs fitting her petite body)
BBBJ: 8/10 (good suction)
FJ: 8/10 (moan seductive, can take long pounding)
GFE: 8/10 (understanding and accommodating)
RTF: Yes
Old 05-04-2023, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 2
magicpatrick97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagicpatrick97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Only Thai - Hanny

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=929155

OKT: Bro OT friendly.

Appearance:
Resemblance to photos I would say about 80%, but not discount, her actual person is better than the photos. Slightly more tanned than the photos. Body is very slim and sexy, natural small boobs soft and perky. Nice ass to grope and doggy.

Service:
The service and the sex has lots of GFE in it. Felt like a lovers session. Passionate frenching with DFK. Her blowjob has DT action with great tongue skills to make you high. The sex with her tight pussy and moans, you feel that she is genuinely enjoying the sex with you.
Old 05-04-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 2
AzimMarco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAzimMarco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardlove View Post

Saw several consistent COF FRs for Helen of @FlirtyGirlss.
Decided to go ahead and booked her without hesitation.

Here is my field report.

General
( Click to show/hide )
Location: Hot area in G. But I booked late night slot to avoid awkward encounters. Still waiting for the day this stable finds a better site to conduct their operations.

Looks: Helen didn't use makeup for obvious reasons, we're there to coat her face. Just imagine second photo without makeup. Kudos to both OKT and FL for using minimal filter / editing of photos.

Body: Boobs are a natural B/C. She has slight chubs but her butt is glorious. Perfect for doggy if you like the view from behind. Has some cute ink like in the photo.

GFE: Helen worked as a masseuse in the middle east in the past. Think she's relatively green to this line and needed some guidance. But no worries, korkor was here to direct her and let her learn things the hard way.
I didn't have chemistry with her, it was quite awkward between us.
But all of that didn't matter when the deed was being performed, because her service delivers.

Service:
( Click to show/hide )
Blowjob: It felt really good, with decent suction. Helen can occasionally deepthroat, and no teeth was felt. She was super hardworking, can go for damn long and won't stop until you ask her to. Eye contact was maintained.
After what seemed like 7 minutes of continuous sucking and bobbing up and down my shaft, I felt like I was ready to take things to the next level.
I held her head and started pumping and thrusting gently, she didn't seem to push me away.
When I finally told Helen to get off the bed, that was only when my dick slid out of her mouth and gave her a chance to catch a breath.
My throbbing hard dick was coated with her saliva, in which a thick heavy strand mixed with my precum extended from my dick all the way to her mouth, imagine having a pizza with a great cheese pull.

Helen knelt down on the floor in front of me between both the beds, continuing with the slobbering of my tool.
I was facing the wall mirror this time, and got treated to a spectacular view.
I put one hand on her face and another on her head, and revved up my hips thrusting her mouth and she tried to match the tempo.

We both persevered for another 5 minutes until the build up was too strong.
I pulled out, cocked my rifle and fired away thick white strands of cum on her bare face.
I landed one long thread which started from her forehead, and traced across her right eyebrow, eyelids all the way down to her cheek.
Then another nearly symmetrical strand over the left side.
And another one on her nose and upper lips.
And the rest were wasted shots as they splashed on the floor.

No drama, she just accepted everything obediently.
Helped to clean up the floor while waiting for her to wash up, then we moved on.

Massage: Ok, hers was legit. She confirm know how to do authentic traditional Thai massage, but for the sake of time, she did a compressed one but sufficiently covered my full body.
I was considering whether I need to continue with a second shot or cause I was really satisfied with the first shot already.
But she started pressing my inner thigh and unintentionally brushed my dick and it got hard on its own again.
I knew then that I had to reciprocate and fuck her pussy.

The Fuck: Helen started sucking me off again, but this time with even more intense eye contact and still didn't stop even though I was already so ready to fuck her.
I told her let's fucking goooo - caps on and she started riding on top of me.
She doesn't know how to ride that well, so she couldn't fully enjoy herself.
I got her to get on all fours and entered in from behind.
Shit, she was tight and warm.
Her bubble butt was indeed next level, I had a ball of time grabbing and kneading her thicc ass cheeks while I slammed myself against them.
Enjoyed watching every second of the bouncing ripple effect.
I gave her a good pounding and steadily moved the throttle, balancing my tempo and thrust force.
Soon enough I could hear her heaving and moaning, after being so quiet for the whole session.
She buried her face in the pillow / bedsheet because she realised she was moaning even louder and wanted to suppress the volume lol.
Built myself up sufficiently before I unloaded whatever was left in my ballsack into the rubber inside her.

