The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2010, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pattaya

[QUOTE=pincywincy;5047897]im not trying to be deemed as choosy or high taste or anything ok. just want to find top standard girls as this will be my last holiday for a long time so wana make it a good one. not trying to offend any bros out there ok. to make it easy to understand by quality i mean girls like the one from the two videos below oh ya the second video might say pattaya but i know its hollywood club in bangkok

Oooops! Just watched the vids. This type of girls is not uncommon in Gogos in Pattaya (personnaly I prefer the SYT type), wether with real or fake tits as in vid number 2. Each gogo has a variety of girls type, including this particuler type, but there are probably more of them in happy a gogo (2000 ST, 3000/4000 LT depending on negotiation skills and level of demand). Anyway if you found Phuket girls pretty, it can only be better in Pat.

PS No reason to be ashamed of being choosy....
Old 24-07-2010, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 21
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Do you walk into the Benz showroom when you only have money for a Vios? 555+ Me? I take bus, taxi & MRT in Bangkok!
At least u better off than me.
I walk in Bangkok and Pattaya.
Old 24-07-2010, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
pincywincy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha understooooood. am willing to spend money! just wana know if these kinda girls can be found in pattaya as well. cause i dont wana go to bkk, too much city life.

ok will listen to bros adivce here. sorry for being skeptical. gona be a last holiday like for real. so wana do with a BANG. PUN INTENDED hahahaha oh ya one more thing. is everything walking distance like in patong? from hotel to beach to nightlife to food?
Old 25-07-2010, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
I walk in Bangkok and Pattaya.
Yes from one end of Soi Cowboy to the next and up & down Walking Street

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 25-07-2010, 08:56 AM
Samster

Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes from one end of Soi Cowboy to the next and up & down Walking Street
So far the furthest i've walked in Pattaya is from hotel Soi Lengkee to Pattaya Bus terminal in North Pattaya to Naklua down to Beach Rd to end of Walking St and then back to hotel in Soi Lengkee.

Was still new to Pattaya and the only way to orientate myself is to walk.
Old 26-07-2010, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
spark666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello guys.

Sorry I lost track of this thread. I started it a long time ago but forgot most details :/.

I may have a stop in Pattaya during September, and I wanted to ask a few questions :

- Is is a good period ? I heard there was a low and a high season, not sure what it implies though. Maybe you could enlighten me

- Is there some particular recommandation about the place the accomadation should be? For instance I know that in Phuket, best is to be not far from Bangla. What's the "core" ofr Pattaya ?

- Do we have to worry about hotels not accepting girls, or even make you pay money for it ? I am currently using www.booking.com to look for hotels, but none says if it's girl friendly or no ...of course lol

- What's the average damage for a girl ? short time ? long time ?

Thank you for your help
Old 26-07-2010, 06:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by spark666 View Post
Hello guys.

- Is is a good period ? I heard there was a low and a high season, not sure what it implies though. Maybe you could enlighten me

- Is there some particular recommandation about the place the accomadation should be? For instance I know that in Phuket, best is to be not far from Bangla. What's the "core" ofr Pattaya ?

- Do we have to worry about hotels not accepting girls, or even make you pay money for it ? I am currently using www.booking.com to look for hotels, but none says if it's girl friendly or no ...of course lol

- What's the average damage for a girl ? short time ? long time ?

Thank you for your help
Bro Spark666,

- Any time is a good time in Pattaya. High season (roughly from October to April) means more farangs.

- Unlike Phuket where the action is centered around Bangla, Pattaya is more spread out; thus there really isn't a core area. If there is one, it would be the Walking Street. As long as your hotel is near the Beach Road or the 2nd Road, no need to worry about transportation. Just flag down a song-tiau, get on and ring the bell to get off. Just hand the driver 10 bahts per person after you get off.

- There are many guest-friendly hotels in Pattaya, but you will have to look for them. When in doubt, just call the hotel. Based on my recent visit, Tim Boutique is a guest-friendly hotel. They simply asked the girl to leave their ID at the front desk. It is one of the ways to protect their hotel guests.

- Gogo Girls: Bar fine = 600-700Bahts. ST = 1,500Bahts. LT = 2,500Bahts.
Beer Bars: LT = 1,000 Bahts (other cheongsters please verify.)

