The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-05-2014, 01:39 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Happen to my colleague before. Came home early to find the maid making out in bed with Bangla, in the master bed room!!!

Straight away maid was sent packing to airport!!!
Wa too much.. Simply bo chap whose her master!!
Old 24-05-2014, 03:27 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Must be careful. Worst is when maid and you both get caught red handed, then v malu
Old 24-05-2014, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
YESorNO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Must be careful. Worst is when maid and you both get caught red handed, then v malu
Indeed indeed. Paiseh sia
Old 24-05-2014, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7752 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Maid when arrive to Singapre will go thru a medical check...

Any bro here know if they are required to go thru STD checks? I believed there will be some, but unsure what test they covered.
Old 24-05-2014, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post

Any bro here know if they are required to go thru STD checks? I believed there will be some, but unsure what test they covered.
yes, HIV test is a must...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-05-2014, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7344 / Power: 18
badboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Wow maid very hiong hor.
Old 24-05-2014, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post

my fb maid told me..three years ago when she arrived Singapore. She need to attend MOM medical checkup for X-ray to pass her this medical report. There was a pinoy guy 30+...in-charge of X-ray..purposely arranged her session late afternoon, asked her to strip naked, spend 20-30 minutes in X-ray room taking x-ray film.. molest her, kissed her boobs and ruba ruba (rape or not rape she didn tell me) threaten her not to scream not to sound anything..if not he will fail the report and get the maid sent back philipine...my this fb maid no choice and let him do whatever he wanted...I believe this bastard still around in MOM panel clinic (or MOM appointed maid medical check-up centre?) and a lot of maid victim sure kena molest or rape...

when she reported to her maid agency, the maid agent just asked her to keep quiet since they have already paid so much money and expenses to come to Singapore already.......
Old 24-05-2014, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Jazzy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
my fb maid told me..three years ago when she arrived Singapore. She need to attend MOM medical checkup for X-ray to pass her this medical report. There was a pinoy guy 30+...in-charge of X-ray..purposely arranged her session late afternoon, asked her to strip naked, spend 20-30 minutes in X-ray room taking x-ray film.. molest her, kissed her boobs and ruba ruba (rape or not rape she didn tell me) threaten her not to scream not to sound anything..if not he will fail the report and get the maid sent back philipine...my this fb maid no choice and let him do whatever he wanted...I believe this bastard still around in MOM panel clinic (or MOM appointed maid medical check-up centre?) and a lot of maid victim sure kena molest or rape...

when she reported to her maid agency, the maid agent just asked her to keep quiet since they have already paid so much money and expenses to come to Singapore already.......
Should just report this bastard to the police and give him eat black bean rice.. Dun think the maid will be in trouble for reporting such cases.. If not the bastard will carry on his evil plot.. TMD!
Old 24-05-2014, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Poor maids. Havent start work, have to get rape first.

Anyway i have exchange one of the maids contact out already. If you have Pm me but have not receive a reply, its because you did not exchange.

For those who did list down your exchange numbers but did not receive any replies, pls pm me again. Extremely sorry because i was busy lately preparing for finance papers.

Cheers
Old 24-05-2014, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 12
jai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotamalaymat View Post

http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/im...jdisq.jpg.html

http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/im...5cqt1.jpg.html

http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/im...vctwu.jpg.html

2nd time meeting and a good bonking session in my car.. sorry some of the pics abit blurry but no choice la she was humping me then hehe

Bro..

Thks for the posting, u are the lucky man although is blur but look good
Old 24-05-2014, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post

bit of a correction

there is no mom panel for medical. in Philippines have, not in SG ...

for x ray any place that screen for TB is accepted, including SATA

think it is a bit of yarn, and pinays never rat on their countrymen even when their countrymen get them pregnant , or borrow money and never return or worse things all get forgiven for countrymen ... trust me on that
Old 24-05-2014, 08:43 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Poor maids. Havent start work, have to get rape first.

Anyway i have exchange one of the maids contact out already. If you have Pm me but have not receive a reply, its because you did not exchange.

For those who did list down your exchange numbers but did not receive any replies, pls pm me again. Extremely sorry because i was busy lately preparing for finance papers.

Cheers
better dont wait get caught
Old 26-05-2014, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 21
Justanut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJustanut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just sharing..

I employ a pinoy maid in her late 30s, average looking but damn well maintained body with perfect booty.. She's about 1.6m, very slim, small b-cups. She likes to wear thongs.. Only noticed cos of her laundry hanging out to dry. She's usually very prim and proper in the house, but I just can't stop starting at her ass haha.. I have a hard time controlling myself from peeping in on her while she's showering everyday!

Seriously considering getting those stick on hanger hook hidden camera to install in the bathroom and her room lol..
Old 26-05-2014, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 18
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justanut View Post
Just sharing..

I employ a pinoy maid in her late 30s, average looking but damn well maintained body with perfect booty.. She's about 1.6m, very slim, small b-cups. She likes to wear thongs.. Only noticed cos of her laundry hanging out to dry. She's usually very prim and proper in the house, but I just can't stop starting at her ass haha.. I have a hard time controlling myself from peeping in on her while she's showering everyday!

Seriously considering getting those stick on hanger hook hidden camera to install in the bathroom and her room lol..
bro dont do that, pass me her contact and let me do for you, and report the result to you hehe +5 cheers
Old 26-05-2014, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold
Post Re: Screwing maids

Today is quite amazing yet funny day. I had msg one of my bonking maid I wanna stop meeting her cause I do not feel for her and I know she is falling in love with me. After smeme explanation she accepted tat I wanna part but to remain friends. So after a few chat she said she is on a safe mode(Means period just finish can come in pussy) . LOL I was like wtf , wat a bad timing!!!

I quickly talk her into meeting me and she was like LoL friends friends how can fuck? I told her aiyo friends friends also have drinking buddies, game buddies and fuck buddies. I quickly change topic telling her Im picking up her in 10mins . I know she was hesitating so I told her meet up then say.

After picking up her we went silent for awhile. I told her wat a awkward position we are in, she said yalar guys r like tat after fuck already then dun wan. She ask me if im in a relationship with others gals I reply no. I told her is for her own good cause I dun love her but she say nvm she dun need my love. Hmm seem good timing to try her out , I ask her to proceed to back seat and she agreed. Hahaha I think I got lucky again.

At the back seat I immediately hug her and kiss her she was like abit loss... I know wats she is thinking (tis guy was breaking up wit me 20mins ago and now his hands lying all over me). Hahahaha. When I move my hands to unhook her bra she was reluctant and she wanna speak up but I just use my mouth and tongue and shut her up. I unbutton her shorts and move my hands in to touch her pussy and she didnt resist I can see tat she is wearing a very plain type undies but is already abit wet.... to be continued 2nd post.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1