The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-03-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Visited 笑笑 today

Appointment at 2pm, due to installation of wifi router, waited for her for half an hour, 1st time met this kind of situation, kind of lucky lol..(the Bro supposed to come at 1pm but until 2pm just reach the place)
So did you get your one hour?
Old 27-03-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canaries View Post
U nvr met J but u have her number?
R u sure it is the right J...... the one we r discussing is not the currently listed in SLG Jessica....
no worries, pretty sure is the right 1 (nv say it listed). is using WC 'ending with💦

so tell me what do you think.
Old 27-03-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

By the way , the number of WLs on the SLG page is 130+. Still some way off from the 150+ during the peak 2-3 years ago, but situation is a lot better now compared to several months back.
Old 27-03-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
no worries, pretty sure is the right 1 (nv say it listed). is using WC 'ending with��

so tell me what do you think.
Lol yes it's the right one then. Her WC got leaked?

Look forward to reading your thoughts about J.

Edit: har innocent post like this also can get negative reputation ah why laiddat.

Last edited by friedchickennub; 28-03-2021 at 12:04 AM.
Old 27-03-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold

I notice more ML posting 150/1/1,esp the new ones. Is it gonna be a new trend? 😵
Old 27-03-2021, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Thanks, dead fish is always a deal breaker. Damn sian. When the ML don't know how to handle earlier customers that is a bad sign too.
I think sunflower knows how to handle.
But she purposely says it out to hint me to fark off and let next guy in.

But i purposely delay everything i do afterwards.
Till 55mins mark then i left het rooms.

She seema to target 40-45mins per customer.

But it is ok. She is gone from my radar liao.
Old 27-03-2021, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
ML A - FN, allow full access pussy, can touch (no finger insert) and paint. BUT she zero reaction.

ML B - SN, strictly NO remove panties but allow you to stroke freely from OUTSIDE thin panties and she has all the arousal reactions that don't feel fake.
)
B as well. Dead fish is a big no no...
Old 27-03-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
This dead fish/ no reaction topic had me thinking.. which of the below will you rather spend your hard earned $$ on? :

ML A - FN, allow full access pussy, can touch (no finger insert) and paint. BUT she zero reaction.

ML B - SN, strictly NO remove panties but allow you to stroke freely from OUTSIDE thin panties and she has all the arousal reactions that don't feel fake.

Assume looks, figure, attitude, pricing all equal between the 2 of them.

I will go for ML-B
B, feels like sleeping with a real person. And don't really need tp always put my things into holes, that works.

"A" just feels like want to get done and over with. Finish faster and leave me alone. I don't think that will be enjoyable.
Old 27-03-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
I think sunflower knows how to handle.
But she purposely says it out to hint me to fark off and let next guy in.

But i purposely delay everything i do afterwards.
Till 55mins mark then i left het rooms.

She seema to target 40-45mins per customer.

But it is ok. She is gone from my radar liao.
I don't rrally mind if I finished early, washed up and leave 45 mins or so. But if a ML tries to be unpleasant I might react similarly as well.
Old 28-03-2021, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 706 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
So did you get your one hour?
Yes Bro, one hour + few mins, she said she got no booking behind, want to rest for few hours, not so sure about that hahah
Old 28-03-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 706 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/sunflower-massage/

Visited Sunflower last week.

Location is very open. But got legit place to hide before can go in. Got security guard post, but my time din see any guard.a
Quite out of the way.

Massage is no massge. Press less than 5mins then catbath le.

Catbath is good. Skin super smooth. From whole body from neck till leg.

BBBJ is great. But when touch her boobs super hard. Only top is soft, only bottom part of boobs is hard.

When in 69 position, can paint her. No reaction like dead fish.

Sensual half way she tell me another bro is here early.
I tell her to inform the guy to wait, her face turn black abit.
Think is double booking.

Wont even think to RTM her.
Bro, mine also in and out 40 mins, won’t think of rtm also..
Old 28-03-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future

I am also strongly against MLs who shorten/rush their service or behave like dead fish...but its ok can always vote with our cash, plus now with more choices even having one less ML can still have a decent rotation.

Hope they understand that with professional service, their regular customers will provide many more chances for them to earn.
Old 28-03-2021, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7224 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
..............Lastly, as said before, some girls, be it ML or not, finds guys that are too hard up very turnoff. If I were you, I will just go book other girls and just occasionally text her to try luck instead of such frequency. My 2 cents of opinion. Good luck man.
I also had no luck with LN but I only tried once in a while, not intending to chase her vigorously. Meanwhile I book those I can.... no sweat...
Old 28-03-2021, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerodime View Post
I booked her in the morning and asked for an afternoon slot... 2 hours before my appointment, i had some urgent work and texted her if i could postpone my appointment to 30 later than the pre-arranged time. I got a shock when she started sending a barrage of messages saying that i wasted her time .. i am insincere.. because of me she lost another customer etc. In the end i called the session off because of the bad vibes. A couple days later another ML asked me if i am an aeroplane king lol
I booked her and she wanted to cancel but I told her I reached. Turned out she was elsewhere and asked me to postpone 1 hour. Pot calling the kettle black.
Old 28-03-2021, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/sunflower-massage/

Visited Sunflower last week.

Location is very open. But got legit place to hide before can go in. Got security guard post, but my time din see any guard.a
Quite out of the way.

Massage is no massge. Press less than 5mins then catbath le.

Catbath is good. Skin super smooth. From whole body from neck till leg.

BBBJ is great. But when touch her boobs super hard. Only top is soft, only bottom part of boobs is hard.

When in 69 position, can paint her. No reaction like dead fish.

Sensual half way she tell me another bro is here early.
I tell her to inform the guy to wait, her face turn black abit.
Think is double booking.

Wont even think to RTM her.
Came down from the mountains the past fortnight and visited a number of MLs, including Sunflower.

My experience is that she is no dead fish. When I started painting her in 69, she said 轻一点. I did as requested, she climaxed in about 5-6 min.

Agree that she is a 40-45 min operator though.

(Better go back to the mountains before I get hooked again)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1