The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2008, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of
Re: Chelsea FC - Supporters' Rally

I m not a Chelsea fan,but i like the Special One.
Tis Avram Grant's cap is nothing near the Special One.

Yes,he lead the Blues 2 runners-up in the EPL & the UCL.
But 2 me he was jz plain lucky.
Arsenal & Liverpool wasn't able 2 push him.
Manu fell a bit near the end,but that was all the Gods could hv helped Grant.
If he was really so gd,he would at least hv lead Chelsea 2 a victory in their last EPL game. In the end they only managed a draw.

I fear the return of the Special One to stamford bridge.
But i would luv 2 see the Special One take on Alex,Arsene & Rafa in the EPL again.
Old 25-05-2008, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Cyber@id deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle gg View Post
Chelsea manager Avram Grant has had his contract terminated, according to the Premier League club.
Can't say that I like him (comparing with The Special One) but he has done a decent job so far but I guess that's not enough to avoid a marching order from Roman. Praying to see Jose back to Stamford Bridge, any takers?
Old 27-05-2008, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 17
uncle gg is a Helpful and Caring Samsteruncle gg is a Helpful and Caring Samsteruncle gg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i read mourinho is heading to inter. well to me, high expectations offen leads to big disappointment. whoever the next manager that comes in. i hope its a fairly decent and respectable one, importantly with credibility.

the irony here, switching managers that gives you results. hen ten cate seems like a possible replacement to me too.
Old 27-05-2008, 12:45 PM
Samster

uncle gg is a Helpful and Caring Samsteruncle gg is a Helpful and Caring Samsteruncle gg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
Arsenal & Liverpool wasn't able 2 push him.
Manu fell a bit near the end,but that was all the Gods could hv helped Grant.
yes bro, you are right. well if you were to see at the 4 cups chelsea was chasing for a few months back, the team did indeed has a fairly easy and good run up. i think it's a little matter of luck and there are moments that the team has lost precious points because they couldn't hold on to their lead.

the post mortem on this season should be conducted. trim the squad. underperforming players gets transfer listed.
Old 29-05-2008, 06:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle gg View Post
yes bro, you are right. well if you were to see at the 4 cups chelsea was chasing for a few months back, the team did indeed has a fairly easy and good run up. i think it's a little matter of luck and there are moments that the team has lost precious points because they couldn't hold on to their lead.

the post mortem on this season should be conducted. trim the squad. underperforming players gets transfer listed.
It makes a lot of diff if u do not hv some1 like the Special 1 behind u.
tis grant is not a great motivator....................
if it was the Special in his shoe 4 the last 2~3 months,Chelsea would definitely hv fiven Manu a harder fight on both front.
Old 29-05-2008, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
LiverPOO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
It makes a lot of diff if u do not hv some1 like the Special 1 behind u.
tis grant is not a great motivator....................
if it was the Special in his shoe 4 the last 2~3 months,Chelsea would definitely hv fiven Manu a harder fight on both front.
the same goes to l'poo...if it was someone more special than rafa beneath-us then l'poo could have finished above chelsea, perhaps above utd as well. l'poo may have ended their wait as england champions. not keeping cunts waiting patiently for the last 18-19 yrs.

Wank on through the wind
Wank on through the rain
Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown
Wank on, wank on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never wank alone
You'll Never Wank Alone
Old 03-06-2008, 02:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Inter confirm Mourinho

Former Blues boss confirmed by Serie A champions

Internazionale have confirmed Jose Mourinho as their new manager as successor to Roberto Mancini.

The hugely successful Portuguese tactician was the red hot favourite to succeed Mancini after he was sacked by the Giuseppe Meazza outfit last week.

Mourinho has been out of work since September after being sacked by Chelsea following a bust-up too many with owner Roman Abramovich and a slow start to the Premier League season.

The 45-year-old enjoyed a successful three-year spell in English football, helping Chelsea to win the Premier League and League Cup twice, the FA Cup and the Community Shield.

Arrival

"Internazionale announce the arrival of Jose Mourinho," read a statement on Inter's official website.

"The Portuguese coach has signed a three-year contract and will work longside Rui Farias, Silvino and Andrei Villas Boas.

"The assistant coach will be Giuseppe Baresi."

He was also strongly linked with the England job following Steve McClaren's sacking, however, The FA opted to go for Italian Fabio Capello.

The former Porto boss has signed a three-year deal with the Serie A champions, who claimed a third successive Scudetto last season.

Minor Changes

Reports have claimed that the former Chelsea manager will be handed a sizeable transfer kitty to build a squad capable of winning the UEFA Champions League.

