The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 26-09-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 15
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Nice he more must be give you the look of envy??

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Was making out with my colleague in the handicap toilet during office hour. When done. I exited first. Saw another male Coll walking towards. Thinking he likely going to the male toilet which is next door. End up he goes into the handi. He got shocked when he say my female coll inside. Gave me that look whenever he sees me now. Not close coll who seldom talk.
Old 26-09-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1247 / Power: 17
NightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud of

Did my ex-SQ gf at the stairwell of Changi Airport Terminal 1, back than there were no CCTV installed yet. Good times...plus she was having her time of the month, it was a terrible mess..like a crime scene but the sex was good! Unloaded a whole load of bloodied soldiers that afternoon

Bros who remember my post would have even caught a glimpse of my ex as someone posted her picture and I responded
Old 26-09-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19384 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightProwler View Post
Did my ex-SQ gf at the stairwell of Changi Airport Terminal 1, back than there were no CCTV installed yet. Good times...plus she was having her time of the month, it was a terrible mess..like a crime scene but the sex was good! Unloaded a whole load of bloodied soldiers that afternoon

Bros who remember my post would have even caught a glimpse of my ex as someone posted her picture and I responded
great share bro.
Old 26-09-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 6
Hotdickson6699 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHotdickson6699 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHotdickson6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Reading already make me feel horny. Haha. Thanks for sharing. Any link to see the pic?
Old 26-09-2019, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 13
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Re: Fucking in the public area

Outdoor sex can be so exciting and thrilling..
The desire of the man wanting you so bad and doing you there and then is so turn on..
Old 26-09-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
FaceBuku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
Outdoor sex can be so exciting and thrilling..
The desire of the man wanting you so bad and doing you there and then is so turn on..
Would you be more turned on with someone peeping?
Old 27-09-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 14
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearybear View Post

Reminds me of an incident last week at Sungei buloh. A Lexus came in the carpark and was flashing his headlights all over the place while I was pumping away. Then realised that he don't know how to turn off the led daylights and he park parallel to the road, can see actions when I was exiting. Haha
Haha.... same thing happened to me when I changed car. Went to a open carpark with my gf that time and couldn't figure out how to switch off my car led daylights. Had to ask my gf stand outside car to see if switch off. Took some time and by then other cars who are there to make out also notice us due to the flashing lights. She was quite paiseh as everyone know how she looks and was there to make out.
Old 27-09-2019, 01:25 AM
Samster

TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Was making out with my colleague in the handicap toilet during office hour. When done. I exited first. Saw another male Coll walking towards. Thinking he likely going to the male toilet which is next door. End up he goes into the handi. He got shocked when he say my female coll inside. Gave me that look whenever he sees me now. Not close coll who seldom talk.
No rumours flying in office after that? I also kena caught before with colleagues in different companies.

My fling was from another department but had a bf. Was showing another guy colleague some pics of an event which I took and accidentally scroll to the pics which me and the girl took while we were overseas. My guy colleague was surprised and asked how come me and the girl took pics together. I brush aside saying took long ago and can't remember. Of course he didn't believe.

Another fling always worked late and she would come to my desk when everyone left the office. Sometimes I go over. Once she was hugging me while I was still working and another colleague came back. She quickly move away but the colleague saw us. Rumours spread soon.

This one super unlucky. During office lunch drove to a nearby hdb mscp with my fling for a quickie. The mscp usually quite empty at the higher floors as most people out working. We made out in the back seats of my car. When we finished, we came out of car and moved to the front seats but so super lucky at this time, saw a colleague came from nowhere. This was his house mscp and he was on leave that day. Both me and the fling was attached that time and the rumours were quite bad. Many colleagues knew about us.
Old 27-09-2019, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
pastamania deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Haha.... same thing happened to me when I changed car. Went to a open carpark with my gf that time and couldn't figure out how to switch off my car led daylights. Had to ask my gf stand outside car to see if switch off. Took some time and by then other cars who are there to make out also notice us due to the flashing lights. She was quite paiseh as everyone know how she looks and was there to make out.
Was she braless when she stand outside the car?
Old 27-09-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 21
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Mine didn’t spread. Lucky me
Old 27-09-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Red face Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceBuku View Post
Would you be more turned on with someone peeping?
Yes!!!!!! Moan louder for him to hear... let him know what he missing out.. haha..
Old 27-09-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

Red face Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post

This one super unlucky. During office lunch drove to a nearby hdb mscp with my fling for a quickie. The mscp usually quite empty at the higher floors as most people out working. We made out in the back seats of my car. When we finished, we came out of car and moved to the front seats but so super lucky at this time, saw a colleague came from nowhere. This was his house mscp and he was on leave that day. Both me and the fling was attached that time and the rumours were quite bad. Many colleagues knew about us.
You get thick skin hor??? Haha.
Old 27-09-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 970 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 17
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Added one to my list recently.

- a unisex toilet at a local pub...... quite jia lat. hahaha.
Sorry. Was told that my post no head no tail. hahaha. Sorry. Trying to keep it short and straight to the point.

The pub is along Hong Kong Street. Forget the name or the number. Friend bring me there one since it is opening night. His friend's pub wor. So go with him to support.

Business not very good since new, so the waitress drinking with us until she is a bit high. She wanna puke so walk her to the toilet. It is a small pub only two cubicles.

She bends down and pukes while I hold her from behind. Her legs so jelly scare for fall head down first into the toilet bowl. You can imagine lor, her backside just nice at my crotch. Rub a few times, not only she is high. I also high. She is wearing shorts, so put my finger in from the bottom of the shorts and rub her clitoris. After a few rubs, she says nice wor. Then we both want to make it nicer lor. Doggie her raw and came in the mouth.

When we come out, jialat, nearly everyone in the pub can hear us. Small pub remember. Bad business some more. Damn embarrassing for her. hahaha.
Old 28-09-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastamania View Post
Was she braless when she stand outside the car?
We have not even started hanky panky yet. So she was still wearing her bra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
You get thick skin hor??? Haha.
Why thick skin?
I didn't want to get caught also. After that she avoided me in office, go out for lunch or send her home to prevent the rumours.... we still chat on whatsapp but meetup cut dramatically. It wasn't until 2 months then we have sex again. Previously we had sex 1-2 times per week.

Quote:
Mine didn’t spread. Lucky me
Lucky you bro
Old 28-09-2019, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 21
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Lesson learned. Next time I will come out first. If got peop outside. I go back in and lock the door again. Maybe round two till outside clear
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1