The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 21-05-2014, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 16
happenin1 is a name known to allhappenin1 is a name known to allhappenin1 is a name known to allhappenin1 is a name known to allhappenin1 is a name known to allhappenin1 is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Just got to know a maid from P land at wechats. We already chat for few days, going to meet her this Sunday.
Hopefully got some happening to update after the meeting..
Old 21-05-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 12
imnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyimnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotamalaymat View Post
will take pics next time round

http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/im...jdisq.jpg.html

http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/im...5cqt1.jpg.html

http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/im...vctwu.jpg.html

2nd time meeting and a good bonking session in my car.. sorry some of the pics abit blurry but no choice la she was humping me then hehe
Old 22-05-2014, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11063 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happenin1 View Post
Just got to know a maid from P land at wechats. We already chat for few days, going to meet her this Sunday.
Yes wish you have a sexciting meeting and write your sexcounter here.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 22-05-2014, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
romyviper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just upped a Nurse and she is still sleeping on my bed while i type this. :-)

Both were quite turned on after few beers and i spent around 1hr 20mins inside her attempting various positions before i completed my first round.

Finally got a title (after 2nd round) - i am the first man to spend longest time inside her :-)
Old 22-05-2014, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by happenin1 View Post
Best of luck bro!

I be meeting one this sunday too. Chatted for 3 days (including today) and think she's horny... as we planned on heading to hotel on Sunday Hopefully she won't change her mind....

Quote:
Originally Posted by romyviper View Post
Just upped a Nurse and she is still sleeping on my bed while i type this. :-)

Both were quite turned on after few beers and i spent around 1hr 20mins inside her attempting various positions before i completed my first round.

Finally got a title (after 2nd round) - i am the first man to spend longest time inside her :-)
Well, though this thread is about 'maids'... But still, thanks for sharing... Many nurse are worth to bonk with... Better to get them as gf if can. One of my ex told me this, she's a nurse btw... 'At work, she poke others... At home, poke by me...'

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 22-05-2014, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay1 View Post
Just do it
Agree! Just do it. Haha!

Actually for maids, i love those non-looker kind. Its quite fair. Looks usually dont give good F. Non looker give DAMN GOOD ones
Old 22-05-2014, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 17
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

2nd time meeting and a good bonking session in my car.. sorry some of the pics abit blurry but no choice la she was humping me then hehe
bro nice butt, i want hehe
Old 22-05-2014, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 17
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Agree! Just do it. Haha!

Actually for maids, i love those non-looker kind. Its quite fair. Looks usually dont give good F. Non looker give DAMN GOOD ones
really? male always follows good-looking ones
Old 22-05-2014, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
julianvirtue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

great pics bro, looks very steamy! was she aware you were taking?
Old 22-05-2014, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 16
onetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samsteronetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samsteronetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Good effort bro, nice pictures(:
Old 22-05-2014, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMGG View Post
really? male always follows good-looking ones
Yup, it is a fair game.

The first Pinay maid I screwed was found online. Honestly I just want to kill time,and was looking randomly for someone to chat on tagged. So this average looking pinay happen to be online. I just click on her and send her a "Hi". A while later, she replied, and I just continue from there.....

It was about a month, on and off, since we didnt exchange number, that I happen to see her on tagged again, and we chatted. She said she is bored, and doesnt know where is nice in SG. afterall the places she went, are recurrent. So i guess she wants to try new places. Ask her when is her off day, and it so happen to be the following day which is a Monday! (her boss quite anal, doesnt give her breaks on Sunday)

Just nice I saw a chalet voucher online going cheap as the dude couldnt make it. IIRC he sold to me at $100 for 2 days 1 night. Went to check - in and then told her to come by. Of course by cab, which I paid for her.

We were shy at first, since all we seen , was just each other profile picture. Led her to the chalet, ask her to shower since it is so hot in the afternoon. Then while she was showering, I just tell her how the weather suxs today and I am feeling the heat too. and just kiddingly tease her not to play with water. Eventually she just unlock the door and tell me she is not, while naked.

Since "tested water" and she isnt awkward much about it..... I went in.

