The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2023, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Bro lacoruna,
to create a table, use the third last icon .
When you click it, it creates a table.
Then paste data from spreadsheet into it.

But really sad, earning more than a million in a month and only wanna party!
In most countries, people will be willing to die to earn that much money eg in India or Philippines, people sell their kidneys for less..

Cheers
Thanks for the tip!!

Money comes easy for them. We can only jelly.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 06-12-2023, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
You left out Antony. A distinct one trick pony whom the greatest strength is playing spinning top with the ball. Should consider joining a circus troupe.
Furthermore, he was a panic buy. Ajax was the biggest winner with that exorbitant transfer fee.
My bad yes antony was a flop buy as well… the only decent buy was Casemiro and martinez…

And ppl are telling me give the manager more time? After last season performance I was expecting utd to at least challenge for the title… I don’t think I’m asking for too much… now?

the manager can’t even sort out the problem within the team itself…

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 06-12-2023, 05:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Man Utd v Chelsea x-x 1-2
Lawro: 1-2
Old 06-12-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43589 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Lawro: 1-2
That's sums it all...it's gonna be another failure for baldy n his weaklings this weekend against Chelsea

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 06-12-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
My bad yes antony was a flop buy as well… the only decent buy was Casemiro and martinez…

And ppl are telling me give the manager more time? After last season performance I was expecting utd to at least challenge for the title… I don’t think I’m asking for too much… now?

the manager can’t even sort out the problem within the team itself…
Yes, u r right bro.....

Old 07-12-2023, 05:50 AM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
That's sums it all...it's gonna be another failure for baldy n his weaklings this weekend against Chelsea
It is 1-1 now at OT.

Devils should have got an early opener but Bruno fluff the penalty.

Garnacho and Antony was lively on the wings.

And again, McTom opened the scoring from a Dalot cross.

Onana was stretched to let slip Palmer's equaliser for Chelsea.

Old 07-12-2023, 06:18 AM
Samster

Red hot McTom score his second to send Devils into the lead at 69th.

via Garnacho cross. VAR ruled no foul play by McTom leading to the goal and the goal stands.

McTom was a constant threat at the front. He could have got 3 or 4 already.

Baldy head at least made the correct decision to put McTom in nowadays and the Scotland man repaid his faith with goals again.

28 attempts at goal by the Devils with 9 on target.

FT : Man U 2 - 1 Chelsea

Well Done!!

Old 07-12-2023, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
It is 1-1 now at OT.

Devils should have got an early opener but Bruno fluff the penalty.

Garnacho and Antony was lively on the wings.

And again, McTom opened the scoring from a Dalot cross.

Onana was stretched to let slip Palmer's equaliser for Chelsea.
Yalor, this Bruno so careless with his penalty kick ...if not the score would hv been one more ...he shd hv given it to others to make the spot-kick like that day he gave it to Rustford...

n to think that McTom the one who scored all the 2 goals early this morning n is now the top goal-scorer of the team is the one many fans including baldy want him sold... already said many times he is a good player n scores lots of goal if he is played in front of opposition goal area...all baldy's fault for persisting to play him in midfield all the time which is not a position he can score goals easily

Old 07-12-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:

via Garnacho cross. VAR ruled no foul play by McTom leading to the goal and the goal stands.

McTom was a constant threat at the front. He could have got 3 or 4 already.

Baldy head at least made the correct decision to put McTom in nowadays and the Scotland man repaid his faith with goals again.

28 attempts at goal by the Devils with 9 on target.

