The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2008, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
i1banana deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyi1banana deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

Well, my most daring attempt was at the multi-storey car park during the wee hours of the morning.
Quite an interesting experience for me.
Old 07-10-2008, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Thunder God is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Had a gf once ..C cup woohoohoo. We usually make out in the toilet that is located in the kitchen..which is technically seperated from her partents bedroom by a wall. One occasion, I was so horny at 1 am that we ran into the toilet and I pulled down her shorts and painted her pussy while her panty was on..love the sight of a soking wet cotton panty..she shudder until buay tahan so pulled me up and stripped off e panty and had my bermudas and briefs stripped to my ankles. The she lifted one leg and grapped by kuukuu and guided it into a very warm moist tight pussy and I banged her against the wall, can hear he juices squeeching..ahhh those days. Inevertibly she started moaning and woke her mum up. Mum kocked on the door and ask whats going on and she said she is having problems in shitting ie constipation. Mum then told her to be quiet and I missed being hamtam by her mother who did not know I was there by a hair's breath..but in the end I suspected that she knew cos the girl never allowed me the previlege of using the toilet ever since that nite.
Old 09-10-2008, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 18
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

After reading all your exploits, I feel I need to repay a little by contributing my own experience.

- During a diving trip at in the 90s, was staying in long house type accommodation with all the divers. 8 person to a huge double-decker bunk bed, 4 on top and 4 below. My ex and I was allocated the top. while everybody was sleeping (we hoped) we had a quickie there, raw and came in her.

- Tried doing in underwater during a dive (hiding behind some corrals), but couldn't get it in. Not enuf lubricants.

- The usual lecture theaters, tutorial rooms, female toilets, faculty club office in university.

Those were the days . .
Old 09-10-2008, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
chazrt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When I was studying overseas, my then gf and I went to watch a movie. The theatre was practically empty with 2 other couples in the seats in front. We were in the back row. I remember the movie was American Sweethearts, but I can't remember the storyline. lol. I was horny and started feeling my gf up. She got horny as well and pull down her jeans, I pushed my shorts down and entered her. The other 2 couples didn't know a thing.

Another incident was at a friends BBQ at the poolside in a condo. The bunch of friends where gathered at once end of the pool while I was taking a walk with the same gf at the other end. She started getting horny and pulled me into the changing rooms, the female ones to be exact. We got into a shower cubical and started doing it. Halfway into it, we heard someone walk in and stopped. Only to continue and finish when they left. Haha was pretty exciting.

Last story was when I was in highschool overseas. I sneaked into another GF's house at night and stayed over. We were still in bed, nude, the next morning when her mother knocked on her door. PANIC! I rushed still in the nude to hide under her table with her desk chair covering/hiding what it could of me. I still remember the fear of being caught in the nude under the table. Worst thing was that I could see the mom walk in and her legs just in front of me! heh,, luckily she didn't realise I was around and walked out after. Phew.

:P
Old 12-10-2008, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
loko73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This trend sure remind me of those days being young and exploreing when come to SEX.. just to share couple of thrilling place that I experienced..

1) Ex-gf in car park at kent ridge car. In fact that was where I got for the first time. and it sure bring back good memories

2) Various car parks in ecp. range from the first car park nearest to the airports, along the road near the hawker center to the carpark before sheares bridge. (before it transform to the current golf course, i love this CP, too bad was gone).

3) my ex-gf's cousin room while they are out for work.

4) In the chalet while the rest are sleeping. ex-gf and I were making out under the blanket. wonder if the rest of the ppl know wht we doing...

5) in my ex-gf room while your mum is playing majong outside.

6) in a hotel balcony somewhere in malaysia.

The last 2 is the most thrilling one
7) In my ex-gf office conference room. I was accompanying my ex while she was doing OT in the office finishing her work. I was bore and started caress her thighs while she was doing her work. She was piss initially as she can’t concentrate, but eventually give up and let me roam around her. When come to feel her panties, she was already soaking wet. Sensing that she wanted more, I asked if we can do it in the office. She pointed to the conference room. But, she told me to wait and she wanted to sure the conference is safe. A while later, she asked to go into the conference room. As I enter the room, what a sight, she was all ready. She had her panties removed and laying on the big table. I sat on the chairman seat and started painting her. The rest I can spare the details…

8) In the car which parked outside my ex-gf house. Just letting her BJ me till I came in her mouth and swallow. I already wrote that in another trend.
http://sbf.today/adult-d...m-swallow.html
Old 12-10-2008, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2481 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chul View Post
Just share with you guys,

This happened less than 1 year ago, did outdoor sex with my Friend's GF @ mandai reservoir where you need climb over to the platform below jus above the water where sometimes u can hear the tiger roar opp from the zoo, think some bro here know where bah....
can share the exact location?
Old 12-10-2008, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
sexyboy28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ive been thrill seeker my self .. here are few places i have made love before

1. east coast car park with my FB
2. macritchie reservoir with my FB( it was exciting and low skirt with out panty did helped heheh)
3. west coast with my FB
4. few left remote places around edges of singapore tuas, changi etc.. nice place to make love at hood of car doggie style and open door missionary hahaha..
Old 12-10-2008, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Talking Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

Have anyone try doing at the back of a cab??? But unless u dont mind the cab driver watching.......
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 14-10-2008, 11:02 PM
Samster

romeoseye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken li View Post
We banged right there on the rocks in the middle of the day with ships passing by!

Now, I am too old to even get into a canoe
Hahaha... hud her on the rocks, under the hot sun, and with passing ship ?? salute u bro
Old 15-10-2008, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bros,

I have tried doing it on my car bonnet at a secluded carpark just bout midnight and also in a lift of a block of HDB flat bout 3am.
Old 15-10-2008, 01:12 PM
Samster

Xybercool83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Marina bay park ... under the sheares bridge ... where the bus depot there .... haha alot of people doing that kind of stuff .... too bad now got singapore n IR coming up .... no more liao ... haha worst thing is scared crabs or rats bite u on the rocks haha ... sexciting
Old 15-10-2008, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 20
kenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by huanggua View Post
Hi Bros,

I have tried doing it on my car bonnet at a secluded carpark just bout midnight and also in a lift of a block of HDB flat bout 3am.
Bros who wanna do in lift of HDB, now must faster chiong to do it liao.
Alot of Lift upgrading works going on, next time all lift will have camera.
But Frankly speaking, i dare not do such things even in the lift unless with the help of some alcohol.
Old 16-10-2008, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth21 View Post
Bros who wanna do in lift of HDB, now must faster chiong to do it liao.
Alot of Lift upgrading works going on, next time all lift will have camera.
But Frankly speaking, i dare not do such things even in the lift unless with the help of some alcohol.

Yet I was oredi 3 sheet in the wind. Plus the gal was a catwalk model I had just pick-up that veri night. We did it raw and the lift was the one in the block where she was staying. On hindsight I think it was a rather reckless act.
Old 16-10-2008, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
unger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did my FB right outside her house at the corridor. It was late and she dont like to go hotel, as she said she dont want others to think she is that kind of woman. Sent her home and was roaming her all over and she stroked my dick. Then i turned her around and stripped her off her g-string. From behind i entered her and grab her breasts. Bonked her hard for a while with her moaning away. Told her i was cumming, she went south on me and suck me dry. After that, she licked my dick clean before i left. Eventually it become a common place for us to bonk at her house corridor holding the gate. I just cant imagine how it will be if, half way bonking her mother or somebody at home open the door, i have alway been hoping for her sister in law to witness it.
Old 16-10-2008, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

most darling place....

hummm...... officer mass....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1