The Portuguese has been tipped to raid his old club, with Blues quartet Frank Lampard, Didier Drogba, Ricardo Carvalho and Michael Essien all linked with moves to the Serie A champions.

But Inter president Moratti is not planning a massive overhaul of the squad as he does not want to drastically alter a winning team.

"I have read lots of names, but I have yet to speak with him (Mourinho) about the transfer market," said Moratti.

"I would like to change very little of this squad which has won so much."

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04 and Bro skyhawk958!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 09-06-2008, 03:45 PM
Samster

somebody made a good point. it looks like it's going to be scolari taking over the london club after euros. who else would have thought to sign the portuguese left back?
Old 09-06-2008, 03:51 PM
Samster

Lampard out, £15m Deco's in: Chelsea plot major transfer moves without a manager

Lampard out, £15m Deco's in: Chelsea plot major transfer moves without a manager
By Rob Draper Last updated at 11:05 PM on 07th June 2008

Barcelona midfielder Deco is poised to sign for Chelsea as the London club continue their transfer plans for next season despite not having a manager in place.

The Brazilian-born Portugal player will cost £15million and is expected to turn down an offer from Jose Mourinho at Inter Milan and join Chelsea instead in a deal that is likely to clear the way for Frank Lampard to leave Stamford Bridge for Inter.

Sources close to Deco have indicated that he is on the verge of deciding between the two offers from Inter and Chelsea and, despite being quite close to his compatriot Mourinho, he is said to favour the Chelsea deal.

Deco, who starred in Portugal's 2-0 win over Turkey last night as Euro 2008 kicked off in style, has discussed the move with Ricardo Carvalho and Chelsea's new rightback, Jose Bosingwa.

Deco's decision will inevitably fuel speculation that either Frank Rijkaard or Luiz Felipe Scolari will be appointed as Chelsea's new manager.

Both have a good relationship with the player. Rijkaard managed him when he was at Barcelona while Scolari, of course, is his national team manager.

Chelsea have insisted they will not be rushed in the process of finding a new manager and have refused to comment on claims that their chief executive, Peter Kenyon, had returned to Italy in a fresh bid to persuade Carlo Ancelotti to take up the job. But the club also insist that the search for a new manager will not hold them back from pursuing their summer transfer targets, which have long since been identified.

Chelsea favourite Lampard, who is due to hold talks with Kenyon later this month about his future at the club, is expected to tell him that he wants to join former Chelsea manager Mourinho at Inter. His departure would be upset many fans at Stamford Bridge

-credits harmony2828
Old 14-06-2008, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

i saw the soccernet news that big phil will officailly become chelsea's manager on the 1st july 2008.
Old 12-07-2008, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Dear beloved Chelsea bros,

For those that participated last season...it was a wonderful last season.

Thank you for your support last season, the Fantasy League has been renewed and I look forward to your continued support.

For newbies...join the fun

Kindly join the SBF league and enter code below and you are set to go

119383-30128

http://sbf.today/english...08-2009-a.html

Good luck for the season

i expect me Chelsea bros to give me full support ok!!!

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 21-07-2008, 07:19 PM
Samster

Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

KENYON ON KAKA, ROBINHO AND LAMPARD

Tale of two Brazilians, one English man and one Ivorian for Chelsea

Peter Kenyon touched down in China today (Monday, July 21) with the Chelsea team and was questioned about transfer speculation and the future of Frank Lampard.

On the subject of media reports saying Chelsea had made record bids for the Brazilian duo Kaka and Robinho he said:

'The truth on Kaka is that we have not made a bid, whatever anyone else says. Milan have said publicly he is not for sale So there is nothing more to say if that is their position.

'Robinho is different. We are interested in the player and we have had discussions with Real Madrid. We have not made a formal offer and we will see where it goes."

Meanwhile the futures of Lampard and Didier Drogba were also dealt with.

'As Felipe said Frank is here, he has been training very well and there is no change in the position. We want Frank to stay but if we cannot agree he will honour the last year of his contract. We do not sell our best players and there will be no more discussions about this while we are out here as this trip is about preparation and playing.

'On Drogba he has had a recurrence of the knee injury that troubled him last season and had to stay behind for treatment. People have read something into the fact he is not here, but that is wrong. He is injured.'

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04 and Bro skyhawk958!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

Old 09-08-2008, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 17
darkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to all

Robinho's agent talks up move to the Bridge

Robinho's agent claims his client is unhappy at Real Madrid and would jump at the chance to move to Chelsea.

The London club on Thursday night made a formal offer for the 24-year-old Brazilian - believed to be in the region of £20million.

