The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 26-05-2014, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Continue... I finger her abit and she is sooo wet and I ask her to remove my pants she ask me to remove myself and she remove hers. So after removing I move infornt of her and use my dick to toy around her wet pussy. I can see tat she is waiting for me to insert cause her hands are holding my back already. I slip it in and pump slowly , after 5 10mins I lift her legs up to mine shoulder as to insert her more deeply. Every stroke I can clearly here the water almost flooding my dick . Suddenly she ask me ( r u enough) I ask her back r u enough? She just kept quiet and smile lol hahaha. I think is time to move position I ask her to sit on top of me. ( forget to mention she is the maid tat can squirt, those who read my post before will know).

She was pumping on top of me for like 5mins and she suddenly keep quiet without moaning. Out of sundden Ahhhh... flow of juice came out from her pussy soaking my dick..... MEN... my seat and my butt got so wet!! Without stopping I grap her butt and lift her up and down. I know she is tired.. she said to me im enough can u come? I reply her not yet and I kept the momentum cause I wanna see her squirt again. Up down updown for another 3mins her pussy squirt again I was like emmm... so shiok. Satisfactory gain !! She is begging me to come hahaha.. I know her cant take it anymore. I ask her to turn around I wanna do doggie she turns over and I came in her in another 5mins. My cum is dripping out from her pussy. Actually I told her I wanna take pic of my cum dripping out and she is ok with tat but we r in a quite dark mscp so no point taking and the 2nd phone im using to text tis maids do not have flash so I didn't take. Sorry bros next time la. Btw I have given 1 lucky bro her ctc so he better act on it before I change my mind!!

While I m writing tis post she kept msg asking me wat r we? Haizzz good things are hard to let go.Sorry for the long post. And it is not a story is true event!

Last edited by tianyou77; 26-05-2014 at 06:28 PM. Reason: typo error.
Old 26-05-2014, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sheelayueng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting interesting.

Seems like the siti at home arent that demure afterall
Old 26-05-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 20
mbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Continue... I finger her abit and she is sooo wet and I ask her to remove my pants she ask me to remove myself and she remove hers. So after removing I move infornt of her and use my dick to toy around her wet pussy. I can see tat she is waiting for me to insert cause her hands are holding my back already. I slip it in and pump slowly , after 5 10mins I lift her legs up to mine shoulder as to insert her more deeply. Every stroke I can clearly here the water almost flooding my dick . MEN... my seat and my butt got so wet!! Without stopping I grap her butt and lift her up and down.
Bro, so ur pant was literally soaked?!
Old 26-05-2014, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 12
jai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Continue... I finger her abit and she is sooo wet and I ask her to remove my pants she ask me to remove myself and she remove hers. So after removing I move infornt of her and use my dick to toy around her wet pussy. I can see tat she is waiting for me to insert cause her hands are holding my back already. I slip it in and pump slowly , after 5 10mins I lift her legs up to mine shoulder as to insert her more deeply. Every stroke I can clearly here the water almost flooding my dick . Suddenly she ask me ( r u enough) I ask her back r u enough? She just kept quiet and smile lol hahaha. I think is time to move position I ask her to sit on top of me. ( forget to mention she is the maid tat can squirt, those who read my post before will know).

She was pumping on top of me for like 5mins and she suddenly keep quiet without moaning. Out of sundden Ahhhh... flow of juice came out from her pussy soaking my dick..... MEN... my seat and my butt got so wet!! Without stopping I grap her butt and lift her up and down. I know she is tired.. she said to me im enough can u come? I reply her not yet and I kept the momentum cause I wanna see her squirt again. Up down updown for another 3mins her pussy squirt again I was like emmm... so shiok. Satisfactory gain !! She is begging me to come hahaha.. I know her cant take it anymore. I ask her to turn around I wanna do doggie she turns over and I came in her in another 5mins. My cum is dripping out from her pussy. Actually I told her I wanna take pic of my cum dripping out and she is ok with tat but we r in a quite dark mscp so no point taking and the 2nd phone im using to text tis maids do not have flash so I didn't take. Sorry bros next time la. Btw I have given 1 lucky bro her ctc so he better act on it before I change my mind!!

While I m writing tis post she kept msg asking me wat r we? Haizzz good things are hard to let go.Sorry for the long post. And it is not a story is true event!
U are lucky man....
Old 27-05-2014, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
julianvirtue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheelayueng View Post
Interesting interesting.

Seems like the siti at home arent that demure afterall
lol, they are a lot more wild and adventurous than most SG ladies I've met
Old 27-05-2014, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kurios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Gotten to know a 21 yrs old Indo maid thru we chat last week.

