The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2012, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

What? PM me
Old 18-03-2012, 05:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
jolenekoh is stuck in moderation for some time to come

just look no touch. pay some whores, losers
Old 18-03-2012, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Another random sighting in S'pore...

Last weekend, I was around Central, walking around until very sian cos really the place nothing much, not sure why people go there even! So, I decided to venture out of the building, crossed the road and go see the area opposite. I walked till I saw some eateries, specifically a "Bak Kut Teh" shop where there were alot of people. Trying to keep out of people's way, I walked by the side and chanced upon a hot young local lady with her family and a little baby in a pram. They should be her family, most likely her older siblings or uncle/aunty and the young man (looks more like a boy or brother, too young to be her bf i guess) beside her should either be her brother or bf. Okay the main point. She was hot. She was wearing a black low-cut, tight one-piece dress, which showed the shape of her top curves and the hem of the dress stopped teasingly just about above her mid-thighs. Her boobs are at least a pair of big C and she was happily showing her smooth, white cleavage. Basically, she was dressed to thrill and please (idiots like us lol). They were apparently waiting for those at the table infront of them to leave and I was stealing glances at her. I had to look like I am waiting too and tried hard (like a dumbass).

Thankfully, my stupidity was rewarded somehow. I watched as she decided to reach down to the baby inside the pram (you guys should have guessed already!) and surprisingly too, the low-cut fabric of the dress was loose, not as tight-fitting as the rest of the dress and it was a jaw-dropping sight! What I had was a pair of creamy white breasts, still half-covered by the black bra she was wearing, deliciously put out on show for me to see/stare/enjoy whatever! This was only just missing a guy behind to fuck her hard and squeeze her plentiful hanging boobies. The fabric was hanging down so loosely that I could tell that the bra she was wearing was clasped in front. The show was up when the mother of the baby came beside her and told her their table was ready. Yes yes.. this was not one of my best sightings but hell the gal was hot and it has been a long time since I see creamy white booby flesh!

Thanks for reading
Old 18-03-2012, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
The fabric was hanging down so loosely that I could tell that the bra she was wearing was clasped in front.
my favourite
Old 28-03-2012, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Can totally imagine man....

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 29-03-2012, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 16
nightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
Another random sighting in S'pore...
I watched as she decided to reach down to the baby inside the pram (you guys should have guessed already!) and surprisingly too, the low-cut fabric of the dress was loose, not as tight-fitting as the rest of the dress and it was a jaw-dropping sight! What I had was a pair of creamy white breasts, still half-covered by the black bra she was wearing, deliciously put out on show for me to see/stare/enjoy whatever! The fabric was hanging down so loosely that I could tell that the bra she was wearing was clasped in front.
I had a few of this moment too...damn bloody awesome!!!

Can really see thru to her flat tummy area...nose bleed!!!

& thx for sharin bro.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

H&M orchard got one malay young staff with braces wearing white spag strap today with red bra..omg i think she got huge c cup or even d cup...somemore her top was so loose. Can easily see the cleavage..her red bra strap also damm loose..
Old 02-04-2012, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Is it just me..or do Malay gals r much bigger in development than Chinese...Bust cup sizes IMHO r like that

Indians + Eurasians > Malay > Chinese

Maybe its the food or the genes...

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 10-04-2012, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 15
Xiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant future

went dinner during last weekend at jurong west blk 505 market..got one stall selling you tiao stall got one milf... looks normal but figure whoo whoo

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...o/42ef2c56.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...o/eeb93e88.jpg
Old 10-04-2012, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

up u...

thanks for sharing, bro... and it comes with photo somemore...

tat's the way to go...!!

Old 10-04-2012, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1784 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Up you for providing photo

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 10-04-2012, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hotrookie69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, the sign say take any 3 for $2.
Can choose her and 2 you tiao for $2 only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao_Zhu168 View Post
went dinner during last weekend at jurong west blk 505 market..got one stall selling you tiao stall got one milf... looks normal but figure whoo whoo

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...o/42ef2c56.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...o/eeb93e88.jpg
Old 10-04-2012, 08:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
aunthamsup is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Upzz. The stall will have better sales soon haha. Know a Mrs D working in Taka who has quite big melons.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aunthamsup View Post
Upzz. The stall will have better sales soon haha. Know a Mrs D working in Taka who has quite big melons.
which section ?
Old 10-04-2012, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 13
FRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to all

I know of a location who is quite busty but is not slim at a bakery in Clementi area. (The only clue I will give is that it is within walking distance from MRT)

She's is not really a SYT but from what I see, she's in the late 20s to early 30s. Btw, she's only a part-time staff so not always there.
I to there buy bread so many times, not every day there. So try your luck finding.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1