The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 26-04-2012, 01:35 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Many WLs use that path too.

Couple of years back I saw Meibo (H20 R168) falling into the drain while crossing it.... she had come from City Square and was wearing platform shoes that morning so while trying to hop across the little drain she lost her balance and fell into it...... ambulance came as she injured her ankle and suspected it to be broken...... however she refused to enter the ambulance and was carried to H20.

Several weeks later when I met her in PT...... I asked why she refused to follow the ambulance? She replied go by ambulance have to pay $80..... she later took a taxi to TTSH and it only cost her $5.

Btw, her injury was twisted ankle and luckily nothing broken.

In such a situation and she still so calculative?
Most people would have gone with the ambulance.

Just wondering, if you were in a similar situation, would you go with the ambulance to seek immediate treatment or count your pennies and take a longer way to go to the doctor ?
Old 26-04-2012, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: H7r01(2f) fr

Hi LPT teammate!

Nice FR. Upped your points.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLES View Post
Tried this WL this evening...
Below is the FR: (individual perferance)

Look: 6(normal look, plump type)
Boob: 6.5(B+ cupper soft n little droop)
Bbbj: 7( turn here turn there,many pattern. Lol but its fun)
Ar: 5(too fast)
Painting: yes(sweet & odorless)
Fj: 7(nice ass for doggie)
Rtr: yes. But will try h2r03 1st... Cos CFM look... Lol...
Old 26-04-2012, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
MrLES deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: H7r01(2f) fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Hi LPT teammate!

Nice FR. Upped your points.

Cheers.
Cheers... Thanks for ur upss bro... MORE Yummy pussy licking FR to CUM...
Old 26-04-2012, 08:36 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Ambulance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
...so calculative? Most ...ambulance. ...
Extra $75 is a lot to many people. WL's money is hard earned!! Good habit - getting money worth. Happy for her that she is right in her decision. Cheers.
Old 26-04-2012, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
anti-climax ah..i thot u want to tell us who is the solid fucker, then ....hahaha...
dun think miki will do him again, still piak somemore when going downstairs. she must be

oh yes, cookie seem to have less make up recently, i also dun like too much cosmetics , look more natural ma. just had the cookie. on closer inspectation, i think i now prefer kico's looks. more xiao mei mei type, but cookie definitely much younger and no body fats. boobs solid! service is as what other bros had oredi descibed- sop -but no rush, friendly and chatty throughout 25mins. tried to kiss, but she declined nicely and made a joke out of it- suan me ah...nabei!
from our conversation, i feel dat she is the independent type , she is her own boss ah, you xing geh.
Bro, you finally up Cookie!
Old 26-04-2012, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
nelson87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, what time do they open shop on a weekday normally?
Old 26-04-2012, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

yeh, finally, cookie, and i really like her neh neh.... v hard to find slim gers with such big boobs.... reminds me of qq fl2... slightly smaller but much cheaper ....hehe..
Old 26-04-2012, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

Quote:
yeh, finally, cookie, and i really like her neh neh.... v hard to find slim gers with such big boobs.... reminds me of qq fl2... slightly smaller but much cheaper ....hehe..
you say cookie neh neh can be the best in pt?juz like to know.
Old 26-04-2012, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

different ppl like different things, for me, yes, bcos of the overall package, looks and all...hehe...
Old 26-04-2012, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

Quote:
different ppl like different things, for me, yes, bcos of the overall package, looks and all...hehe...
never mind base on your all pt wl you visit,is cookie the best boobs?juz like to know.
Old 26-04-2012, 11:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -105 / Power: 0
Comjuka Comjuka

I am new to PT and have only tried a couple of WLs there. Since I've not seen all the other WLs, I went into each and every house to take a look. Manage to see some and could not see the rest as their door was either closed or on leave. From the PSL I saw that H24 Cloud is a favourite so I joined the queue just so that I can catch a glimpse of her appearance. While waiting, I saw there was another queue at the room directly opposite R10 but I cannot find any info on her in the PSL.

Has anyone written a FR on her? what's her damage?
Old 27-04-2012, 12:47 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Opposite R10? Or rather, beside R10. That would be H24R33 Lai Lai. Look again, she is in the PSL I assure you. I have called on Lai Lai a couple of times.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comjuka View Post
I am new to PT and have only tried a couple of WLs there. Since I've not seen all the other WLs, I went into each and every house to take a look. Manage to see some and could not see the rest as their door was either closed or on leave. From the PSL I saw that H24 Cloud is a favourite so I joined the queue just so that I can catch a glimpse of her appearance. While waiting, I saw there was another queue at the room directly opposite R10 but I cannot find any info on her in the PSL.

Has anyone written a FR on her? what's her damage?
Old 27-04-2012, 03:04 AM
Samster (M)

Comjuka Comjuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Opposite R10? Or rather, beside R10. That would be H24R33 Lai Lai. Look again, she is in the PSL I assure you. I have called on Lai Lai a couple of times.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Nope. It is not Lai Lai's room. I know who is Lai Lai.

On one side of H24 the last room belongs to Cloud, followed by R28, R33 and R10. The room I am referring to is on the other side.

Counting from the front door is the altar, storeroom followed by this WL's room. It is directly opposite and facing to R10.
Old 27-04-2012, 03:06 AM
Samster (M)

Comjuka Comjuka

All Petain FR experience 26-04-2012 11:15 PM Don't try Petain WL.

All Petain FR experience 26-04-2012 11:05 PM Get zap is mandatory for newbie

Interesting messages that I received.
Old 27-04-2012, 08:23 AM
Samster

Hmm, I'm impressed!

The WL you are referring to then is R15 Lily. She is CAT30 MILF. I tried her once, not bad for CAT30, SOP service of course. Was surprised when you said she got queue. Personally I would rather queue for R10. Sadly, I haven't tried her yet.

Will arrange to up your points once I regain my powers.

Happy weekend to all Bros.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comjuka View Post
Nope. It is not Lai Lai's room. I know who is Lai Lai.

On one side of H24 the last room belongs to Cloud, followed by R28, R33 and R10. The room I am referring to is on the other side.

Counting from the front door is the altar, storeroom followed by this WL's room. It is directly opposite and facing to R10.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1