The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1697 / Power: 3
LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future
Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

Happy FRIDAY morning Session with Joey XinJiang

Those in thoughts to book, try evening as might still be possible
Old 25-08-2023, 07:23 PM
Samster (A)

LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

How you enjoyed

""" Hell yeah. Long time since I enjoyed such attentive service.

Last time I was blown out of my mind like this was probably 2005-8. """

That's 18 years ago ... Boy, aren't we grateful that Joey XinJiang is here in SG
Old 25-08-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster (A)

Cool Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

calling all Joey XinJiang loyalist supporters

JOEY request 3 more today tonight even late after midnight

XJ Challenge ... to achieve her goals for this Friday

+852 67414132 asap to give your support
Old 26-08-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster (A)

Happy Weekend with Joey
Old 27-08-2023, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 16
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBiXiaoXing View Post
calling all Joey XinJiang loyalist supporters

JOEY request 3 more today tonight even late after midnight

XJ Challenge ... to achieve her goals for this Friday

+852 67414132 asap to give your support
That's very hard working of her. Joey definitely one who i will return to visit.
Old 27-08-2023, 02:33 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drinksonme View Post
what is the dmg for 双飞
7Blue Tarma Superb Experience Never Will Forget

+85267414132 ask for tarma
With automatic reply to get location and package

Last edited by LaBiXiaoXing; 27-08-2023 at 10:30 AM.
Old 27-08-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Ya, especially someone newly registered and try to do some sharings.
Needs verifications.
Sky_Liner Bro, hope you already verified after meeting XJ how reliable is this thread
Old 27-08-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
drowie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm location and dmg thx!
Old 28-08-2023, 12:27 AM
Samster (A)

Super Joey calling all supporters ...last week of August starts Monday now
Old 28-08-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster (A)

Monday still have 3 odd slots ... text asap to lock them
Old 28-08-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBiXiaoXing View Post
7Blue Tarma Superb Experience Never Will Forget

+85267414132 ask for tarma
With automatic reply to get location and package

Powerful Session this morning for tarma

""" Truly Paradise """ quick comments after session
Old 28-08-2023, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 3
klosh964 is one of the Best!klosh964 is one of the Best!klosh964 is one of the Best!

Realized I only posted in Wawa's thread and not Joey's, here's the tarma FR

Booked a tarma session for Wawa and Joey today and it was heaven.

Looks: 9/10 for Wawa, young SYT with big eyes and even bigger tits. Now that I think about it, she looks a bit like a more oriental version of Gracie Hartie. 8/10 for Joey, mature, foxy, and demure. The way she carries herself adds a lot to her charm.

Massage: 8/10 for Wawa, 10/10 for Joey. Can feel the difference in experience, Joey uses a lot more force, and has some interesting techniques like climbing on your back and massaging with her knees and elbows.

Cat bath: 10/10 for both, feels like magic as they don't seem to run out of saliva. Wawa did a nice sucking, moving, and release action, it was a sensation I never felt before

BBBJ: 20/10 must try. Joey first went down and gave me a teasing BBBJ while Wawa was still catbathing me on top. She moved down to attack my balls and ass while Wawa worked on my 2IC. Joey then lifted my butt to attack even deeper, all this while Wawa was making my 2IC even sloppier.

FJ: 9/10 only had time to try Wawa. She climbed on top while Joey came up and fed me her C cups. Had to ask Wawa to slow down otherwise I would have surrendered after a few minutes. When it was time, I started pumping Wawa harder, Joey saw the opportunity and went down to lick my ass while I pumped deep into Wawa until I shot my load.

Aftercare: 10/10 for Joey. Even though I didn't manage to try FJ with her, she made up for it by cleaning up my 2IC in her mouth after removing the helmet. It was a good 5 minutes of BBBJ then she moved to the end of the bed to give me a head massage

Overall an amazing experience, you will feel things you have never felt before. Definitely RTM as I want to try out each of them individually next time. Hope Wawa will learn well from Joey and be shaped into the next gem
Old 28-08-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Fataveragejoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a pleasant and relaxing experience with Joey after work.

Looks: 8/10 Pleasant looking, charming and cheerful

Massage: 7/10 strength was ok, patient and take her time to make sure that she does it to your liking.

Catbath/teasing: 10/10 this one no horse run, one of the best I’ve tried, you need to experience for yourself.

Bbbj: 10/10 gentle, arousing, makes you want to eat her up immediately

Fj: 9/10 accommodating, tight and wet.

Overall experience: 9/10 definitely rtf
Old 29-08-2023, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ankledeep40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've rtm Joey for many times and I am still amazed by her service and care towards me. Her massage skills are not great but she has greatly improved and we enjoy our chat and banter during the massage as a foreplay.

After a wet bbbj and ar, she rode me passionately and responsively. Usually I move on to carry-f*** her but this time she said to come from behind. We now use the chair next to the bed. Recently, she has encouraged me to feel her breasts and body during these from-behind positions and it makes me even more aroused. During our doggy, she pulled out the condom accidentally and it surprised me but Joey was so smooth to get another condom, capped me and we carried on. We ended up in missionary and very spent but enjoying each others company.
More talk during head massage and then she gives me a hug before I shower and leave her till the next time we meet again.
Always electrifying with Joey. Please take very good care of her.
Old 29-08-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster (A)

joey xinjiang calling all supporters

Month End Sales Challenge
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1