The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-03-2021, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
The one and only. Yuki/Carol/Natalie. (RETIRED)

Purposely didn’t want to mention her name because some fella who didn’t read would be sure to ask who she is and how to book. ��
Haha... I know what you mean

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 19-03-2021, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 17
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/eva-massage/

For those who have tried Eva, what's her location setup like? Any shower facilities, like those standalone shower pods at least?

Any receptionist/entry fee BS? I'm asking since her listing says operating out of a MP.

Thanks!
no entrance fee, got shower facilities but leaking previously when i go.

good luck
Old 19-03-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/xia-xue-massage/

ytd tried xia xue. clean place and discreet location, convenient via car or public transport

age 27 in ad but more like mid 30s. some PS and discount from pic as usual but decent looking

maybe shorter also but well, the overall package is acceptable. good boobs too.

massage is above average than typical pianist. a big mirror in room to do a nice view of capped bj.

not a timewatcher as some mentioned. just some buay paiseh chiongster keep calling dont know how to sms, she hang up and kept calling back.

worth a RTM if in vicinity, effort marks is high.
saw someone zap me with reply

why cannot call?

ok can, hope during your session the lady get alot of calls to stimulate you. enjoy
Old 19-03-2021, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:

why cannot call?

ok can, hope during your session the lady get alot of calls to stimulate you. enjoy
Bro @Ramsey69 and @Littlepok Xia Xue looks very good. Thanks to both of you for sharing. Will try next week. Up you.
Old 19-03-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 9
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

why cannot call?

lol just take it as some oldies can't see properly his phone to type so need to constantly call the ladies lol lot of bo liao lang one
Old 19-03-2021, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Bro @Ramsey69 and @Littlepok Xia Xue looks very good. Thanks to both of you for sharing. Will try next week. Up you.
do give some discount to the photos as always. service and willingness to please is a 10/10 to me

personally will prefer if have some soothing background music as it tends to get too quiet when not talking. maybe not much rapport not very chatty session.

ymmv
Old 19-03-2021, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 15
dragonlord123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonlord123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonlord123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just completed first session, 2 hours with Eva. Location easy to find good for foot soldiers or chivalry. Parked my car and my slipper broke so I went to the ah neh shop to buy one new pair.

Door open, she is a cute milf and exactly like the photos and videos. Maybe even better! Then went in shower, it’s those cubicle type in the room and got massage bed. At first I think why the bed is to the wall on one side.

So start the session I opt for full but do halfway my backache, so then end with strong hj. Jin paiseh some soldier airdrop onto her hair . Continue to massage, strong and good. My body damn gao tahan strong massage, and she can make me feel the aching which I like. Then I realise why the bed is to the wall. Cuz she just the back stepping.

At about t+90min start hdly and transition to hj again. Super good GFE she will have gentle touch here and there, light moan but not too aggressive. Ended 2nd arti strike at t+105min.

Location: Central/east, super easy to go for foot and parking for wheels
Hygiene: Clean sheet and towel
Looks: 8/10 exactly like her photo, sweet and gentle
Boobs: More than a handful, soft nice
Service: Super patient and hardworking, very polite
Massage: strong and hard with back stepping and knee
GFE: Yes, can be chatty and very accommodating

RTM: Will RTM!
DMG: 100+60+100+20 <<2 hours
Note: base 100 doesn’t include SN/FN or BJ or anything ELSE. Only epic massage and unlimited hj.

Last edited by dragonlord123; 19-03-2021 at 02:44 PM.
Old 19-03-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 21
MalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonlord123 View Post

DMG: 100+60+100+20
Note: base 100 doesn’t include SN/FN or BJ or anything ELSE. Only epic massage and unlimited hj.

Old 19-03-2021, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalcomX View Post
Am I reading it correctly?
Total damage is $280!!!!
Old 19-03-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 15
dragonlord123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonlord123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonlord123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Am I reading it correctly?
Total damage is $280!!!!
Yeah, 2 hours lei bro. FJ is $60 and 2nd hour is $20 for strip. Base is $100 so for 2 hours it’s alr $200.

If spilt up the cost by hour it’s more or less ok, I think
Old 19-03-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah, 2 hours lei bro. FJ is $60 and 2nd hour is $20 for strip. Base is $100 so for 2 hours it’s alr $200.

100 for 1 hour 1 HJ no strip. top up 20 to strip while HJ

top up 60 to FJ, so 1 hour FJ is 160 (kinda pricey)

best is do FJ liao 2nd hour HJ still must top up 20 to strip.

as long u enjoy it.

but sure feels quite wtf to me
Old 19-03-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

got FJ? seems like your review had 2xHJs in which case i think you really got overcharged quite badly.

edit: misread your review, but even then still overcharged IMO.

Last edited by xels; 19-03-2021 at 03:05 PM. Reason: .
Old 19-03-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Just completed first session, 2 hours with Eva. Location easy to find good for foot soldiers or chivalry. Parked my car and my slipper broke so I went to the ah neh shop to buy one new pair.

Door open, she is a cute milf and exactly like the photos and videos. Maybe even better! Then went in shower, it’s those cubicle type in the room and got massage bed. At first I think why the bed is to the wall on one side.

So start the session I opt for full but do halfway my backache, so then end with strong hj. Jin paiseh some soldier airdrop onto her hair . Continue to massage, strong and good. My body damn gao tahan strong massage, and she can make me feel the aching which I like. Then I realise why the bed is to the wall. Cuz she just the back stepping.

At about t+90min start hdly and transition to hj again. Super good GFE she will have gentle touch here and there, light moan but not too aggressive. Ended 2nd arti strike at t+105min.

Location: Central/east, super easy to go for foot and parking for wheels
Hygiene: Clean sheet and towel
Looks: 8/10 exactly like her photo, sweet and gentle
Boobs: More than a handful, soft nice
Service: Super patient and hardworking, very polite
Massage: strong and hard with back stepping and knee
GFE: Yes, can be chatty and very accommodating

DMG: 100+60+100+20 <<2 hours

her boob saggy and a bit loose body.given birth before. anyway i like her attitude and accomodating.
Old 19-03-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 16
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Didn't know she provided FJ. Might try for massage and HJ
Old 19-03-2021, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pykrete View Post
Didn't know she provided FJ. Might try for massage and HJ
was offered, didnt take up. shortchanged in time and service.

YMMV

see luck la maybe dont like my face.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1