The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1943 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42910 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Lawro: 1-2
The only one of the four rooting for the red pussies to win like me...but sad to say usually lawro's predictions r not so accurate...but still hope he is right though

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-11-2023, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18232 / Power: 19
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Rickey,
we have to wait and see tonight.
Baldy has told his Manchester United players to make sure they work harder than their opposite number.

But Sean Dyche's side are notorious for their work ethic, and also have a robust and physical midfield.

So can Man U work more than Everton, I dont know....
Eriksen is injured, so his replacement will surely be more hard working!!!
Old 26-11-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Bro Rickey,
we have to wait and see tonight.
Baldy has told his Manchester United players to make sure they work harder than their opposite number.
The players clearly don't give a hoot on what Baldy says nowadays.

Baldy had lost the battle.

This is Man U players wages. Don't be jelly hor.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 26-11-2023, 12:31 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Greenwood strikes again to help Getafe come from behind to beat Almeria.

It is a super scorcher from outside the box. Again, he shows he is lethal on the right side, even though he scored with his left.
Good to see him enjoying his time at the new club.

Old 26-11-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Greenwood strikes again to help Getafe come from behind to beat Almeria.

It is a super scorcher from outside the box. Again, he shows he is lethal on the right side, even though he scored with his left.
Good to see him enjoying his time at the new club.
Haha!
Baldy wants Sancho to apologise before he can play.
He probably wants Greenwood to castrate himself before he can play.....
Old 26-11-2023, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4500 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The players clearly don't give a hoot on what Baldy says nowadays.

Baldy had lost the battle.

This is Man U players wages. Don't be jelly hor.
jelly max siah... the first team can bochup underperform and still pocket the fat salaries

everton kena docked points, to avoid relegation i think they will show more fight and desire than the man u players

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 27-11-2023, 01:45 AM
Samster

The Devils looks solid tonight.

Early lead taken with a superb bicycle kick goal from Garnacho.....reminisce CR7.

Onana also with a point blank save from Calvert Lewin.

HT : 0-1

Rashford and Martial got on the score sheet to mark a remarkable 3-0 victory.

Bruno let Rashford take the penalty to boost his confidence. Martial with a well composed flick to open his EPL account.
Hope to see more goals from both of them.

P.S. Harry Kane was on the score sheet again for Bayern. Scoring the winner in 1-0 win at FC Koln. Kane had now scored a staggering 18 league goals for Bayern in just his first season, making history as the highest scoring Englishman in a Bundesliga season. After a 100m pound transfer, Kane is looking like a steal for Bayern.

Last edited by lacoruna69; 27-11-2023 at 02:37 AM.
Old 27-11-2023, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

My pov for the match

With this type of quality against Everton… man utd definitely got no chance against Newcastle and Liverpool…. Maybe there a chance they might win at Chelsea…

First half the only impressive thing is the garnacho goal… beauty goal and should be goal of the season till now… but after that? 0 shot on target for the entire first half…

Second half luckily we got a penalty and a goal by martial

Fine save by Onana credit to him as well and we were luckily Everton didn’t punish us….

Don’t get me wrong yes I’m happy we win and got 3 points but if this type of performance against our next 4 opponents

The only team u prob can beat is only Bournemouth…

And rumours say botak now had a fall out with varane?

Next game CL game do or died… simple as that

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 27-11-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
My pov for the match

With this type of quality against Everton… man utd definitely got no chance against Newcastle and Liverpool…. Maybe there a chance they might win at Chelsea…

First half the only impressive thing is the garnacho goal… beauty goal and should be goal of the season till now… but after that? 0 shot on target for the entire first half…
Yup, Everton looks very disinterested after getting 10 points docked off.

On another note, was delighted to see Kobbie Mainoo starting.
And he didn't disappoint with yet another strong composed performance in the midfield. Both in attack and defence. Full of tireless running dictating and supporting play.
He is confident on the ball and not easily pressured by surrounding Everton players.
Excellent academy player. Yet only 18.

Old 27-11-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2510 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post

Must say, that was an amazing goal

That said, I don't think it's better than Rooney's goal against City.

Not saying Rooney's is better, just think both just equally spectacular and fantastic.

Quote:

On another note, was delighted to see Kobbie Mainoo starting.
And he didn't disappoint with yet another strong composed performance in the midfield. Both in attack and defence. Full of tireless running dictating and supporting play.
He is confident on the ball and not easily pressured by surrounding Everton players.
Excellent academy player. Yet only 18.
Thanks for the background on this young lad Mainoo bro.

Was wondering who the hell is Kobbie Mainoo when I first saw the lineup.

Must say, Mainoo played well for his young age and definitely showed up some experienced big earners.

What has happened to Marcus Rashford?
Old 27-11-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Must say, that was an amazing goal

That said, I don't think it's better than Rooney's goal against City.

Not saying Rooney's is better, just think both just equally spectacular and fantastic.

Thanks for the background on this young lad Mainoo bro.

Was wondering who the hell is Kobbie Mainoo when I first saw the lineup.

Must say, Mainoo played well for his young age and definitely showed up some experienced big earners.

What has happened to Marcus Rashford?
I think both are just great goals...
Not many can do that.

https://youtube.com/shorts/Zfh8yZpSF...7CSlTwsYjBj5RG

For Mainoo, we need to wait and see how he developes.
Man U has had so many locally grown one time wonders that went down the drain unable to take the pressure....

Do you still remember these guys?
Ryan Tunnicliffe
Adnan Januzaj
Federico Macheda
Ravel Morrison
Giuseppe Rossi

As for Trashford, he has been too busy partying and forgot how to score ......
It happens when you get too much money and dont know what to do with it.....
Old 29-11-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Welcome to HELL!!
Flashback 1993 at Istanbul.

Big match at 1.45am. Will it be the Devils or Pussies that appear??
Only a win will give them a chance to stay in UCL.

Old 30-11-2023, 02:48 AM
Samster

HT : 1-2

Dream start as the Devils went 2-0 up with goals from Garnacho and Bruno.

Then they fizzled out and let Galat come back via Ziyech freekick.

Onana made a couple of good saves to keep the scoreline.

Galat got a penalty claim turned down and a Icardi shot denied offside.
The offside was really a close one. VAR in Devils favor.

Can the Devils hang on??

Old 30-11-2023, 03:57 AM
Samster

Unfortunately, they cannot deliver a win.

Again, they let the opponents come back despite holding a 2 goal lead.

But, a very entertaining game with end to end action.

Old 30-11-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Another mistake by our goal keeper onana…

Just when I thought he is finding his form back…

Do I blame him? No I blame the coach and the board for kicking DDG out

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1