The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 17-04-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
pippop is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Amy of Lust365

Took on Amy from Lust , thanks to bro Lust.

I would say she is one of the pretty girl i have bonk and overall session was really really good.

Like the description she is very shy and rather polite at first, i kinda felt abit awkward but when things starts rolling on bed especially , its really different, she will make love to you like your gf, her moans are real, expression is real or least it appears to be real to me. And she is quite fair!

Looks: 9/10 quite close to the pictures , really those pretty clubbing girls material like you see in sg
Body: 9/10 slim body , those flat tummy kind, boobs are natural and size is okay.
FJ: 10/10 i like girls whose movement and reaction are more natural and not like forced kind, we felt very natural.
GFE: 10/10 so her presence and politeness just melts you, very bonded kind of feeling

RTF: definitely
Old 17-04-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 12
JuiceJuicer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJuiceJuicer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for PINK fairy

looks 9/10 from photos, nothing much to complain about. feels like sex with your jc sweetheart. a little awkward, but all smiles and friendly. bj was a little painful because of the braces, unfortunately it killed my mood for the second round.

she was accommodating but you have to lead her along. room was okay, OKT was responsive. overall would recommend if reminiscing your teen experience is a thing.
Old 17-04-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Fastcumfast is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr for good service
Jenny
Lust

https://sbf.today/showthr...ighlight=jenny

Looks: 9 she has demure girl vibe hiding naughty side

Body: 9 slender curvy body to get hard for

Boobs: 10 for natural boobs lover

Frenching: 8.5 passionate kissing. Needed to make her feel secured and feel good

Painting: 9 good tastiness and insanely wet

Bj&69: 9 clean and steady

Fj: 9 hardworking and very very wild for me

Gfe: 8.5 polite and submissive. My liking

Okt: solid transaction bro! Thanks for this gem

Ps: bros i no regrets at all

Rtf: yes!
Old 17-04-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Luciferpusifer1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: GMC
Name: Benz
Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
Frenching: Yes
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Service: 8.5/10
Overall: 8.5/10

RTF: This is my RTF, extremely hard to book for good reasons!
Old 17-04-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 8
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Tried SiamKen / Blackpink Ida over the weekend to check out the hype cos my target was fully booked for entire day; and trusted stable OS still on Songkran break.

Really disappointing: baby elephant, face over photoshopped to hide all the very obvious blemishes.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 17-04-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 14
wartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=929625

Stable: THE GENTLEMEN CLUB24
Name: Uki
Looks: Similar to first photo but with obvious coverups
Body: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 10/10, had to ask her to stop to prevent premature.
FJ: 8/10, she can lead which is great.
Service: 9/10
Overall: 8/10

The usual few which i would have chosen are all taken up and i only had a specific timeframe which i am available.

Was recommended Uki despite mentioning that i had a preference for SYT and was pleasantly surprised. As she is going back soon, may be worth taking her on.
Old 17-04-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ninjawarrior821 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR Pari from 99babe

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=931429

OKT: 2nd time booking with this stable. Very responsive. My booking was confirmed within a minute.

Location: Convenient and central. 5 min walk from nearest MRT.

Looks: The pic is slightly filtered, but definitely her. I would say give about 10% discount? But still very pretty in my opinion. She's in her early 20s and got the uni girl look.

Body: Very slim. Bros who likes skinny gals would like her. Boobs not the biggest but is natural. Her butt is also small but nice to touch.

Shower together: Yes

BBBJ: This was the part where she shines. Non-stop sucking until i need to tell her to stop if not i for sure cum. And also, after my first shot, she managed to make my 2IC hard again by licking and blowing.

FJ: I don't know what's her mileage but her pussy is damn tight. Accommodating to different positions.

GFE: Feels like the uni gf you wished you had, no commercial feel. After my first shot, we spent the time chit chatting and watching tiktok together. Also, she does know basic english. Thus, communication was okay and not much google translate needed.

RTF: Yes, but maybe would try the other gals in this stable.
Old 17-04-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 5
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Thank you very much for the generous share bro!