Along the chat, I was just kidding her to send me her nude photo. Initially she didn't want to but one morning she surprised me with her B58 bear breast and shave pussy. And yesterday was just asking her want to meet up, she say she got no off but in the last evening asked me to meet at 10am. She told her employer she needs to buy pad.

Today meet her after she bought her stuff and we went to one of the car park. We were sitting behind and asked her if she wanna show me her breast which without second thought she just lift up her shirt and bra. And I asked her can suck n squeeze, she just smile at me and said anything i want to do. So can't wait, start to lick, suck and squeeze hard...she started to give a soft moan...but she was shy and told me don't want liao. SO stop there and she started to unzip my pants and take out my cock and play. Ask her to lick she don;t want but again surprised me with a very nice blowjob, slow and no rush.

Because of the time, she got to be home liao so no choice she stop and drop her nearby her place.

As first time meet up, we already did so many thing, I chat to her why she do everything which I asked for, she told me she also don't know why. She first time meeting a chinese guy which is me, and don't know why she did it also and she said she enjoyed it and wanting to meet up again next week.

Any guys meet up with such maid before? Please advice.

Quite stressful now, am married with 4 kids. Because backside itchy went to download wechat and strike bull eyes for the first time. This maid actually is above average looking, 158cm height and 45kg. Expecting her thigh to be huge like elephant legs but was wrong. Quite long leg and normal hip bone.
Old 27-05-2014, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
julianvirtue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurios View Post
Hi,

Along the chat, I was just kidding her to send me her nude photo. Initially she didn't want to but one morning she surprised me with her B58 bear breast and shave pussy. And yesterday was just asking her want to meet up, she say she got no off but in the last evening asked me to meet at 10am. She told her employer she needs to buy pad.

Today meet her after she bought her stuff and we went to one of the car park. We were sitting behind and asked her if she wanna show me her breast which without second thought she just lift up her shirt and bra. And I asked her can suck n squeeze, she just smile at me and said anything i want to do. So can't wait, start to lick, suck and squeeze hard...she started to give a soft moan...but she was shy and told me don't want liao. SO stop there and she started to unzip my pants and take out my cock and play. Ask her to lick she don;t want but again surprised me with a very nice blowjob, slow and no rush.

Because of the time, she got to be home liao so no choice she stop and drop her nearby her place.

As first time meet up, we already did so many thing, I chat to her why she do everything which I asked for, she told me she also don't know why. She first time meeting a chinese guy which is me, and don't know why she did it also and she said she enjoyed it and wanting to meet up again next week.

Quite stressful now, am married with 4 kids. Because backside itchy went to download wechat and strike bull eyes for the first time. This maid actually is above average looking, 158cm height and 45kg. Expecting her thigh to be huge like elephant legs but was wrong. Quite long leg and normal hip bone.
you got lucky bro, it's not impossible such things happen but its rare. Good you found an adventurous one and ready to meet up.

looks like you got bitten by the 'maid lovers' bug... go enjoy the ride. just remember to be safe and be tactical..
Old 27-05-2014, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 16
lovehatez is a glorious beacon of lightlovehatez is a glorious beacon of lightlovehatez is a glorious beacon of lightlovehatez is a glorious beacon of lightlovehatez is a glorious beacon of lightlovehatez is a glorious beacon of light

nice keep up the sharing
Old 27-05-2014, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

is the maid slutty enough?

Some maids are just pure innocent and you just do whatever you want, on your own, by yourself....

OTHERS can be quite fun, slutty and dominating
Old 27-05-2014, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

will they call the guy "SIR"?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 27-05-2014, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 18
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
will they call the guy "SIR"?
u try, see what they call u
Old 28-05-2014, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
sexplorers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just to share, i have bong gals on and off, depends on luck.
maids too. Apart from wechat + fakegps, the better site is badoo.
almost 8/10 are maids. most of the maids i bong are from there.

for badoo, simply chat abit, tell them seldom logon, ask for wechat or skype.
then from there webcam them. hehe.
esp at night in their 'pyjamas', u will drool and nose bleed.
Old 28-05-2014, 12:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
joebox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any idea what type of places are safe to do hanky panky in the afternoon (without car)? besides hdb staircase
Old 28-05-2014, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 12
jai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurios View Post
Hi,

Bro....u are lucky man

Don't miss this maid and carry the FR
Old 28-05-2014, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kurios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jai6699 View Post
Bro....u are lucky man

Don't miss this maid and carry the FR
This maid, a bit shy liao. Everything you asked her, she will do. Her skin is very soft and smooth too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1