First thing was to give her a kiss on the forehead, and then grope her breast.

Overall looks is about 5/10 . B cup boobs. Tanned. Long hair. Obedient
Old 22-05-2014, 11:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ECdube deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

8 years ago I almost did it with my indo maid. She was wearing a short pant with a loose white t. From my dining table I can see right into her belly button when she was benting over cleaning the floor. Unlucky I managed to cool my small bro down in nick of time.
Old 23-05-2014, 12:10 AM
Samster

Went running today at one of the public sports stadiums. Parked my car after waiting for another car to park, since it was the closest to the entrance. Felt the driver was a bit weird since he keep looking around and looking at me... then when I saw his "passenger", I realized why. There was this meaty Pinay maid with him, and must have been sneaking out with her for some afternoon delight. He was acting weird cos he must be feeling quite exposed in such a public place.

Saw them sit down at the stadium seats TCSS for a while, then sneak off again. Hope you got lucky bro =D afternoon not good time to go stadium carpark for some backseat action leh... hahaha

Anyway wanted to ask some of the seniors here for some advice... been working on this mature Pinay I met at Blowfish, chatted her up at the smoking room and got her number for the fun of it. She's been sending me sexy photos of herself, with her cleavage busting out, skin-tight clothing... like every day or every time I remember to message her. So been flirting with her and escalating the messages to more steamy, suggestive ones, but nothing outright sexual (yet).

So happens we spoke about going to hotel, and then she suddenly does a 180 degrees and says, "sorry i'm not that kind of girl". Somehow I only believe 50% since a lot of you seniors have said that Pinays like to act like virgin in the beginning... what do you think? Should I continue scheming to get her into bed based on that assumption, or should I just fuck it and move on?
Old 23-05-2014, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by julianvirtue View Post
Went running today at one of the public sports stadiums. Parked my car after waiting for another car to park, since it was the closest to the entrance. Felt the driver was a bit weird since he keep looking around and looking at me... then when I saw his "passenger", I realized why. There was this meaty Pinay maid with him, and must have been sneaking out with her for some afternoon delight. He was acting weird cos he must be feeling quite exposed in such a public place.

Saw them sit down at the stadium seats TCSS for a while, then sneak off again. Hope you got lucky bro =D afternoon not good time to go stadium carpark for some backseat action leh... hahaha

Anyway wanted to ask some of the seniors here for some advice... been working on this mature Pinay I met at Blowfish, chatted her up at the smoking room and got her number for the fun of it. She's been sending me sexy photos of herself, with her cleavage busting out, skin-tight clothing... like every day or every time I remember to message her. So been flirting with her and escalating the messages to more steamy, suggestive ones, but nothing outright sexual (yet).

So happens we spoke about going to hotel, and then she suddenly does a 180 degrees and says, "sorry i'm not that kind of girl". Somehow I only believe 50% since a lot of you seniors have said that Pinays like to act like virgin in the beginning... what do you think? Should I continue scheming to get her into bed based on that assumption, or should I just fuck it and move on?
Yes bro. somehow I fucked a lot of " not that kind of girl". once you able to hold her hands and kiss her, there is nothing impossible to reject u from going to hotel or further sextion...You need to be patient...since she said that, then you have to be pretend more gentleman to crack her defence...into piece and eat her up...hahaha...those sent you sexy photo already is a good hint...
Old 23-05-2014, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Yes bro. somehow I fucked a lot of " not that kind of girl". once you able to hold her hands and kiss her, there is nothing impossible to reject u from going to hotel or further sextion...You need to be patient...since she said that, then you have to be pretend more gentleman to crack her defence...into piece and eat her up...hahaha...those sent you sexy photo already is a good hint...
thanks bro for the advice.. that's what I thought also, keep sending me sexy photo, spaghetti strap with half ball out, almost three quarter ball... then suddenly say "not that kind of girl", got me confused...

will persist and release those puppies from their restraints... hehehehe

this Sunday my indo SYT and pinay FBs jio me out, will definitely go for the pinay... this play hard-to-get girl gets me hot.. must release the tension on my pinay FB... got to say the pinays are a lot "dirtier" and hence sexier...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1