Have fun and be safe out there :O)
Old 26-07-2010, 06:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
spark666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry but im not that experienced.

Whats the diff between gogo bar and beer bar girls ?

Just to be sure , what is considered short / long time ? I've seen that it differs depending on the country.

Oh thx for the infos, really.

If other bros have recommandation on not very expensive AND FRIENDLY AND TRUSTFULL (no stealing) , please feel free to help
Old 26-07-2010, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

In general, girls at gogo bars are younger and prettier. You can preview the "goods" in the clubs before takeout. There are gems at beer bars, but you will need time to find them.

ST = One shot, up to two hours.
LT = From takeout to morning. I had one left at 6 am and one left at noon. Negotiate with the girl. You usually get two shots.

Many Pattaya hotels offer competitive rates that are posted in front of the hotel. If you are packing light, just walk around. You might be able to find one that fits your budget and taste :O)
Old 26-07-2010, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
I may have a stop in Pattaya during September, and I wanted to ask a few questions :

Just to be sure , what is considered short / long time ? I've seen that it differs depending on the country.

If other bros have recommandation on not very expensive AND FRIENDLY AND TRUSTFULL (no stealing) , please feel free to help
Planning for September school holidays already eh?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 26-07-2010, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Planning for September school holidays already eh?
How u know ?
Ur classmate ha ?
Old 26-07-2010, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
some people have the mistaken idea that model category are cheap in Thailand. OK... maybe u pay less over there compared to Singapore but its definitely not like below $100 kind of cheap. That type of girls in the video at least BHT3000 (being very conservative here) upwards. Prices of BHt5,000 are the norm.
Models in agogo bars in Walking Street:

Lady drinks ( tequila ) : Thb 250 compared to Thb130 for the normal girls.
Short time: Thb 5,000 compared with Thb 1,500 for the other non models.
Long time: Thb 8,000 to 10,000 compared with Thb 2,100 -2,500 for okay agogo ladies.
Old 26-07-2010, 01:46 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sorry but im not that experienced.

A girl working in a gogo bar is a gogo bar girl. While one that works in a beer bar is a beer bar girl.

There are different categories for gogo and beer bar girls with different prices.
Getting complicated ?. Yes ?.

There are 2 types of beer bar girls. Cheapo types are those that serve you drinks ( except for the lady bar manager ). ST 1,000. More expensive types are those better looking ladies that work in the beer bar and that dance on the single pole stand. ST: more than Thb 1,000. There are some stunners for beer bar pole dancers.

There are 3 types of ladies in gogo bars. The cheapo type, more SYT types, and the models in agogo bars. ST ranged from Thb 1,500 to 5,000 respectively.

Some bars do not have the models. Bar fine also different for the girls. And it differs not only between countries but are different inside the bars itself.
Old 26-07-2010, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
There are 2 types of beer bar girls. Cheapo types are those that serve you drinks ( except for the lady bar manager ). ST 1,000. More expensive types are those better looking ladies that work in the beer bar and that dance on the single pole stand. ST: more than Thb 1,000. There are some stunners for beer bar pole dancers.
Buzzz......Wrong answer.
ST is 500 and LT is 1000.
BF is 300 (norm).

Never heard more expensive beer bar girls that dance exclusively on a single pole stand and ask for 1000 for an ST.
Mind sharing with us where u found such a girl or place ?
Really curious why i've not bumped into such a place.

Cheers !
Old 26-07-2010, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
Buzzz......Wrong answer.
ST is 500 and LT is 1000.
BF is 300 (norm).

Never heard more expensive beer bar girls that dance exclusively on a single pole stand and ask for 1000 for an ST.
Mind sharing with us where u found such a girl or place ?
Really curious why i've not bumped into such a place.

Cheers !
ST is 500, LT is 1000, BF is 300 (norm) for beer bar girls is correct.

Typo mistake from me, bro ah Hia.

There are girls who dance on the single pole in the beer bars, and there are not many around, and are not a parcel of that beer bar. Comes on and off to work. Therefore, many people have not see many such girls dancing agogo on the pole bars. Try the beer bars in Soi Diana Inn.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1