Generally 100% accurate FR

I had an extremely fun and enjoyable time with Kitty from OnlyThai
No worries Bro, was waiting for your thorough review but decided to take the plunge and didn't regret it. Thanks for the points Bro. Couldn't return it now, but will try again in your next post
Old 17-04-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 2
Bustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to behold

FR for Zara —> https://sbf.today/showthr...highlight=zara

Lady: Zara
Stable: Lust365
Okt: smooth transaction

Looks: 9 pretty. Seductive aura. Looks 90% similar with photos
Body: 8.5 leaning to petite side
Boobs: 8.5 natural normal cup
Pussy: shaved
Shower: 9 very daring
Bbbj: 9 strong suctions like vacuum bros
Fj: 9 horny and sexy. I went insanely horny when i saw her wearing that gstring I requested from okt. Just pulled that string while in doggy damn sexy. best part is she cn CIM. fuuuu damn siok
Massage: NA
Gfe: 8.5 sweet gf feels who didn’t let go of my cock haha

Rtf: yes
Old 17-04-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 16
poopbunny is one of the Best!poopbunny is one of the Best!poopbunny is one of the Best!poopbunny is one of the Best!

Stable: Lust365 (average response time 1 - 5 mins)

Name: Sarah
Location: I like, because no gate dragon or front desk ID verification unlike some places
Looks: 7/10 (definitely filters, chin not as sharp, lips quite full, dark complexion, looks a bit more like one of the Kardashians)
Body: 8/10 slim enough, not too skinny
Tummy: 8/10 not gym 6 pack but no excessive flab either
Boobs: 9/10 (I wanted big boobs and I was a bit afraid this might be too big but when revealed, it exceeded my expectations)
Frenching: advertised but did not try
AR: advertised but not offered
BBBJ: 8/10, some DT, could do with less licking and more sucking
FJ: 9/10 (a bit shy at first but then she gave some eye contact, very sexy, YMMV but she sync my finish with hers)
Tightness: 7/10
Service: 9/10
Overall: 8/10 value for money
Old 17-04-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
cheapzkid is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Session with Amy from Lust365

https://sbf.today/showthr...&highlight=amy

Looks: 8.5

Body: 9

Boobs: 8.5

Frenching: 9

Hj/Bj: 9

Fj: 9

Overall:9
Left very satisfied man with jelly legs haha. Bros if you looking for shy type but later change to different person she is the one. damn solid.

Rtf: Yes

Old 17-04-2023, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 14
Jiggggy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJiggggy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJiggggy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Stable: GMC
location: Apartment in the Eastern part of SG. 7/10 for overall room condition and amenities.
Name: Uki
Looks: Similar to photo but with filters to smoothen her complexion. 7.5/10.
Body: 7.5/10 massive enhanced boobs. Quite soft to the touch. Pussy is relatively hairy.
BBBJ: 8/10, decent, nothing special
FJ: 8/10 very tight and responsive
Service: 9/10 good shower procedure
Overall: 8/10
Old 18-04-2023, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bikersclan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Honey - Lust365

https://sbf.today/showthr...ighlight=honey

Okt: accommodating

Looks: 9/10 pretty face
Body: 9/10 slender, for not so short girls lover. Her skin is damn soft with little to almost scarless one
Boobs: 9/10 perky and very sensitive to licks and touch
Frenching: 8.5/10 mild kissing nothing wild or crazy. For passionate kind of kissing hunters
Bbbj: 8.5/10 willing to go deep
Fj: 9/10 wild gal. I was surprised with how she made it up to me. By her type of kiss I never thought she can be this wild. Wowed me! Solid
Gfe: 8.5 very caring, honeymoon phase of relationship kind

Rtf: maybe yes
Old 18-04-2023, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2385 / Power: 16
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

Jasmine - OT

Looks: Average GND, little bit of mustache but generally WYSIWYG, SYT

Body: Slightly tall at about 168cm, no tattoos, slim and well shaped.

Boobs: Beautiful Bs, natural and filled. Good to suck and squeeze

FJ: Can take a real pounding, jump on my 2IC up and down during cowgirl

French: Took awhile to warm up but managed to get it

Paint: Not very willing but i just pushed my mouth into her pussy before missionary and licked it clean inside out

Massage: Yes

Overall: 8/10, bangkok student with limited english. hellish body and great fucking buddy!

Up pts is free, do up me if you enjoyed my FR, will exchange pts with ya tks!
Old 18-04-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 7
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Baby elephant quoted 240? Wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Tried SiamKen / Blackpink Ida over the weekend to check out the hype cos my target was fully booked for entire day; and trusted stable OS still on Songkran break.

Really disappointing: baby elephant, face over photoshopped to hide all the very obvious blemishes.
Good bonks: Mexi, Jane, Cherry, Dinky, Nina
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1