The bid is likely to be rejected with the Spanish champions thought to be holding out for a figure nearer £27m, but Robinho's agent, Wagner Ribeiro, is hoping some middle ground can be found to allow the player to quit the Bernabeu for Stamford Bridge.

Ribeiro told Spanish newspaper Marca from Bogota, where Madrid are currently on tour: 'Robinho is very angry with the way the Madrid bosses are dealing with him.

'He calls me every day to know whether anyone has spoken to me about his future and I always have to tell him that no-one has called.

'I have been trying to speak with someone from the club for three days. Robinho does not understand what is going on.

'His ambition is to become the best player in the world but he won't achieve that at Madrid because they treat him like a normal player.

'He didn't like at all the idea of being fourth choice in the plans Madrid have had this summer.

'First they wanted to sign Cristiano Ronaldo but couldn't. Their second option was (Rafael) Van der Vaart. Third is (Valencia striker David) Villa. Robinho is fourth.'

Ribeiro suggested Madrid's attitude is pushing Robinho towards the exit door.

'Robinho's plan was to play for Real Madrid for many years,' he added. 'Where can he find a better club than Madrid?

'But he no longer feels that way. He is getting affection from (Chelsea coach Luiz Felipe) Scolari. He knows Robinho well and calls him every day.'
Old 09-08-2008, 11:24 AM
Samster

NUMBERS UP

Chelsea Team Players Number for Season 08/09

We can today announce this season's Chelsea squad numbers, with Franco Di Santo taking the number 9 shirt.

The Argentine forward is one of three new faces in the first team squad, and replaces Steve Sidwell as number 9, following the midfielder's move to Aston Villa last month.

Elsewhere, José Bosingwa takes the number 17 jersey, and Scott Sinclair moves to number 16.

As previously reported Deco has taken the number 20 from Paulo Ferreira due to his academy using the number, and the defender changes to 19.

Those are the only changes from last season, and you can now buy your favourite player's shirt from the online megastore.

The full squad list is below.

1 Petr Cech

2 Branislav Ivanovic

3 Ashley Cole

5 Michael Essien

6 Ricardo Carvalho

7 Andriy Shevchenko

8 Frank Lampard

9 Franco Di Santo

10 Joe Cole

11 Didier Drogba

12 John Mikel Obi

13 Michael Ballack

14 Claudio Pizarro

15 Florent Malouda

16 Scott Sinclair

17 José Bosingwa

18 Wayne Bridge

19 Paulo Ferreira

20 Deco

21 Salomon Kalou

23 Carlo Cudicini

24 Shaun Wright-Phillips

26 John Terry

30 Rhys Taylor

33 Alex

35 Juliano Belletti

39 Nicolas Anelka

40 Hilario

Old 10-08-2008, 08:35 PM
Samster

Kaka to Chelsea deal 'still a possibility'

Brilliant Brazilian could be on way to Stamford Bridge

Kaka believes that a world record transfer to Chelsea remains a strong possibility and that he could be a Premier League player before the end of this month. Chelsea have made a €100m (£78m) offer for the Brazilian forward, who would be prepared to move to London if his club, Milan, accept it.

Even though the world footballer of the year has not requested a transfer from Milan and is contracted to the club until 2012, he has been unsettled by their handling of him in recent months. The 26-year-old was prevented from representing Brazil at the Olympics in Beijing despite his club allowing summer signing Ronaldinho to play and last week the club's doctor questioned Kaká's decision to undergo close-season knee surgery.

A move to Chelsea would allow Kaká the opportunity to play Champions League football this season and to work under Luiz Felipe Scolari, the coach who handed him his first cap for Brazil.

Negotiate

'I spoke with Kaká yesterday,' said Diogo Kotscho, the player's personal assistant. 'We know that the clubs are talking about the transfer, although they have not reached a conclusion yet. I think an August transfer is still a possibility, though Kaká will only talk about that when they do a deal. He is waiting for a deal and then he will start to negotiate with Chelsea.

'Normally, Milan do not sell their best players. We think they like the proposal, but it is not so easy for them to accept it. For now we must just wait and see.'

Kaká's recruitment would further swell the Portuguese-speaking core of Scolari's Chelsea, though the player himself has been studying English for several years with a potential move to the Premier League in mind. Chelsea have also offered £19.7m to Real Madrid for their unsettled Brazil forward Robinho, but the Spanish champions insist he is not for sale.

On Kaká, a Chelsea spokesman said: 'The club's position remains unchanged. Milan have said that the player is not for sale, so we are not in negotiations with them.'

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1