Cleaned up, tipped her and left sextified.

Overall
120 for 2s, great service and COF is a steal.
Helen's butt is so illegal she needs to be locked up.
Only a few FLs make it to my RTF list, but I might just end up patronising her again if she's here long enough.
Tried Helen last night, indeed she is COF queen. Doggy smack her hard and about to cum, she kneel down and receive her youth facial cream
Thanks for sharing bro! Up u my humble 1 point
Old 05-04-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Isayallin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is an long reunion rtf fuck with GRAPE (GMC) , after her i’ve actually been quite inactive, just lurking around, not really anyone worthy of me writing an fr, but she’s back i definitely have to!

Look same as pic. Its like those secondary students height. My favourite pre milf.

Went to bath, Think again. She uses her boob to stroke my didi. Erotic and give that cfm look. And then followed by bbbj.
We went to bed and she cont to catbath and bbbj. Her skill wow... never depreciated, been some time to have a good bbbj. Shes not hurry on bbbj. Unlike some after 1 min then fj. She took her time bbj while i paint her.
She capped and and cowgirl. There goes my first shot.

She suggested a massage, so i accept as its rare for fl to suggest massge. For her size the strength is good. Den follow by 2nd shot. With the same bbbj skill, then cowgirl and missionary. Completed shot 2.

Looks: same as pic 8/10. Light make up.
Boob: enhanced. But for her size its quite good looking.
Pussy: shave, Tight.
Painting: no smell.
Body: 8/10.
Frenching: a good kisser and will do it.
Bbbj: 10/10. Hold yr bro, if not u might end yr shot there.
Cim: no try.
Fj: 8/10. Many position
Overall: 9/10.
Gfe: we talk quite abit and cuddling.
Service: good. This stable girls service quite good. Been there for a couple of times, and didnt i complain anything abt
Old 05-04-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
chuckycheese84 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchuckycheese84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yasmine Terminal 21 - https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=929122

Was searching for SYT and came across Yasmine's post.
Communication with OKT was good and although I was late due to parking challenges, Bro Kim was understanding.

Looks 9/10: Yasmine is the real deal - looks like her pics - and she's even better looking in real life! She has big eyes, a cute face and petite physique with nicely shaped, natural boobs.

BBBJ 8/10: Bbbj starts in the shower which isn't commonplace and it was decent though not mind blowing - my bbbj standard is quite high and to be honest, she did quiet a good job.

The FJ 8/10: Was enjoyable with lots of groping and sucking of her tits, although we didn't speak French as just had durian, it still feels quite good.

Overall: Yasmine can converse in English quite well and we chatted a lot which omit the commercial feel.

So if you're looking for big eyes, petite with nice-sized natural tits packed with a decent bbbj then she might be the one for you - otherwise look elsewhere!

Old 05-04-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
goneforgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Cassie - Lust

She definitely deserves more FRs

Looks: 100% like the pics. Sweet-looking girl. Speaks pretty good English with an accent, said she had an English bf back in thailand.

Body: Slim waist. Perky ass. Natural boobs - my thing, actially looks good can liao.

Service: Very friendly. Easily broke ice. She is responsive to kissing. 1st shot CIM after making out for a while and getting a catbath from her. Then cuddling together, before the mouth action started. Ate out her pussy, she has lots of juices. Very tight and shaved pussy, the kind u associate with 16-18y.o. Missionary and cowgirl - second shot within the 1 hour mark.

She will only be here until next week, so please support her. If you can, get some food for her
Old 05-04-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
bigcici19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Vava, seduction.

Not SYT, discount 30% but made up for service. Made her squirt twice and she will auto touch herself to make her high. Very good sex and massage
Old 05-04-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
honeylies is Cool - loads of Potential

EMMA ( lust )

Looks 10/10 😍😍 pretty pretty pretty pretty, one of the few I would call swee

Body - 10/10 nothing to hiam , full tear drop shape

Bbbj - power

1st shot - doggie- beautiful back and full tits

2nd shot - no energy , HJ ... Ask me take over and she finger herself until she cummed 😱😱😱 the sight of her playing herself see liao steam!!!

Gfe- powerful... Be careful....

Rtf- definitely if time permits
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1