FT : Man U 2 - 1 Chelsea

Well Done!!
Didn't watch the match but saw highlights n read reports from commentators....yah, well done red devils !!...no more red pussies....said to be their best performance this season where everyone of them played their hearts out n fought for the badge....

read high praises not only for McTom the goal scorer but also previously condemned players like Antony n Maguire....the only one who flopped was Lindel-flop...if they had taken their chances n if not for their GK Sanchez Chelsea could hv been many more goals down....but Onana did save 1 or 2 certain goals from the guys in blue ...overall result shd hv been 5-2 or something like that, definitely a win for the Red Devils....baldy must keep this team in tact n not reshufle it in future games if they want to win again

Last edited by Rickey; 07-12-2023 at 11:27 PM.
Old 07-12-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
They played us out again but in a good n happy way....almost everyone write them off but surprisingly they won the match convincingly though the score was only 2-1...if not for their GK, Chelsea would hv lost by a lot more goals ...they played with intensity n fought for the badge ...credit is only given when it is due just like brickbats would be thrown at them if they anyhow play or play like schoolboys ...keep it up Red Devils...they r within striking distance of the top 4

Last edited by Rickey; 07-12-2023 at 11:29 PM.
Old 07-12-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

For a billion dollar spend Chelsea look real shitty no offend…

Did we beat a good team? No but of cos I’m happy we got all 3 points

Next game Bournemouth… definitely must take 3 points out of them

Next 2 games morale boosting season or game over season for us

Bayner and Liverpool

Keeping my finger cross

But I’m glad he choose not to play rashford… well done botak!

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 07-12-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
... already said many times he is a good player n scores lots of goal if he is played in front of opposition goal area...all baldy's fault for persisting to play him in midfield all the time which is not a position he can score goals easily
I don't think baldy wants to sell him now.

I read many comments on youtube and they also concur with our views that McTom should be out and out striker.

Even put in as DMC, he can score 2. He could have got more.

Some say Hojlund didn't score is due to no service. Based on this morning match, it is very clear cut he can't find the ball while McTom was practically attacking the ball at every opportunity.
Positioning and ball sense is what makes a good goal scorer.
But at 20, Hojlund still got chance to improve and assimilate himself to EPL.

Old 07-12-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4697 / Power: 18
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

its only december but i think mctom is the leading candidate for POTY

ironic how the tables have turned... garnacho is playing like how rashford played last season, with the added element of tracking back and helping out in defence, rashford will continue to be a sub unless he bucks up (sidenote: rashford may have off the field issues affecting his performances ala jesse lingard. if its really so, it could explain why he's just going thru the motions)

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 07-12-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
I don't think baldy wants to sell him now.

I read many comments on youtube and they also concur with our views that McTom should be out and out striker.

Even put in as DMC, he can score 2. He could have got more.

Some say Hojlund didn't score is due to no service. Based on this morning match, it is very clear cut he can't find the ball while McTom was practically attacking the ball at every opportunity.
Positioning and ball sense is what makes a good goal scorer.
But at 20, Hojlund still got chance to improve and assimilate himself to EPL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
its only december but i think mctom is the leading candidate for POTY

ironic how the tables have turned... garnacho is playing like how rashford played last season, with the added element of tracking back and helping out in defence, rashford will continue to be a sub unless he bucks up (sidenote: rashford may have off the field issues affecting his performances ala jesse lingard. if its really so, it could explain why he's just going thru the motions)
Yes, Mctom shd be made HERO of the team as he is the highest goal scorer so far (5) ...don't understand why many fans curse him like they did Maguire ...Hojlund shd learn from him how to position himself in front of opposition goal post n score goals

yes, their so call wonderboy is a problematic boy n always hv some kind of personal problem each season when he is playing except last season when he scored a lot of goals...heard rumours saying he is fed up n has accepted an offer to move to Barca this January transfer window...don't know how true that is ???

Last edited by Rickey; 07-12-2023 at 11:16 PM.
Old 07-12-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Next game Bournemouth… definitely must take 3 points out of them

Next 2 games morale boosting season or game over season for us

Bayern and Liverpool

Keeping my finger cross
Bournemouth is no easy team to play against currently...they r no pushovers or easy meat to eat n r having a mini revival of their own n nearly defeated mighty pool last week...don't take them for granted...Red devils hv to fight for their lives to beat them this time round just like they did in the match this morning against Chelsea...their next 5 games r all against good or difficult teams ...they hv to be at their best like this morning to beat all of them...can they ??

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1